•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana 73 - (1) Kentucky 72
Dang...
Stardust Wrote:^ Is Zeller the brother of UNC's Zeller?

Yeah, it's the younger Zeller. He's pretty solid. Looks JUST like Tyler Zeller as well except his hair is a little lighter.
I really did not like Jones last year and I do not like him any better this year. He is one of the most over rated and laziest college players out there in my opinion. I give UK credit for not giving up when in a lot of foul trouble and with Jones giving nothing. This is a game that will be a good learning game for the young kids. Another close game that Cal has trouble coaching down the stretch. Cal is an OK coach, but always seems to have troubles in big games and close games down the stretch.
^ Close games are always a bitch. Cal seems to have his players in the right positions late in games. Sometimes it just comes down to the players discipline and sheer will. Tonight, they did not have that.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, it's the younger Zeller. He's pretty solid. Looks JUST like Tyler Zeller as well except his hair is a little lighter.

Was it Zeller that got Davis in foul trouble
Stardust Wrote:Was it Zeller that got Davis in foul trouble

Can't remember. I think there was one time (I think Davis' third) that he got him in foul trouble. Davis' fourth foul was the worst, when he jumped at an IU player who was shooting a 3 pointer with about twelve minutes left in the game.

Zeller had an ok game. He wasn't near as much of a threat as those players that kept shooting and hitting the three pointers on us. He had one big dunk in the game, that was when Davis allowed him to make it so he would not make an extra foul. IMO his style of play was much different from Tyler Zeller.
Stardust Wrote:Was it Zeller that got Davis in foul trouble

No, it was just silly,ticky tack fouls by Davis. It was just one of those games for Davis. One foul was running out to defend an open player taking a 3, just some silly freshmen fouls. He is still learning.
^ I just thought it might have been brotherly coaching tips
Gotta admit this one I did not see happening but I am really glad it did especially since OSU dropped their game.
All I want is a national championship.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next