Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (7) Ohio State 85 - (4) Duke 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Hope all our Faithful UK fans jump off that Duke High Horse. But Did Ohio State not look like the Best team in the nation tonight? Wow!
I think everyone saw this coming whether they want to admit it or not. OSU is legit. Now that craft has a decent jumper they worry me.
Told y'all, OSU is the second best team to UK. This game is an exaggeration, but they're good.
Duke is OVERRATED!!!!!Confusedinglepar
Lol
king360 Wrote:Lol

Loved seeing PLumblee suck it up.
Def. got his ass handed to him..Sully is a Beast. I think a change of signature is in order.
The only time that Duke was ever in this game was before it started!!:lmao:
Ohio St. is legit no doubt. The outcome of this game does not surprise me. I've said the same thing about Duke for years, but Craft gets away with murder on the court. The kid is a good defender, but it is hard for me to call him great when the refs let him hand check his man the entire game. Last year it was worse and he got twice the praise.
OSU was very very good tonight!!! Very good!!!
Buckeyes beat em like they stole something

Not surprised by the outcome, this was a true home game for OSU, they get Duke off the neutral floor, got the crowd going nuts, the whole nation watching. If Duke won that game, they would be the outright number 1 team.

Now Ohio State looked really good, but again factor in the home court
The way OSU played tonight they could beat ANYONE in the nation.
I think the stats were a little bloated though due to the horrible defense the Dukies played.

And I understand Coach K likes to send messages to his players that don't contribute....
but putting in those scrandies and giving them big minutes didn't help his cause lol

Some other things
- Craft played well, and if he can be that consistent OSU will be a force.
- Rivers needs some work on his FTs. As good as he is at getting to the basket he could bump his avg by about 4 points a game if he knocked them down.
- Sullinger was just too strong down low.
- Blackness prevails, Duke fails lol
This was quite the beat down especially considering that this was Duke's 2nd largest loss to a Big 10 school!!! :yikes: Confusednicker:
[YOUTUBE="s0upQDkY-pg"]s0upQDkY-pg[/YOUTUBE]
king360 Wrote:Def. got his ass handed to him..Sully is a Beast. I think a change of signature is in order.

How can you be a UK fan and have that avatar?? Or the last one?!

I've asked you before, just can't remember, lol.
Ohio St is the most impressive team I have saw this far! Amazing win tonight! I was completely wrong about this game. One question, Where was dawkins at for duke???
theVILLE Wrote:Ohio St is the most impressive team I have saw this far! Amazing win tonight! I was completely wrong about this game. One question, Where was dawkins at for duke???

Coach K benched him and Kelly because they're weren't doing anything!
Rivers plays absolutely no defense. He could care the least what happens on that end of the court. That's really surprising considering who his coach is.
Aslan Wrote:Rivers plays absolutely no defense. He could care the least what happens on that end of the court. That's really surprising considering who his coach is.

He plays for himself an no one else.
Duke can't play defense. They have the offense to stay in games but they can't guard many teams. That is why if they played Kentucky, the same thing would happen to them. Kentucky would beat them just as bad, maybe worse.

Ohio State mad a strong argument that they should be #1. Kentucky hasn't played much yet. We will find out how good this Kentucky team is after St. John's and NC.

Congrats Ohio State and thank you for kicking Coach K's butt.
Aslan Wrote:Rivers plays absolutely no defense. He could care the least what happens on that end of the court. That's really surprising considering who his coach is.

That will need to change if he wants to make anything of himself in this league or the next.
If I had one player in the nation with the game tied and I wanted to run an isolation play with at the top of the key. I'd take Austin Rivers.
But when it comes to anything else....
I'll pass on him lol
Duke goes down.
Once again...Duke is OVERRATED!!!
I thought OSU was number 2 in the Nation? Anyways the Buckeyes was just too much to handle for Duke last night. OSU's offensive ability scares me, they move the ball around well and they get open shots.

:Thumbs:

Wildcatk23 Wrote:He plays for himself an no one else.

:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hope all our Faithful UK fans jump off that Duke High Horse. But Did Ohio State not look like the Best team in the nation tonight? Wow!

In a word NO. They looked very good, but how do you see
them being better than UNC or UK? That's VASTLY overvaluing
Duke.
leecoukfan Wrote:Duke is OVERRATED!!!!!Confusedinglepar

At least there's one other sane voice on this forum.
DSRfan Wrote:In a word NO. They looked very good, but how do you see
them being better than UNC or UK? That's VASTLY overvaluing
Duke.

I'm as big as a hater of Duke as you, Believe me. But how exactly have we Earned a number 1 ranking? We beat kansas,m a team that everyone has stated overrated since duke beat them. Therfore stating we beat a nobody. Osu has killed Florida now Duke. They return almost everyone from a number 1 team from last year. Which we did beat with KNight and Harrelson. Up to this point i think were a better team. But they have done more Poll wise to earn the number 1 spot.
Loved every minute of it!!
Pages: 1 2