Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: St. John's @ (1) Kentucky 12/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
SEC/Big East Invitational

7:30 PM - ESPN2

thoughts/predictions?
Kentucky by 13
UK wins again. I hope this is more of a challenge than they have had thus far.
Kentucky-83
St Johns-67
Kentucky rolls once again.

UK-74
St.Johns-62
Cats by 9
Kentucky 77
St. Johns 65
UK - 85

St. Johns - 65
I think we'll beat St. John worse than we did Portland.
Saturday is all there is to look forward to...
UK will trail at halftime.

UK comes back as they have in the past two years and take a big lead in the 2nd half winning by 12
We overlook SJ because of Saturdays game and play bad, but hold on to win.

UK - 81
SJ - 77
UK wins 84-69
I tend to think like Dusty and Aslan. UK will have a close game here.
UK by 11. Will be close throughout but Uk will pull away
st johns by 2..79-77
^ I expected you to say by 20....
Nope I figured id make it sound realistic anyway. St johns should mop the floor with them
^
lol, i havent seen em on ESPN lately, hows Mich St holding up?
NVM, i was only playing, i know they suck.
Oh I cant wait til UNC beats that ass saturday!
^
lol, yea teacha
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, yea teacha

Yep!
Guess ill go ahead and bring the paddle.
You better pray every single day of your life that UK does not meet Mich St in the tourney this year.
I hope we do meet in the tourney! Heck final 4 would be great, because we all know cal chokes!
^
lol, whoa now Sparty....Final Four?
Maybe for UK, but i was thinking we would meet more like a UK as a one seed and Mich St maybe as a 16 in the first round....

Final four, lol, you crack me up...
Never count the man izzo out of the final 4!
Ill agree with izzo been a great coach but he isnt good enough to help your sucky spartans out this season! adn for you to even mention MSU and the final 4 in the same thread is funny! lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Guess ill go ahead and bring the paddle.
You better pray every single day of your life that UK does not meet Mich St in the tourney this year.

He won't need to pray. UK won't be in the NIT.
^
:hilarious:
Im not nearly as adept at basketball as I am at football when it comes to this but Id say we could actually be better off by playing bad in this one, so this team has a full dose of reality before unc comes to our house.
IDK which st johns team u guys have been watching but this will not be a close game at all..yea maybe if they would have gotten to keep all their recruits it coulda been in the single digits maybe but UK will win by 15-25 points easy.

UK-84
SJU-62
Pages: 1 2 3 4