Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 10 - Tennessee 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Final from Commonwealth.

THE STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!!

What now Joker Haters???

No Bowl for this club, but I'll take this win over a bowl game. This game means a lot to the program!

Congrats Cats!!!
Final

- Cats end the 26 Game losing streak

- Cats stop Tennessee from going to a Bowl Game

Matt Roark 4/6, 15 Pass Yards. 126 Rush Yards
Wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!! Thank God it's over!!! We stopped them from a bowl game!!! SCREW YOU TENNESSEE! I LOVE YOU DANNY AND WINSTON, I WISH YOU COULD STAY!!!

Man...we need a damn QB before next season kicks off.
Woooooooooo
Just like I said on Facebook DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
MVP2 Wrote:Final from Commonwealth.

THE STREAK IS OVER!!!!!!!

What now Joker Haters???

No Bowl for this club, but I'll take this win over a bowl game. This game means a lot to the program!

Congrats Cats!!!

lol what? We still had a horrible season...this isn't going to change any opinions of Joker dude, hahaha..
I will make an signature bet that Coach Dooley is fired.
Pretty much, I still hate Joker.
The only streak to break now is the one against Florida.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE STREAK ENDS!

I thought it was funny how the goalposts were already down when the fans got to the field.
a blind squirrel can find a nut ever now and then.
cj2561 Wrote:a blind squirrel can find a nut ever now and then.

Screw you pal. Ruck Focky Top.
Wooooooo
Finally...what a crazy game. Roark with over 125 rushing yards, with only 6 passing attemps...in his last game in a Kentucky jersey. How awesome.
On a day full of suck....
Kentucky sucks less lol

I held my breath since UT scored their TD

btw...
Joker still sucks and we're still here MVP

Congrats to Matt Roark on his start.
He made the most of that situation and I'm sure he'll cherish this day for the rest of his life.
Also....
UT sucks so bad we could probably beat them for a few years lol
Ohh Rocky Top you'll NEVER be
Home Sweet Home to me.
**** You rocky top
GO TO HELL TENNESSEE
I have to say I am back in the Joker camp now. Can you really not understand how difficult it is to create a game plan to win an SEC football game without a quarterback??????
vundy33 Wrote:lol what? We still had a horrible season...this isn't going to change any opinions of Joker dude, hahaha..

Yeah, I respect your opinion but my point in saying that was Joker will be the coach next for sure now. I'm behind Joker, I wanted him back all year and a lot more people were saying he will be gone win or lose this game. So my point is to the haters, still think he wont be back next season?
Like Joker said it is time to start a new streak. With us recruiting heavily in tennessee this is huge to our program. No hate today gentlemen be proud. and be happy for our seniors. The border battle is ours. Til The Battle is Won.
the defense played well the last couple of weeks, i know they lose some there studs on defense ,maybe they do better next year,i said they wouldnt win another game the rest of the year right before they played Vandy, and they didnt until today, but i will take it and eat my words, way to go Cats.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I have to say I am back in the Joker camp now. Can you really not understand how difficult it is to create a game plan to win an SEC football game without a quarterback??????

That is why joker is a good coach. At Uk you have to win with little talent.
MVP2 Wrote:Yeah, I respect your opinion but my point in saying that was Joker will be the coach next for sure now. I'm behind Joker, I wanted him back all year and a lot more people were saying he will be gone win or lose this game. So my point is to the haters, still think he wont be back next season?

Now, I did hear one of the announcers say that he talked with Mitch Barnhart and Mitch said he was 100% behind Joker so from all indications it looks like he will be back at Kentucky next season
A tough season for sure, but a very good building block for next season.
MVP2 Wrote:Yeah, I respect your opinion but my point in saying that was Joker will be the coach next for sure now. I'm behind Joker, I wanted him back all year and a lot more people were saying he will be gone win or lose this game. So my point is to the haters, still think he wont be back next season?

the broadcasters said the talk to Mitch before the game and said Joker will be back no matter what happened today,but you know how that goes..
well Tennessee will be going to the STAY AT HOME BOWL, that's a bowl they should be able to win, if they can't then there's no hope for them lmao
Beating UT is much better than goibg to a bowl game in TENN. Confusedinglepar
The only thing good about Rockytop is Conway Twitty
I said it in another post and on Twitter/Facebook, I would rather end the streak than go to a bowl game. My wish came true Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:The only thing good about Rockytop is Conway Twitty

No joke, Conway Twitty is one of the greatest of all time.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Lol you mad. YOU MADDDDDDDDD.

i am not mad.

my lil cousin call me from the game. he said that UT have 3 TO, alot of drop passes. by what he said, UT was just flat today. that is a part of the game.

also i am sick of everone in my family saying, this is the year we going beat u. now they can say that to my other cousin that is a FL fan,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7