Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read article 8 section 1, slack jaws
nky Wrote:ok then
Can't argue with that logic

Hey NKY don't forget
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
:ChairHit:
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:As to the above: bahahahaha ah hahahahaha

No, thank you, for pointing the proof in boomerrang fashion... geez.. you remind me of a former Miss Nebraska I once knew: pretty easy.... lol

And again....
Evidently you guys dont remember who "theHOGWALLOP" is prior to being risen from the ashes. That would explain everything. ...lol
Bob Seger Wrote:Evidently you guys dont remember who "theHOGWALLOP" is prior to being risen from the ashes. That would explain everything. ...lol
I recognized the posting style immediately, which is why I never responded to his/her posts. The guy/gal is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but (s)he is probably not as dumb as his/her posts make him/her seem. (I don't mean to imply that he/she/it is transgendered - just trying to not offend any politically correct moderates in this important election year. Confusednicker: )
do tell
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:Article 8, Section 1 of the United States Constitution establishes a broad based government, by the people, for the people, unto the people, with things like postal roads, post offices, commerce department, trade commission, etc. etc. I wish you right wing nut jobs and Ron Paul butt wipers would actually read it for yourself. The Framers did not hate nor distrust government (read the Bible... neither did Moses or Jesus or Paul)... they wanted to created a responsive, responsible government, balanced in power by branches, each branch limited in power by the other branches powers. Please, shut up hacks and idiots... take a dadgum history class or something.

What the hell is wrong with you? We got another crazy...

You remind me of the kind of pieces of shit that tells me I work for you because you pay taxes and I'm in the Army...like you and you alone pay my salary, lol.
:lmao: I had to go look up the term "slack jaw", I had never heard it before.
vundy33 Wrote:What the hell is wrong with you? We got another crazy...
You remind me of the kind of pieces of shit that tells me I work for you because you pay taxes and I'm in the Army...like you and you alone pay my salary, lol.

If you only knew Vundy.....If you only knew.....lol
Bob Seger Wrote:If you only knew Vundy.....If you only knew.....lol
Telling old nicks isn't against the rules, as we have already proved with your two nicks.
hogwollop Wrote:"the congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the united states; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the united states."

"look at this guy" is the response of a trifler with true patriotism, a guy who thinks his gf is always cheating on him (she is)....

pay the debt-15.3 trillion not paid
duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform-i take it you are in favor of a flat tax on everyone.
Will someone please enlighten me to who HOGWOLLOP was?
HOGWOLLOP must have crawled back under his rock not to be heard from for another 6 months
Or, his cave.
First, NKU is making informed arguments, and we don't disagree that much. As to butt munch and cleft, sticks and stones and all that blah, blah, blah...and to the particular moron wanting to "meet me"...PM me... But I don't fight to see who wins.
yawn
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:First, NKU is making informed arguments, and we don't disagree that much. As to butt munch and cleft, sticks and stones and all that blah, blah, blah...and to the particular moron wanting to "meet me"...PM me... But I don't fight to see who wins.

Once "bad to the bone" always "bad to the bone" , I see.:redboxer:

As always cm, you still da man. :zzz:
The other day, on a college University campus in southern Kentucky, I was advocating for the legalization of THC. The campus police accosted me. However, I keep a copy of the Constitution on my person at all times. I began to quote the First Amendment (right to peacably assemble, freedom of speech)..it still works. By the way, can someone name a person who overdosed on THC? What about Xanax, Ltabs, OC's? The drug policy in this nation is STUPID: silver and gold crowned as king. Gentleman, sticks and stones and all that...blah, blah, blah, ah hahahahaha....
Bob Seger Wrote:Once "bad to the bone" always "bad to the bone" , I see.:redboxer:

As always cm, you still da man. :zzz:

Not bad at all...but if threatened, I respond.
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:The other day, on a college University campus in southern Kentucky, I was advocating for the legalization of THC. The campus police accosted me. However, I keep a copy of the Constitution on my person at all times. I began to quote the First Amendment (right to peacably assemble, freedom of speech)..it still works. By the way, can someone name a person who overdosed on THC? What about Xanax, Ltabs, OC's? The drug policy in this nation is STUPID: silver and gold crowned as king. Gentleman, sticks and stones and all that...blah, blah, blah, ah hahahahaha....

Sounds like you're high on all of them.
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:Not bad at all...but if threatened, I respond.

It's called paranoia. No doubt caused by your list of personal preferences.