Johnny Bedford vs. Mitch Gagnon
Evan Dunham vs. Nik Lentz
Michael Johnson vs. Shane Roller
Jon Olav Einemo vs. Mike Russow
George Roop vs. Cub Swanson
Charles Oliveira vs. Eric Wisely
Joey Beltran vs. Lavar Johnson
Chris Camozzi vs. Dustin Jacoby
Munoz injured....Bisping steps in to fight Sonnen for a title shot.
Decent card especially with it being on Fox
Munoz getting injured hurt the card a little. 2 #1 contender fights on free tv though, and 1 involves Sonnen....Im happy.
This could be the greatest news ive heard in the past few years.
My all time favorite fighter is now fighting my all time least favortie fighter. For free on fox. Then after he kicks Bisbings ass he gets his rematch with Anderson? Holy crap!!!!!!! Lets get it on.
Sonnen/Bisping is a more interesting match-up...

Of course I'm hoping to see Sonnen smash him.
Anyone find it odd that about a week before Munoz gets hurt and pulls out, that Anderson Silva (who has inside knowledge of Munoz camp) publicly talks about another "injury". He was ready to go up until that point.
He don't want none of Chael.
Exactly what im thinking. Mark Munoz had a great chance to beat Chael. There was no aspect of the game he was weaker than Chael besides wrestling...and he could have the advantage there as well. With him training with Black House periodically, Silva would have known before ufc brass that Munoz got hurt. I think once he knew he was hurt, who else was there to take the fight with Sonnen besides Bisping. So, lets fake an injury so I dont have to fight Chael when he smothers bisping. I for one think Silva with duck Chael like he did for 6 years before their first fight.
He knows hes about to be exposed.
For a Fox event, this is a GREAT card. A heck of a lot better than FX shows
This is a PPV quality Main and Co-Main event.
Even Maia/Weidman would be...
Im disappointed that Palhares didnt take the fight with Maia. That would have been sick.
This has died down, but we're 2 days away...lets get it fired back up guys.
I'm calling Bisping over Sonnen.
Don't really care who wins between Evans/Davis.
Mai/Weidman should be close.

As far as prelims, the TUF alum Roop seems like an interesting fight.
I've got Sonnen. Sonnen looked great standing against Silva, and if Silva couldn't stop the take-down...there is no way Bisping will. His only chance is to submit Sonnen...I just don't see that happening (3 submissions in his career, none since 05.)

I see a lot of people on the Davis bandwagon, and I just cant figure out why. His stand-up game is sub-par and he facing possibly the fastest guy at 205, who just happens to be on the best wrestlers in the division. Doesnt look good for him.

Im excited for the Maia fight, gonna be a good one.
Phil Davis is an athletic speciman....basically a freak.

I'm hoping to see Rashad win tho, cause the smack between Rashad & Jones will be epic.
You need to check out the press conference from today jrod...Chael Sonnen at his best.
Chael is always awesome.
All the fighters made weight, should be a good card.
NothingTrivial Wrote:I've got Sonnen. Sonnen looked great standing against Silva, and if Silva couldn't stop the take-down...there is no way Bisping will. His only chance is to submit Sonnen...I just don't see that happening (3 submissions in his career, none since 05.)

I see a lot of people on the Davis bandwagon, and I just cant figure out why. His stand-up game is sub-par and he facing possibly the fastest guy at 205, who just happens to be on the best wrestlers in the division. Doesnt look good for him.

Im excited for the Maia fight, gonna be a good one.

Sonnen cut what was an INCREDIBLE Pro-Wrestler style promo after the fight! It was awesome!
J-Rod Wrote:Phil Davis is an athletic speciman....basically a freak.

I'm hoping to see Rashad win tho, cause the smack between Rashad & Jones will be epic.

Fight is just now going into the 5th round, but Rashad has absolutely schooled Davis. He has just whipped his butt!
Rashad gets Jon Jones!
Im sorry for Rashad!!
NothingTrivial Wrote:Im sorry for Rashad!!

LOL, everyone said that they were sorry for Rashad for this fight!
Sonnen/Bisping was very, very close.

But I'm glad Chael won.
I honestly thought it was going to be a split decision. I dont see how in the world 1 judge scored it 30-27, there is no way Chael won the 2nd round. Time for Chael to go into Brazil and set the country on fire.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, everyone said that they were sorry for Rashad for this fight!

Not me, I just didnt see the hype for Phil. Hris Stand-up, Wrestling, and Grappling were all sub-par when compared to Rashad. There was no reason beside's Rashad not wanting to win that he should have done much of anything.
J-Rod Wrote:Sonnen/Bisping was very, very close.

But I'm glad Chael won.

I am too, otherwise we would never have gotten that "Rowdy Roddy Piper" promo!