Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrim
Anybody got it? And care to give me some details to inspire me to waist some money and buy it?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Do it...only played it once, but I've read more about it than anyone I bet. Just get it...it;s awesome, and you will play it for years to come.

I've been meaning to get it, but I've been so freakin' busy I have forgotten to. I'm supposed to be relaxing but I'm doing nothing but running around seeing people, lol. I will have it soon though, I promise you that. And a wall of text on the game for you.
Let's just say that I've spent 40 hours playing so far and have completed 25% of the main questline.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was going to write a comment about Skyrim, then I took an arrow to the knee...
Alright, alright vundy. lol I'm going to try and pick me up a copy this weekend.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Alright, alright vundy. lol I'm going to try and pick me up a copy this weekend.

There you go man. I'll be picking it up then too.
^Keep me posted man. In case I don't get it.
#BBFL
So how do you like it Spud? Give me some details bro..
Haven't got it, but all my buddies talk constently about how they'll never beat it because their is so much you can do on the game.
#BBFL
It's made by the creators of Fallout, so picture those graphics. Then imagine the story style of a Fable type game. That probably the best way to describe it. Free World roaming, constant side quest missions popping up, ability to maintain a family, joining certain factions, and of course doing the main long ass really hard if your not super leveled story.
I've never played Fallout or Fable, lol. But I know what you're saying. I've downloaded like 10 vids of gameplay, and read every review I can. I want to get it and just sit in my room for a week playing it before I leave, but that's not gonna happen, lol.

I am going to buy it Saturday though. Going to play as much as possible.
very addicting game. a lot of missions, and lot of stuff to look under and in for Gold and weapons. One of the better games, I have played outside of sports games.
Getting it Saturday as well vundy.
#BBFL
Got it yesterday vundy. And have played it for about an hour. I'll let you know some more tomorrow!
#BBFL
The game kicks ass, i'm usually not into games like Skyrim but this one is really cool. It can keep you occupied for a longggggg time.
Haven't got back to playing it yet because I had some buddies wanting me to play MW3. But when I left off I was retrieving a Dragon Stone from some cave and couldn't figure out how to open the gate.. But asked some buddies, and they told me how. Going to play it tomorrow for a good amount of time!

But so far the game seems awesome!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Haven't got back to playing it yet because I had some buddies wanting me to play MW3. But when I left off I was retrieving a Dragon Stone from some cave and couldn't figure out how to open the gate.. But asked some buddies, and they told me how. Going to play it tomorrow for a good amount of time!

But so far the game seems awesome!
Keep the dragon stone because some guy in Whiterun wants it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:Keep the dragon stone because some guy in Whiterun wants it.

I'm trying to get it but that stupid spider keeps killing me. How in the world do you pull out your bow? lol

I know, I'm a noob
#BBFL
And have you heard of that level up glitch?
#BBFL
I've tried it. Here's the walk through to do it.

EDIT: The embed url doesn't work for some reason, so here's the link.
I assume I am the only one here who got Skyrim on PC, just like I did with MW3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I've tried it. Here's the walk through to do it.

EDIT: The embed url doesn't work for some reason, so here's the link.

Thank you!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:I'm trying to get it but that stupid spider keeps killing me. How in the world do you pull out your bow? lol

I know, I'm a noob
Equip it like you do any other weapon. then hold the button till the arrow is all the way back and let her rip.

The spider you are talking about I assume is the one where the guy is calling for help because he is stuck in the web? I beat it by not running into that room. I would draw the spider to the doorway and hit with everything I had then get back to where she couldnt hit me. She would run off back to him then I would draw her back and repeat. Worked great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

Nefarious83 Wrote:I assume I am the only one here who got Skyrim on PC, just like I did with MW3.
I know some people that have it for PC. You can do some serious modding on there. I wish I could on 360.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

its gay, dont buy it
^Your entitled to your own opinion. But I also have the right to say that your opinion is a very very irrelevant post! Smile
#BBFL
Ballers Wrote:its gay, dont buy it

I thought the same thing until I borrowed it off a buddy about 2 weeks ago. Needless to say it hasn't been taken out of the XBOX since.lol
Ballers Wrote:its gay, dont buy it
Troll
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I finally got it...finally. Going to bust it wide open tonight, along with my girl's vag, and post my opinions of it tomorrow. The game that is, not that vag.

I will rage if this game disappoints me...hopefully it won't though.
This game is pretty damn awesome...