• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana 73 - (1) Kentucky 72
Final

There's loss #1
Win #9 of..... oh wait
wonder what Aslan is gonna say now? 39-1? 38-2?
Screw those cheating bastards.
Worst officiating game I have ever seen.
this loss will probably knock our Cats out of the Top 5
I freakin hate Indiana. Gotta give em credit though. Clutch 3.

Gotta hit free throws.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Worst officiating game I have ever seen.

Heard that one before lol

However, no one can say that the refs gave the Cats any calls in this one.
But everyone knows going on the road in another conference you aren't going to get calls.
Turnovers, defenses lapses, and the 3 pt shooting of the Hoosiers decided this one.
IU wins "their" national championship.
It was poorly officiated but that's an excuse. UK could have taken by far what was Indianas best shot and still won.

I want the FBI to search for Terrance Jones.
Just kick Terrence Jones off the team imo, Aslan could have played better than him
Wowww! What a shot! Aslan wtf happened to your 40-0!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Strikeout King Wrote:What's up with Rushing the Court? If we was to do that we'd get fined by the NCAA

I think it's funny that after Indiana won they kept it on ESPN, If Kentucky was to knock off a #1 or go 9-0 they'd hurry up and get it off the air so the next show could come on

I dont blame them for rushing the floor! However you have to wait longer than 10 minutes before they can fine them though lmao
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Jones was lost. Coming our game for teague. Guess that benching got to him. I'm still amazed how they called a walk on Gilchrist.
baller4lyfe Wrote:Just kick Terrence Jones off the team imo, Aslan could have played better than him

I don't know about that. There was something wrong tonight with him though.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Worst officiating game I have ever seen.
Indiana committed more personal fouls than UK, committed more turnovers than UK, shot the same number of free throws as UK.
So you are saying that it is the officials fault that UK only went 2-9 from 3-point range while IU went 9-15. It is the officials that UK made four fewer free throws than IU despite shooting the same number of free throws. I guess that it is the officials fault IU hit an open 3 to win the game.
Using the ref as an excuse after every UK loss is bogus. IU simply outplayed and outshot UK today. IU deserved to win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The refs didn't cost us the game, we lost the game ourselves.
Jones had no heart today at all, it was pitiful on his part, but he's not the only one to blame. We have to make our free throws and we can't allow teams to shoot lights out from 3. Oh well, rather lose now than in March.
Where in the hell was the foul when Indiana was coming back down the court at the end? You gotta know they are going to jack a 3.
Somebody find out what is wrong withJones. I've seen Cal rip him a new one before.i can't imagine he played like that because he was pouting.

Also, DAMN, Hoosiers couldn't miss a three.
By the way, I hate Creen and his abnormally large forehead.
Strikeout King Wrote:If we was to do it we'd get fined and not hear the end of it

How do you know Indiana wont? and besides why would UK storm the floor?
Terrence Jones has the flu or something. There is no way in hell he plays that bad healthy.

As for the game, that is the worst performance I have ever seen from Kentucky under Calipari. We got out-everything'd. We had no positives other than maybe the play of Vargas and Miller.
FBALL Wrote:By the way, I hate Creen and his abnormally large forehead.

He slightly resembles Dwight Schrute from the office IMO.
Get ready boys. UK loses, the bashers will be coming.

Officiating was downright terrible. I doubt they were out to screw UK, but I thought they were intimidated by the crowd which led to IU getting some calls. IU also hit some crap three point shots, which normally doesn't happen. The bottom line is, IU played their best, best effort and UK thought they could just walk in and win. I can't believe Jones. Did Calipari even had him in at the end? I didn't notice, but if not, I understand. He has to get his head out of his ass. Also the crowd was crazy there...definitely not a place I would want to play my first road game.

The bottom line: This sounds like a tough loss to swallow RIGHT NOW. It was a tough place, we had a couple of calls that didn't go our way, but in the end it will make us better. Calipari is a master motivator and will regroup his guys. But in the end, that #1 ranking gets passed around like crazy. The only time I remember a team holding it consistently was Arizona in the 2002 - 2003 season, until UK took it from them after they lost in their conference tournament. Our team will now realize that they have to give a full effort every time if they want to win. This won't affect how our team does in conference, or most importantly, in the NCAA tournament where it counts. And in the end, this will be Indiana's season highlight. Most of the boys on Indiana will be going through the struggle of having to find a job when they graduate. The ones on UK? They'll be living it up in the NBA. And hopefully they'll regroup and go get that title at the end.
TheRealVille Wrote:Where in the hell was the foul when Indiana was coming back down the court at the end?

I was thinking that too. You had two fouls to give. Burn the clock.
Strikeout King Wrote:If we was to do it we'd get fined and not hear the end of it
Why would almight UK storm the floor???
Fining schools that rush the floor is an SEC policy, not NCAA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Terrence Jones has the flu or something. There is no way in hell he plays that bad healthy.

As for the game, that is the worst performance I have ever seen from Kentucky under Calipari. We got out-everything'd. We had no positives other than maybe the play of Vargas and Miller.

Jones had the flu? why was it not mentioned before the game? Jones is a punk that actually played some tough D!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Screw those cheating bastards.
Kentucky lost this game all by themselves.
  • 1(current)
  • Next