Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What you think about the new BGR?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is for feedback not to criticize BGR or my work . This site has caused me to lose alot of sleep the last few day so please be gentle. Its fine if you don't like it. But please at least have enough courtesy to offer suggestions for improvements insteading of saying things like "IT SUCKS". (and the first one to make one of these outrageous comments will have thier account and IP banned) :no:

I will continue adding more themes to match everyones taste. The speed is great. How do you like look and style?

OH ya,, for those BGP vbulletin style lovers.. Ill have you a BGP clone theme soon..  :thumpsup:
Looks Great QQ keep up the good work!
i think the site looks great!! keep up the good work QQ!
QQ I dont need to say anything you how i feel.  But it kicks everyones ASS!!!!!!!!
I learned my lesson not to complain! I think it's great!!!! :thumpsup:
Man It Sucks.... :lol:....Joking with ya QQ.

Seriously it looks great and I'm glad it is back up and running... :thumpsup:
QQ before I stated my opinion..no complaints..just my honest opinion. This time I will too. This is MUCH better. easier to read, and looks much more professional.
QQ great job best sight in my book.
shew... let's just go back to the first one lol.. you keep getting complicated lol.. makes me look almost smart though lol..

BEEF>. not a word....

I like it though lol
Looks good QQ.  :thumpsup:
i really like it QQ, u did a real good job
[quote author=Gold Charger link=topic=20577.msg206599#msg206599 date=1141868898]
QQ before I stated my opinion..no complaints..just my honest opinion. This time I will too. This is MUCH better. easier to read, and looks much more professional.
[/quote]

no problem GC.. and thanks alot... :thumpsup:
I think its fantastic QQ.
Looks great my friend and as CTD would say LOL!
And I love that no matter where your at you can see the shoutbox and most recent post.  COOL
Love it. 
it's a habit.. i actually write it out sometimes lol... see i did it again.. dammit.. and i just realized it's time for a new avatar
I know that everyone else really likes it, but IDK if I do...it seems a lil more complicated. Just as a question what happened to the points and the store? Good work though seems like everyone else likes it!
[quote author=schs_catcher#3 link=topic=20577.msg206710#msg206710 date=1141871873]
I know that everyone else really likes it, but IDK if I do...it seems a lil more complicated. Just as a question what happened to the points and the store? Good work though seems like everyone else likes it!
[/quote]

Nah. Its really no more complicated then any other forum. Its just we all got to use to vbulletin because BGR and BGP both used that in the past. I thought it was time to seperate us from them and make BGR unique.
The store, points and all that other stuff we be added in. I will calculate any post made on this layout and add them to you old points count.
Great work QQ..nice job.
I think it's amazing QQ.  It blows my mind that you've worked so hard to make it look as good as it is.  Terrific work....
I love it I think its so much easier to get around from topic to topic
You know I love it.  I was dying there for a few days without BGR.
QQ I love it man. Thank God its back up lol I was dying there. I know it was for the good though. Just makes me realize how bad it would suck not to have BGR. Thanks a lot man. Much love. :party:
Ok you asked for comments. Can the avatar size go up? I noticed that they are much smaller now. Keep up the work qq.
Also can you fix my name so that the spelling is correct. I tried to PM you but I could not find that feature either.
I don't think it's any more complicated than the other.

I'll be honest, at first I hated it. Now after navigating around a little bit, I like it alot. It's different, but different is good, I agtree we needed to seperate ourselves from BGP, and we are on our way to doing that.

If QQ likes this board better and it's easier for him to use and administer, I love it.

It is insanely fast and much easier getting around b/c of it!

Very well done as usual QQ, we all really appreciate it!
[quote author=TheRevelation link=topic=20577.msg207878#msg207878 date=1141997779]
Also can you fix my name so that the spelling is correct. I tried to PM you but I could not find that feature either.
[/quote]Is it fixed?
I think what it is after I looked closer at it is spelled correctly , its just the width is not large enough to handle my username.
Pages: 1 2