Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think about the new BGR?
[quote author=TheRevelation link=topic=20577.msg207897#msg207897 date=1142001061]
I think what it is after I looked closer at it is spelled correctly , its just the width is not large enough to handle my username.
[/quote]

If it looks odd on your screen or doesn't fit, it may be just due to the resolution you're using on your computer because it is showing up fine from what I can see.
Quote:
[quote author=TheRevelation link=topic=20577.msg207878#msg207878 date=1141997779]
Also can you fix my name so that the spelling is correct. I tried to PM you but I could not find that feature either.
[/quote]

To PM a member, click on their username.  Then you can scroll near the bottom and under "Additional Information" there is a link that will say "Send this member a personal message."

OR

You can click on their username.  Then scroll near the middle where it says "Current Status" and click the green button next to the word "offline" or "online."
When I click on a username it says I cannot just look at any profile. Maybe I am being censored.
[quote author=TheRevelation link=topic=20577.msg207971#msg207971 date=1142009502]
When I click on a username it says I cannot just look at any profile. Maybe I am being censored.
[/quote]

Oh yeah I forgot only staff can see profiles for the time being until we get something fixed, but I found out how you should be able to PM.  Underneath usernames you should see some symbols.  Some people don't have many, like you have 2, and some people have many, like I have 8.  There is one that looks like a mail box.  You can click it to send a PM to that person. 
The Site looks Great QQ YOU'VE DONE WELL MY FRIEND
QQ, it looks great man, I love it, sorry I havent been on that much lately, but I was just promoted at work and with that came a transfer to Paintsville, so Im on the road ALOT. Anyways, as always I will be here every chance I get, the site really does look great, keep it up! :clap:
Congrats on the new position Mr.I....Will you be moving to Paintsville ???

QQ, my man this is awesome. I really love the speed. I just need an option to put everything in Belfry Red !!!

Thanks for the hard work..... :thumpsup: :bow:
QQ I am loving the new layouts and the shoutbox is getting a hell of alot more action now because of its location. Thanks for all of the hardwork, it REALLY paid off with the switch. The speed AND design could not be more perfect!
[quote author=BelfryPride link=topic=20577.msg208224#msg208224 date=1142037303]
Congrats on the new position Mr.I....Will you be moving to Paintsville ???
[/quote]

Not at the moment BP, its hard to say where they will send me after the first 12 weeks, Im hoping for either Pikeville or Pburg, little closer to home and wouldnt have to move, but its hard to say where I will end up.
Well, congrats MR. I. Hope everything works out the way that you want it to. Tell EG and the Lil Man that I said hello. Smile
i like the speed great work QQ
IMO I like it better the old way.  But that is just me.  But it is still a great site no matter what.  To bad we couldnt keep the old layout but be able to get more people online at one time!
In the words of Dick Vitale.......IT'S AWESOME BABY!!!............A DIAPER DANDY!!! This site is great I love the lay out and all the crazy members on here. WAY TO GO QQ!!!!       :1:        :thumpsup: