•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 10 - Tennessee 7
Stardust Wrote:Good gawd, you would have thought the Nazi's took over. Nice to have you back FBALL, I hope your schedule has slowed down enough to get you back.

It's not slowed down much. Thank God for iPhones.
I agree with giving Joker one more year. If we don't improve and go to a bowl game then he should be let go. Still don't know who would won't this job knowing you have to compete with basketball. The guy from Houston would be great, but he would likely get a extension on his contract.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
This game was the Toilet Bowl. Both teams were hapless. Those who believe this "win" is a sign of a better future are very similar to those who were not concerned about the hole in the Titanic.
FBALL Wrote:Nobody is getting infractions. That sucked. I deleted some of the posts just cleaning things up a bit. Quit acting like a bunch of babies.

Jesus, thank you...lol.
Truth Wrote:This game was the Toilet Bowl. Both teams were hapless. Those who believe this "win" is a sign of a better future are very similar to those who were not concerned about the hole in the Titanic.

Yeah, I have no idea how anyone can look at the Tennessee game as anything but a good ending to a horrible, horrible season. It does not prove anything about Joker or any other coach. It shows that our players were sick of sucking ass, and literally willed themselves to the win.

:truestory:
FBALL Wrote:It's not slowed down much. Thank God for iPhones.

Keep finding your way back here:Thumbs:
vundy33 Wrote:I agree...

Although we should've done sooooo much better with the talent we had this year.

Other than defense we had no developed talent.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Other than defense we had no developed talent.

Our offense was more than capable of scoring with their talent, alot more than other teams that score with alot worse talent.

It's just a matter of the players choking and bad playcalling, in my opinion.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Other than defense we had no developed talent.

Would you consider Smith developed? I'm not sure we saw enough to really know, but he would be my only candidate on offense.

The D showed signs to me, talent and undisciplined. The discipline issues I took somewhat from age though. There were times during the UT game that the D did some dumb things, and when the camera panned to Joker, he would just have this goofy "I can't believe this look". When they would show Minter, he would show a more "stoic" look, and you could just tell he was making mental notes for fixing in practice. I did not expect much out of the D, but the D did not let the Cats down as much as the offense. On the offensive side of the ball, it was just plain "Offensive", and I don't mean that in a sports vernacular!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)