Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Southwestern 11/11 Second Round Class 5A Playoffs
zebra'seyes Wrote:Of course the Robinson's are related, everyone in Perry Co is!

Your funny. Dumbass.
zebra'seyes Wrote:Of course the Robinson's are related, everyone in Perry Co is!

....Your cool:ChairHit:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Your funny. Dumbass.

Confusednicker:

(It was a little funny)

Good luck to PCC tomorrow. I hope we get to host PCC for the Regional Championship right here in Harlan County. I think it would be a great battle. Both of us have to make it out alive tomorrow night first!
Perry County will win by 20 Southwestern played there tough part of the schedule the first of the year. Then they played ALL THOSE WEAK DISTRICT Teams. Perry @ Harlan Co next week for round 2 Perry will be ready.:ChairHit::redboxer::devilflam:ChairHit::redboxer::devilflam
Gameday!!!!!! Lets go pcc!!!!!
Game day is finally here! Go Warriors!
Hope PCC wins just because I wanna see a Harlan Co. rematch.
But I still say Southwestern wins.
Pcc 27
sw 22

Southwesterns field for tonight!!
Mike Lewis does a great job on this field. He doesn't get much credit for it, but it always looks good. Big shout out to him on a job well done! Hopefully, he gets to paint it next week, too.
I have not made up my mind yet but, right now I am thinking about making the trip across town to watch the Commodores lose!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:I have not made up my mind yet but, right now I am thinking about making the trip across town to watch the Commodores lose!

LOL.. Thanks Miss Cleo.
Better place your bets on SW everyone. leecoukfan obviously can see the future.
leecoukfan Wrote:I have not made up my mind yet but, right now I am thinking about making the trip across town to watch the Commodores lose!

I hope you are correct. Go Warriors! :rockon:

Cause your team is already done! WOO!

Go PCC!
Good luck to the Dores tonight, I wish I could be there but 2nd shift has me tied up. Go out and play like we all know you can!
king360 Wrote:Good luck to the Dores tonight, I wish I could be there but 2nd shift has me tied up. Go out and play like we all know you can!

I can't make it either, pretty bummed. Will this game be on the radio or streamed anywhere?
Ballers Wrote:LOL.. Thanks Miss Cleo.
Better place your bets on SW everyone. leecoukfan obviously can see the future.

Well, recent history would show that Perry Central does not fair very well when they travel to Pulaski Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON

ah boys...
Game Preview:

http://somerset-kentucky.com/localsports...gion-final
xtrapoint Wrote:

Southwesterns field for tonight!!

That field is in great condition could be a bad night for SW since its so dry and nice looking for PCC to use its speed and in the passing game.
Quote:Mike Lewis does a great job on this field. He doesn't get much credit for it, but it always looks good. Big shout out to him on a job well done! Hopefully, he gets to paint it next week, too.

i doubt thatWink