Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou. Central 26 Bell County 0
Defense and speed....Jackets are clearly the class of 3A again.
Danggggg
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
congrats to Central
I know that Bell had some turnovers. Could Bell move the ball at all?
Any stats for Wales?
Lights out D. Supporting cast on O featuring two 6'4" athletic receiver big athletic line w/exception of the Center. -not to say he's not good- a seasoned qb. Nice fullback and believe it or not Ace has 2 good back-ups.a 90 man roster with enough talent that probably a third see playing time= depth. Enough cannot be said about the defense starting with the linebacking trio of Cornelius , styles & Francis.8 man rotation on d-line with depth and youth at db. Bell did a nice enough job tonight on Ace but he got a lot of the hard in between the tackle yards tonight, and I knew he would finally break one 71 yards. 135 yards 3 tds . That was a bring your ax to work day....and start chippin away. Good job YELLOWJACKETS !oh and by the way we had a nice crowd now didn't we ?
Coachdad Wrote:Lights out D. Supporting cast on O featuring two 6'4" athletic receiver big athletic line w/exception of the Center. -not to say he's not good- a seasoned qb. Nice fullback and believe it or not Ace has 2 good back-ups.a 90 man roster with enough talent that probably a third see playing time= depth. Enough cannot be said about the defense starting with the linebacking trio of Cornelius , styles & Francis.8 man rotation on d-line with depth and youth at db. Bell did a nice enough job tonight on Ace but he got a lot of the hard in between the tackle yards tonight, and I knew he would finally break one 71 yards. 135 yards 3 tds . That was a bring your ax to work day....and start chippin away. Good job YELLOWJACKETS !oh and by the way we had a nice crowd now didn't we ?

Hoping to see another Belfry vs. Central matchup in two weeks..... have a ton of respect for Scroggins as a coach and the Central program as a whole,
PREACHER MAN Wrote:I know that Bell had some turnovers. Could Bell move the ball at all?

No not really when it mattered . They were getting smothered for the most part, with a couple nice runs here and there, Davenport is a nice back and had a good game w/ 136 yards, if not for a few penalties central got early they may have been able to run the clock on bell.
Just saying
Congrats Central Good Luck rest of the way:worthy: Congrats Bobcats on agood season back to the drawing board for next season! We are still proud of our Cats!
PREACHER MAN Wrote:I know that Bell had some turnovers. Could Bell move the ball at all?

MisterPerfect Wrote:Danggggg

U silly:biglmao:
Let's hope the Belfry Pirates make yet another trip to the state. Central will be too tough for the Pirates, but we always pull for the mountains. Bell needs to petition to get in another region. They will have to meet these guys every year. Bell use to have an automatic tickets to the semis, now it will be the final eight. Still a good year Bell.
how would u like to have davenport and whales on same team lol!
watcher Wrote:Let's hope the Belfry Pirates make yet another trip to the state. Central will be too tough for the Pirates, but we always pull for the mountains. Bell needs to petition to get in another region. They will have to meet these guys every year. Bell use to have an automatic tickets to the semis, now it will be the final eight. Still a good year Bell.

Belfry fans tried to warn you all year what you were inheriting, they took down a very good Pirate team a few years back in the Finals and whipped our butts all over the field in the Finals last year. Central is the real deal as a program and have became one of the truly elite in the Bluegrass regardless of class.

Bell will rise to the challenge, but Central truly is the cream of the crop in 3A until someone can prove otherwise.
Tough nite for the Bobs. Congrats to Central on a great game. Pitching a shut out on Davenport is amazing. Likely a first. Congrats to Bell on a good season. This game likely is as close as any 3A team will get to Central.
I can't see anyone beating them for years to come. That is bad for Bell, and keeps Belfry from winning it all. They are going to dominate and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Congrats to Central !!:Cheerlead
I thought, good for Coach Mills to get away from 4A Highlands. I don't know if 3A is any better with Central.
watcher Wrote:I thought, good for Coach Mills to get away from 4A Highlands. I don't know if 3A is any better with Central.

by looking at the map ,you would think Bell would have stayed on the east side,would have been closer for Garrad to be in the west..
Not much of a horse race,huh. Who's the ass now? Central is st another level for that class.
Central had a regular series going with Highlands. They are good. I would like that series to renew. Central is not afraid to play good competition and it helps them in the playoffs every year.
looks like bell got smoked by some real speed
With the realignment this year, Bell Co really got the short end of the stick having to travel all the way to Louisville because they're considered to be in the west!:redboxer: The Bobcats need to keep their heads up because you all had a great season and have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
BobcatForever Wrote:how would u like to have davenport and whales on same team lol!

Central already has two back- ups just as good as davenport , and no slight on davenport , central is just that deep .
Bell seemed a little scared. I thought they could move the ball better.
Bell seemed to just want to the kill the clock.
The bobcats did do a good job on Wales, until the end
Old Henry Man Wrote:Bell seemed a little scared. I thought they could move the ball better.
Bell seemed to just want to the kill the clock.
The bobcats did do a good job on Wales, until the end

I totally agree seemed like they just wanted to kill the clock ! They must have NO passing ability at all as I recall 1 bell pass attempt for a Central sack !
Congrats Central. And to the bobcats, keep your heads up and focus on next year. Most teams would love to play this deep in the playoffs.
Congratulations Central!

Fantastic season, Bell County!
WOW!!!!now all you bell co fans get to see the central team us pirate fans have been talking about...we tried to tell u guys not to over look them..but u did..Well the real question is did u learn anything?
Congrats Bell County on a great season, and Davenport on a stellar football career. Central was just too much tonight, I enjoyed watching this one alot..Again congrats to Bell, but awesome job to Central for again winning the Regional Title.
Wheres my 500$?