Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(7) Ohio State 85 - (4) Duke 63
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm as big as a hater of Duke as you, Believe me. But how exactly have we Earned a number 1 ranking? We beat kansas,m a team that everyone has stated overrated since duke beat them. Therfore stating we beat a nobody. Osu has killed Florida now Duke. They return almost everyone from a number 1 team from last year. Which we did beat with KNight and Harrelson. Up to this point i think were a better team. But they have done more Poll wise to earn the number 1 spot.

Killed Florida? Ohio State won by 7.
Haha!
Just curious where all the Duke lovers are? Don't see them posting anything after this beat down hahaha..
Obviously Duke was wayyy overrated and it shows. If you remember, they only beat Belmont College at Cameron Indoor by 1 point. It also took a three in the final 10 seconds to secure a win over Kansas...yes the same Kansas team that Kentucky was beating by 17 at one point. Yes, OSU is a good team, but Im not ready to havd them the title yet...Kentucky is by far the most talented team in the country and when they connect all the peices they will be a force to be reckoned with
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great post BelfryPride.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Killed Florida? Ohio State won by 7.

You didn't watch the game obviously. They did whatever they wanted with florida in the second half.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm as big as a hater of Duke as you, Believe me. But how exactly have we Earned a number 1 ranking? We beat kansas,m a team that everyone has stated overrated since duke beat them. Therfore stating we beat a nobody. Osu has killed Florida now Duke. They return almost everyone from a number 1 team from last year. Which we did beat with KNight and Harrelson. Up to this point i think were a better team. But they have done more Poll wise to earn the number 1 spot.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:You didn't watch the game obviously. They did whatever they wanted with florida in the second half.

It shows. Ohio State out scored Florida by 3 in the first half and by 4 in the second half. Rebounds Florida 34 Ohio State 25
Benchwarmer Wrote:It shows. Ohio State out scored Florida by 3 in the first half and by 4 in the second half. Rebounds Florida 34 Ohio State 25

Cant argue Stats can we? Did you watch the game? They was up by 16 at one point. They forced it seemed like 20 turnovers. OSU shot awful from the 3 point line. I wouldnt expect them to shoot that bad again. They got to the line more. They didnt have no where near a good game and still manage to win.
Buckeyes did what they should have done and nothing more.
Aslan Wrote:Benchwarmer, why are you taking up for Florida? We hate Florida.

My bad.lol