Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou. Central 26 Bell County 0
Coachdad Wrote:you dont know who my son is ignoramous ! leave him out of this you disrespectful coward ! ive said nothing about him !& you shouldnt either what kind of jerk brings sombody's family in this when you are talking about an unrelated high school game years and years ago. and i might take a compliment gracefully if your unarticulate self knew how to give one that wasnt an undercover insult! u must wish you were in my shoes ! they are some good shoes to be in

Might want to edit that real quick if that's the point you are trying to hit him with.....
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Might want to edit that real quick if that's the point you are trying to hit him with.....

Too late EKU. I expected nothing different. It's just like everything else he puts up on here.
Coachdad Wrote:you dont know who my son is ignoramous ! leave him out of this you disrespectful coward ! ive said nothing about him !& you shouldnt either what kind of jerk brings sombody's family in this when you are talking about an unrelated high school game years and years ago. and i might take a compliment gracefully if your unarticulate self knew how to give one that wasnt an undercover insult! u must wish you were in my shoes ! they are some good shoes to be in
Oh but I do know Mr. Big Shot. Please point out the incorrect areas. Everything was posted spot on and you know it. You cant dispute any of it, because you know full well it would be a flat out lie if you did. Disrespectful? I gladly respect what warrants respect. That was what I was trying to do, before you just had to go the smart elleck route. You're just not smart enough to figure simple little stuff like that out. But you sir, garner no respect. The problem is here, for some unknown reason, you feel so high and mighty and just cannot drop the arrogant crap and just will not stop belittling other programs that in reality humiliated yours. Speaking of such, "Humility" just might be something you want to try to look up the definition of.

As far as being in your shoes, lol, kinda been there done that too little buddy. Although it's really not as big of a deal as you you want to saddle it up and ride it out on. But I guess you need that to make you feel even more important than you already do. It is at times rather humorous watching you go through the act though.Confusednicker: Have a good day, little buddy.
Coachdad's boy is 6'6 350, if he can run, I suggest everyone near him get the hell out of the way.
How bout we both take the high rout & don't reply to each other ?
[quote=Belfry0304]Coachdad's boy is 6'6 350, if he can run, I suggest everyone near him get the hell out of the way

Man u got me over here dying ! U my boy !:biglmao:
Coachdad Wrote:[quote=Belfry0304]Coachdad's boy is 6'6 350, if he can run, I suggest everyone near him get the hell out of the way

Man u got me over here dying ! U my boy !:biglmao:
Yeah, that's a real knee slapper, isn't it?
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=Coachdad]I'd laugh too since 5'10 and 170 is probably more accurate , huh?:biggrin:

No sir, I'm an outsider here, I know his son. He plays DT for the U of l ... He's a house with arms.
Coachdad Wrote:How bout we both take the high rout ( btw,that would be route) & don't reply to each other ?

Uh, I think you are the one that started it all and just had to step in with the smart mouth while I was trying to throw the compliments around, so whatever.
Bob Seger Wrote:Uh, I think you are the one that started it all and just had to step in with the smart mouth while I was trying to throw the compliments around, so whatever.

can we stop talking to each other PLEASE ?????????????????????????????
im too old for this childish ish you just had to throw out another smart ass comment. i ask to quit this & you throw in crap about who started what and whos mouth is smart ect.
will you please stop responding , whats wrong with ignoring each other.when u keep stuff up like that after someone waves the white flag it makes you look like a coward hiding behind a computer
Coachdad Wrote:can we stop talking to each other PLEASE ?????????????????????????????
im too old for this childish ish you just had to throw out another smart ass comment. i ask to quit this & you throw in crap about who started what and whos mouth is smart ect.
will you please stop responding , whats wrong with ignoring each other.when u keep stuff up like that after someone waves the white flag it makes you look like a coward hiding behind a computer

Just how simple minded are you anyways? I said "so whatever". To most people that means OK, I agree, yet here you come back again complaining about something else again. You just simply cannot comprehend the the simplest of anything. You are more than free to stop responding to anything any time you wish. Sheesh, what a nimrod!!!:Shaking::Shaking::Shaking: Oh and by the way, they do have ignore options on this board.
How was the postgame handshake in this game? Was it delivered with the proper amount of enthusiasm?
bell county cried central won coach dads son being 350 pounds makes no difference. if it makes bell county happy to make fun of a poster on here that is very low and sad....coachdad's team beat bell county by alot and it doesnt matter if they only held wales to 57 yard till one huge run.....it really doesnt let it go
UCFB Wrote:bell county cried central won coach dads son being 350 pounds makes no difference. if it makes bell county happy to make fun of a poster on here that is very low and sad....coachdad's team beat bell county by alot and it doesnt matter if they only held wales to 57 yard till one huge run.....it really doesnt let it go

I'm not sure what your talking about, No Bell Co poster has made fun of anyone, cried or complained. Central was a better team and on a different level than Bell. That's all there is to it, no way to sugar coat it or any way around it. Wales yardage was brought up only to give credit to how well the defense contained him, and point out that the fact he was contained, and Central still won so big shows they were on another level, nothing but respect and props from Bell towards Central.
It is sad to see a thread about a game deep in the playoffs where both teams have had a great season turn into such a disaster.
can we start making people place their high school team in there sig. or something. i am pretty sure Bob Seger is not a Bell fan. More than likely Johnson Central (no offense to JC fans if he is not but he has brought them up on a couple of occasions).

Central is the better team this year, and i am sure they will meet several more times in the coming years. Bell had chances to make it an interesting game and had the opportunity to take control of the game early when Central fumbled deep on their side of the field. Bell couldnt take control, they fumbled the ball back and we all know the rest.

Good luck to Central for the rest of the season.
So Wales now has 1486 yards on the season.
How many does that make him away career wise from Jude?
Football1 Wrote:It is sad to see a thread about a game deep in the playoffs where both teams have had a great season turn into such a disaster.

lol......Hey Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.......I think I vividly remember you being heavily involved in one of those threads a couple of years ago after a Lawrence Co./ Knox Central playoff game....hmmmmmmm????? Suspose you probably dont remember that one though...:biggrin:

Heck, all I was trying to do was compliment the Central staff to begin with. You see how that turned out.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol......Hey Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.......I think I vividly remember you being heavily involved in one of those threads a couple of years ago after a Lawrence Co./ Knox Central playoff game....hmmmmmmm????? Suspose you probably dont remember that one though...:biggrin:

Heck, all I was trying to do was compliment the Central staff to begin with. You see how that turned out.
i bet you would argue with a wooden storefront indian.smart elleck reply in 3 ,2 , 1,...???well????
Coachdad Wrote:No not really when it mattered . They were getting smothered for the most part, with a couple nice runs here and there, Davenport is a nice back and had a good game w/ 136 yards, if not for a few penalties central got early they may have been able to run the clock on bell.
Just saying

your stupid ,i guess fumbling on the 9 yard line going in doesnt matter does it just saying.
belldad2011 Wrote:your stupid ,i guess fumbling on the 9 yard line going in doesnt matter does it just saying.

Hey hater bet u wish u could party like rock , party like a rock star , LOSER !
go away I'm out here ballin.
Coachdad Wrote:Hey hater bet u wish u could party like rock , party like a rock star , LOSER !
go away I'm out here ballin.

You are an arrogant, arrogant man. But it's well deserved until Bell gets another shot at you guys, until then, good luck, hope you guys win state.
[quote=Coachdad]Hey hater bet u wish u could party like rock , party like a rock star , LOSER !
go away I'm out here ballin.[/Qh hey u was the one who said fumbeling on the 9 yard line was a turn over that didnt matter ,i say that is STUPID.
half the people on here are STUPID, everybody thats post on here ,isnt a bell fan.but after every post they say how arrogrant bell fans are when it isnt bell fans that poster
Mama Bear Wrote:How was the postgame handshake in this game? Was it delivered with the proper amount of enthusiasm?

IT WAS , NO CRYING ABOUT PERSONAL FOULS COSTING THEM THE GAME EITHER:biglmao:
BellCoFaithful Wrote:You are an arrogant, arrogant man. But it's well deserved until Bell gets another shot at you guys, until then, good luck, hope you guys win state.

Man life is bigger than bell/central you ought to try getting one ! But thanks for the good luck props & happy thanksgiving to you !
BellCoFaithful Wrote:You are an arrogant, arrogant man. But it's well deserved until Bell gets another shot at you guys, until then, good luck, hope you guys win state.

You forgot to call me a pompous snob. Lol
Hey y'all I'm sorry , I'm just on here being silly tonight ! I'm almost at Clearwater.
Coachdad Wrote:Hey y'all I'm sorry , I'm just on here being silly tonight ! I'm almost at Clearwater.
Maybe a good time to turn off the phone and get off the internet.:Thumbs:
tradition Wrote:Maybe a good time to turn off the phone and get off the internet.:Thumbs:

Why ?