Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC on FOX 2
Stardust Wrote:I am too, otherwise we would never have gotten that "Rowdy Roddy Piper" promo!

I was thinking Superstar Billy Graham!
^ LOL, yeah, pretty close to both!
This is the one of I was thinking of

Sorry, but I was not a fan of Chael's wrestling like statements. After having almost lost to Bisping, I am pretty sure he will be losing to Silva again.
I think the Silva fight is going to go the same way as the first one, with Chael smothering Andy the whole time. People tend to forget that Bisping has hung with Rashad, Matt Hamill, Dan Miller, Dan Henderson beat him but never displayed any wrestling against him, and now Chael. Micheal Bisping is no joke when it comes to defending wrestling, and he is a much much bigger guy that Anderson. The guy that I think is going to give Chael problems is Munoz.
I think they'll probably set Bisping/Munoz up next.
J-Rod Wrote:I think they'll probably set Bisping/Munoz up next.

Agreed and IMO the winner of that fight would be the #1 contender to fight Sonnen/Silva.
Agreed on that one.
If Chael beats Anderson, they would probably give Silva a 3rd rematch.

Simply cause he's been champion for so long.
I want to say he would, but the way Chael dominated him for 4 3/4 rounds the first time around...if he were to do the same and win a 49-46 or 50-45 decision of finish Silva...I dont think Silva would get an immediate rematch.
^ I agree and I don't think Silva would want a rematch right away.