Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
St. John's
0%
(2) Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. John's @ (1) Kentucky 12/1
Cats 42 - 27

16:00 minutes remain
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Cats 49 - 32

12:25 remains
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Jones going to the free throw line for 2
#BBFL
1 of 2 from the line for Jones

50 - 32
#BBFL
Block by Davis. His 8th!
#BBFL
2 for Red Storm

Cats 50 - 34
#BBFL
Jones draws the foul, going to the line for 2
#BBFL
Cats 58 - 35

9:53 to go
#BBFL
Lob Party!!! Miller to Jones

Cats 60 - 35
#BBFL
Red Storm for 2

Cats 60 - 37
#BBFL
8:00 minutes remain

Cats 60 - 37
#BBFL
16 blocks!!! Wow!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jones going to the line for 2

1 of 2
#BBFL
Foul on Jones

Red Storm to the line for 2
#BBFL
got em both

Cats 61 - 39
#BBFL
Lob to Davis from Miller. All day!
#BBFL
6:50 remains

Cats 63 - 41
#BBFL
Kyle with the left hand for 2
#BBFL
Cats 65 - 43

6:10 remains
#BBFL
Red Storm for 3
#BBFL
Foul on Davis

Red Storm to the line for 2
#BBFL
Nasty dunk by Miller!!!

Cats 74 - 49
#BBFL
Cats dominating

79 - 53
#BBFL
1:32 to go
#BBFL
Final

Cats 81 - St. Johns 59

7 of 40 Aslan!! lol
#BBFL