Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrim
^Told you so!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^^Yeah man..I'm already addicted to it, lol.
Talk to people in the game. Some people you talk to can up your skills, as long as you have enough coin.

Get a follower as soon as you can. There is a guy in rivertown that will go with you after you help him with a woman problem. Followers help you carry more stuff, not to mention are greatly helpful in battle. You get Lydia in Windhelm. Keep her for a long time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Get the lady in rifton. She does not die. For real.
Real Badman Wrote:Get the lady in rifton. She does not die. For real.
What lady? I havent done much in Rifton. Got into Thieves Guild and killed the old woman for the kid, thats all I have doen there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
I literally have not played the game guys - Just going on what I've seen SORRY!
Everytime I attack someone in Riften the guards finish them off before I have a chance.lol. Anyone else have that happen?