Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your 13th Region Top 10
I think Mullins is a very nice player, but at 6'1 in this region, she should do a little better than the competition. Furthermore, when 10 of your points come from free throws, I would not necessarily count that as a dominant presence inside. One could argue that she would have scored if she hadnt been fouled. But one could also argue that if she hadnt been fouled doesnt necessarily mean every shot she takes in the paint would go in.
For the record I'd like to put it out there that I'm not a Whitley Co. Hater. Just a Harlan fan that supports his team. With that said,I'd like to wish Whitley Co. luck against Lincoln Co. of the 12th region tonight. If your in the 13th and not playing Harlan I'll pull for ya. Go Whitley bring one home for the 13th region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Agreed.
Im the same way.
Each team in the 13th makes the region as a whole look better when they win.
HDE Wrote:I don't think it's counted as a block if you foul in the process. I think 19 points and 10 rebounds beat six points and 11 rebounds.

The fact that Mullins can hit 3-pointers and bring the ball down the court makes her even more valuable.

I guess you can't read......I said "Craig would Leave her girl and block or make Mullins miss her shot when she tried to drive." This would mean that Craig was not guarding Mullins one-on-one.....so trying to compare number to number is deceiving. Since Craig was not gurarding Mullins...she was not in the "POST". Also, if Craig got to touch the ball everytime down the floor like Mullins.....she would have 20+ points every game. :pondering:
She couldn't have many blocks since Mullins only missed three shots. She took seven shots and Craig took five.