Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 59 - Lawrence County 56
"bballmama" Wrote:First of all don't lump a whole county together as one and second of all the only "they" that can win the game are the boys playing and I don't see any of the players on here saying a word about any of the games. If the players did come on here I am sure THEY would get a good laugh over how childish grown men behave on here.Good Luck Dawgs !!!!!

:dance: You go bballmama!! Love it!! Let's go LC Dawgs!!
"bballmama" Wrote:First of all don't lump a whole county together as one and second of all the only "they" that can win the game are the boys playing and I don't see any of the players on here saying a word about any of the games. If the players did come on here I am sure THEY would get a good laugh over how childish grown men behave on here.Good Luck Dawgs !!!!!

I think the "THEY" he was referring to was the people on this site who do nothing but whine and bicker about the refs after their team loses.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Mr Norris for president!!!!!!:theman:

Some people dont know anything about the game so all they know to do is yell and cry, not only during the game, but even days after it is over....move on man. Wait till your team looses again and then come on here and cry again... I'll bet anyone that if LC gets beat by Belfry tonight it will be the refs fault. Even though the refs on that game tonight are 3 of the top 5 in the region! Just wait and see if they dont cry about how bad the refs are, but if they happen to win they will say they done a good job.

It doesnt matter if we win or lose I have always complained about how horrible the officals are in the area.

And all you can do is bash LC so........................... never mind its not worth the argument with you. Because you are never wrong.
Its about time that you came over to my way of thinking. Corndog was right, its the cry babies that I was talking about. I have NEVER bashed LC, in fact I said they would win tonight. But if they dont wait and see, if what I said was not correct. and ballmama, who asked you, you always put your nose where it dont belong, I do mean always. Please baby, lighten up. I only write things on here to get a rise out of people. Anyway, tonighs game will be a good one. I bet the judge gets tossed, I know this crew well and they will not put up with his :blabbermo Confusederved: bologna! Hey Quote this " GO DAWGS"
I have always heard a picture says a thousand words...........If you want to see SF's R Johnson's last sec foul at SV (ha ha) then you need a copy of this 8x10 pic. the boy was 6" away from the SV player with his arms back away from his body...go figure...I guess his eyes blinked to hard. oh I know someone will say...you can foul with other parts of your body too...duh....look at the pic.

Just a thougt about a good fund raiser.....Take 2 ballteams made up of 15th reg. refs and let some of the school's ballplayers take turns calling the game. oh oh...would be fun.
:ref2:
where is the pic
it was floating around at a ballgame the other night
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Its about time that you came over to my way of thinking. Corndog was right, its the cry babies that I was talking about. I have NEVER bashed LC, in fact I said they would win tonight. But if they dont wait and see, if what I said was not correct. and ballmama, who asked you, you always put your nose where it dont belong, I do mean always. Please baby, lighten up. I only write things on here to get a rise out of people. Anyway, tonighs game will be a good one. I bet the judge gets tossed, I know this crew well and they will not put up with his :blabbermo Confusederved: bologna! Hey Quote this " GO DAWGS"
I have kids who go to LC and I live in LC and last time i checked this was a forum of opinions. And like you I am free to state mine as often and where I want. The only difference is I know how to state mine like an adult whereas you on the otherhand can barely state something without making a point unless its to degrade someone. I will always take up for the kids because it's their team out there busting their busts for the game, and if you have a problem with that then I can only hope you are not in any profession that involves being around children!And another thing, don't call me baby Tongueuke:
Look baby i have NEVER put down the kids, and secondly I have never degraged anyone. In fact the only person I have ever said anything negative about the honorable judge. If you dont think that guy is negative then you need to be more objective, but you always run to his aid.
[QUOTE="HomeGrown"] I have NEVER bashed LC QUOTE]

that is HILARIOUS. I think we are all getting tired of listening to you. I dont care if you live or lived in LC or not, we don't want to hear you always bashing these boys that work harder every day than you probably have in your life. And it's not called BlueGrassJudges so would you please SHUT UP about the judge!! We are sick of it! We know how you feel so you don't have to repeat it 409,612,905 times!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and if someone doesnt want you to call them a name, then i advise you stop because its harassment.

:Wave:
"Nascar99" Wrote:I have always heard a picture says a thousand words...........If you want to see SF's R Johnson's last sec foul at SV (ha ha) then you need a copy of this 8x10 pic. the boy was 6" away from the SV player with his arms back away from his body...go figure...I guess his eyes blinked to hard. oh I know someone will say...you can foul with other parts of your body too...duh....look at the pic.

Yea, tha really proves a lot...Smile . Did you ever stop to think that perhaps the contact was made prior to or after that picture was taken?Confusederved:
Bottom line does anyone actually think your going to get a call when yes some ref.'s get on this site and see LC fans also talking about how bad they call against LC and then the way are fans have always acted towards ref.'s especially a chosen few. I was asked earlier in the year why I didn't go to games and that I couldn't really say much about LC because of this and at that time I was working alot and couldn't attend but after seeing some of the crap on here just reminds me on why I stopped going. Good Luck to the seniors tonight I hope you beat Belfry but win or lose we all need to grow up and realize its a FREAKING GAME that won't be crap to 99.9% of these kids 5 years from now.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Look baby i have NEVER put down the kids, and secondly I have never degraged anyone. In fact the only person I have ever said anything negative about the honorable judge. If you dont think that guy is negative then you need to be more objective, but you always run to his aid.

BTW i don't even know the judge personally and have NEVER came to his aid and have NO desire to get to know him or you, the only people I care about are the kids and how they get treated. And if you had taken time to read an earlier post i mentioned calling you both adults was stretching it a bit. And once again, do not call me baby I find it a degrading term towards women you don't even know.
"Mr. Norris" Wrote:Yea, tha really proves a lot...Smile . Did you ever stop to think that perhaps the contact was made prior to or after that picture was taken?Confusederved:
Like I said....a pic says a thousand words..............not unless he had wings
Valley isnt going to be thegreat team every one asked for this year are they.. who cares if one guy had a break out night.. in tourney time 1guy cant win it all its all about a team..something valley lacks.. they depend on a superstar.. much reminiscent of the 04-05 Warriors..and Aaron branham
Valley is 5-11 on the road and 3 of those wins was against AC,David School and Williamson. All 3 of these teams are terrible. But their undefeated at home???? Oh the world of politics at Valley, so sad but so true.
Congrats
Valley has not even played AC. They beat Betsy Layne at AC.
Yeah, really... Way to do your homework "The Chosen 1"... Rolleyes