Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Self: UK could be top team
^
lol, you would.
First off, id say its about a tie for Marshall and Teague for PG. Marshall got tore up against UNLV.
I would take Davis over Zeller. (And Zeller wont dominate like your saying)
I would take Jones everyday over crappy Henson, who is overrated. Youll see.

And you might think im crazy but id take MKG over Barnes. Why? Because Barnes is soft and is like miller and only plays good half the time.
Also, i think MKG has more potential and upside and will prolly stick around a couple of years.
Wow!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
How many turnovers does teague have per game? I think he leads cals guards in most turnovers per game! Also how many layups does this guy miss? He is terrible!!! Jones thinks he is a bad ass and I cant wait til somebody shuts his mouth for him!
^
Jones would shut your mouth for you.
Jones can kiss my @$$!!! Jones thinks he is a bad ass when he hasnt done anything! He dunks on somebody that is 4 feet tall and then struts back down the floor like he has dunked on dwight howard. He is a cocky lil bitch that needs his nose busted and attitude adjustment!

***oops, hit edit instead of Quote. Left all the dumb stuff though.
And Teague is only averaging 3.3 Turnovers a game.
Marshall is almost at 3 so you fail at that one
SPARTY Wrote:Jones can kiss my @$$!!! Jones thinks he is a bad ass when he hasnt done anything! He dunks on somebody that is 4 feet tall and then struts back down the floor like he has dunked on dwight howard. He is a cocky lil bitch that needs his nose busted and attitude adjustment!

U MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH

U REALLY MAD!!!!!!!!!!

Jones would whip you like the little Izzo loving hillbilly you are.
Teague is a turnover waiting to happen man! he will have 8 or more saturday
Jones will have you bending over 8 or more time Saturday
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Jones will have you bending over 8 or more time Saturday

Tell jones to go get drunk and wreck a car a leave the scene and his friends! What a douche bag friend that is!
^
lol, can you do anything right?
You cant spell, tell a story right, ack mature, im just guessing there is nothing your parents have taught you to do. Complete fail.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, can you do anything right?
You cant spell, tell a story right, ack mature, im just guessing there is nothing your parents have taught you to do. Complete fail.

STFU man! Dont talk about my parents
SPARTY Wrote:Tell jones to go get drunk and wreck a car a leave the scene and his friends! What a douche bag friend that is!

This guy needs to go...Mods, you need to stop arguing with each other and do your job. This is way past just trolling...come on.
sparty Wrote:stfu man! Dont talk about my parents

lol you mad?
SPARTY Wrote:Teague is a turnover waiting to happen man! he will have 8 or more saturday

Maybe so, but Wall had multiple high turnover games. He's a freshmen!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
True dat
He had 0 turnovers against Portland...
^
Exactly
And no one give me that "Portland sucks though" crap...turnovers are probably one of the only stats where the opposing teams talent doesn't matter much.
SPARTY Wrote:Jones can kiss my @$$!!! Jones thinks he is a bad ass when he hasnt done anything! He dunks on somebody that is 4 feet tall and then struts back down the floor like he has dunked on dwight howard. He is a cocky lil bitch that needs his nose busted and attitude adjustment!

***oops, hit edit instead of Quote. Left all the dumb stuff though.

Why are you out of the kitchen?? I want my sammich, now please...get to it. :yum:
I can agree with sparty for once! Teague is a turnover waiting to happen! I read on a site that he was leading cals pg's in turnovers. However he is a freshman man and it's early in the season, I have to say he is improving though! 0 turnovers against Portland is pretty good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I can agree with sparty for once! Teague is a turnover waiting to happen! I read on a site that he was leading cals pg's in turnovers. However he is a freshman man and it's early in the season, I have to say he is improving though! 0 turnovers against Portland is pretty good

He's not leading, he's tied with Brandon Knight though.

I think he'll go the way of Cal's other PG's and be successful.
^
Last year I think Knight looked just as bad in mayn games.
Its how you finish, not how you start.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Last year I think Knight looked just as bad in mayn games.
Its how you finish, not how you start.

If you remember, we lost it over John and Eric's turnovers too. hahah. I'm not worried. We own this world.
We have to remember, Knight was not a natural point guard. We sometimes forget how well he did at a position that he had never played exclusively prior to last year. Had Wall or Bledsoe been with the Cats last year, BK was supposed to be a Two. For that, I take my hat off to the young man for the effort and the improvement he made throughout the year. He showed the level of leadership that made him noticed as a legitimate PG for the NBA.