Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots 23 - Ravens 20
Did anyone else see Leach knock out Spikes halfway threw the game opening up a running hole?
I cant believe how much of a true FB Leach is. Those are rare to come by these days.
One of the best true FB's ive seen since Allstot.
To be honest, had the game went into OT, Brady would have shined and turned it around.
I honestly think the Pats would have won in ot had it went.

We lost the game when the ball went threw the receivers hands on the last drive.

I know it was incomplete, but i cant believe they didnt review it. It was scary close. One more millasecond and his second foot would have been down.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Did anyone else see Leach knock out Spikes halfway threw the game opening up a running hole?
I cant believe how much of a true FB Leach is. Those are rare to come by these days.

He is a damn beast...
^
lol Spikes had no idea what was coming.
[Image: http://ebonybird.com/files/2012/01/Brady.jpg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Did anyone else see Leach knock out Spikes halfway threw the game opening up a running hole?

Watching the Leach/Spikes rumble throughout the game was just as fun to watch as the game itself. Leach literally kicked Spikes tail all game long
Brady didn't look like he wore a tutu when he jumped over the line on that QB sneak.
^
Crappiest way to score.
I knew it was a waste of time for them to review the last run by brady because he was just going to score the net play.

I've always kind of liked having to have the ball past the goal line, not a fragment touching it to win.
Brady will be playing in his 5th SB and I don't see him playing bad two games in a row.
I think this is the year the Pats may blow someone out in the Super Bowl.
If they can protect Brady, which is a pretty big if, they win this one convincingly.
If not, it's close or maybe a loss.

The Pats proved they could win when Brady plays bad, but that defense still isn't anything amazing.
But Vince Wilfork is one of the hardest mean to block in the league. There was one play when Ricky Williams lined up for a run....
I know Ricky is getting old, but he's still strong and taking him down isn't very easy to do....
but Wilfork manhandled a dude for about 5 yards and armtackled Ricky Williams.
That was pretty impressive.
^ I can see a blowout coming. The championship games were decided in the last minutes of each game, which would lead to to believe the Super Bowl will be a closely contested game. I think we are due to a Super Bowl that is over in the first half.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Crappiest way to score.
I knew it was a waste of time for them to review the last run by brady because he was just going to score the net play.

I've always kind of liked having to have the ball past the goal line, not a fragment touching it to win.

They ended up going for it on 4th down on that one, didn't they?
That was essentially the ballgame.
It was 16-20 and a FG would have made it 19-20.

Tom Brady and the Patriots run the QB Sneak better than anyone in the league...
except for maybe Cam Newton or Tim Tebow.
But I don't think you can hardly call it a "sneak" when they do it lol
My history teacher is a Patriots fan. 25 bonus points for me!!!
You have a great offensive line and your complaining about not protecting brady?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You have a great offensive line and your complaining about not protecting brady?

Giants have the most athletic D-Line in the game.
I don't see anyone complaining about anything.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Crappiest way to score.

Ray Lewis about broke Bradys back on that sneak too.
Aslan Wrote:Ray Lewis about broke Bradys back on that sneak too.

Brady took a chance.
Everyone and their brother thought that Brady was going to lower his head and get low but he caught everyone at the line of scrimmage offguard.
Aslan Wrote:Ray Lewis about broke Bradys back on that sneak too.

Sadly, as bad as Brady sucked, he could have paralyzed him and they would have won the game.
The Pats Defense won them this one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sadly, as bad as Brady sucked, he could have paralyzed him and they would have won the game.
The Pats Defense won them this one.
:yikes:
Ravens got it Run Up Their Butt.
^
Oh definitely.

It was a complete blow out.
scoreboard.