Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Southwestern 11/11 Second Round Class 5A Playoffs
The 2 seed Perry County travels to Pulaski County again this year, but to face a 1 seed in Southwestern.

Thoughts/Predictions?
Ill take PCC in the mild upset.....

PCC 31
Southwestern 20
I like PCC by 6

PCC 21
SW 15
I haven't seen Southwestern, but Perry is good on both sides of the ball. Go Perry! I hope it is a District 8 final!!
Congratulations to Perry Central. Good luck next week. Why is the game at Southwestern given Perry Central is 9-2 and Southwestern is 8-3?
SW is a 1 seed! If PCC wins and HC wins, PCC will come back to the deep dark hills of eastern Ky!
I'm going with my Warriors in this one! They are on a roll and I don't want the season to end just yet. However, it will be very, very tough to beat PCC.
Southwestern 38 Perry Central 26
bulldog149 Wrote:Congratulations to Perry Central. Good luck next week. Why is the game at Southwestern given Perry Central is 9-2 and Southwestern is 8-3?

records have nothing to do with it.
SW is the number 1 seed in district 7
PCC is the number 2 seed in district 8
This mean SW is the higher seed.

IF Sw and Harlan County both win this week they are both one seeds.
That means nobody has a higher seed thus going to the region title game, which is played according to what year it is.
It's 2011, a odd year, meaning if SW and HC win, HC will travel to SW.
Next year its district 8's turn to host.
Commodores rack up their first road playoff win Friday Wink

However, they need to limit the turnovers and play good football for 4 Quarters
This showing up to play in the second half stuff won't fly in the second round lol
PCC by 7
SW too much for PCC.

SW 35
PCC 14
Perry finally got over the hump of the playoffs, but I believe that's it. Sounds like SW has been playing really good as of late.
Ill take Perry by 14
pcc by 11
Perry Co by 14
i think pcc will win, an even after that they'll whoop harlans tale too, i a rematch
I'll give PCC folks credit for believing in your team but don't think that will be enough for you this week. B-Ball practice is underway and the team should get more players Monday!
The Warriors are RED HOT right now, 7-0 to be exact since Andy Stephens took over for Dale Anderson! IMO, I don't see the Commodores slowing them down, especially since this one will be at The Reservation!!

Southwestern - 35

Perry Co. Central - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Where is Pulaski Southwesterns football field? How far from Somerset? Thinking about making the drive. Never been to SW before.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:i think pcc will win, an even after that they'll whoop harlans tale too, i a rematch

Hmmmm...you best not get your cart before your horse!...lol

...but should you get the opportunity to come through our gates again...

just remember what happened when the "Devil went down to Georgia"!!!!... :devilflam

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!!
warmachine Wrote:Where is Pulaski Southwesterns football field? How far from Somerset? Thinking about making the drive. Never been to SW before.

It's about 3 miles off of Highway 27, it's less than a mile away from city limits so not very far at all.

Here is the address if you need it:

1765 WTLO Road, Somerset, KY, 42503
i wouldnt bet against a team that was able to knock christian co. from the undefeated ranks which southwestern did so i have to go with them to.
[QUOTEHmmmm...you best not get your cart before your horse!...lol

...but should you get the opportunity to come through our gates again...

just remember what happened when the "Devil went down to Georgia"!!!!... ][/QUOTE]

lol yeah but you must remember that if it wasn't for a couple mistakes that could have easily been corrected your black bears would have been defeatedWink pcc gave yall the scare of your life and exposed harlans defence until you pulled away in the forth, of course thats what #1 teams do though. but still there is no doubt in my mind after the explosion that was handed to you that haddix and company will have something up their sleeve if they make far enough.
just keep that in mind.
Pcc 28-27
PCC by 4
Perry makes it 10-2.

Perry takes the mistakes out of this game, they will take it by 3 or 4 Tds.

More Realistic Prediction so no one gets Butthurt.

Perry - 28
Southwestern - 17
Southwestern destroyed the same Whitley County team that took Perry County Central to the last play of the game. The Warriors won't smash the Commodores but they will beat them at home. I'll take Southwestern 42 - 28.
The only people that will get Butthurt are the PCC fans and players riding in their vehicles after getting their butts whipped at SW!
Norm Peterson Wrote:Southwestern destroyed the same Whitley County team that took Perry County Central to the last play of the game. The Warriors won't smash the Commodores but they will beat them at home. I'll take Southwestern 42 - 28.

I wouldn't compare scores between similar opponents. PCC and Whitley have 2 completely different styles.

zebraseyes, you make a habit out of hating on PCC. Must be doing something right.

I honestly know nothing about Southwestern, so i'm just going to hope for the best. Go Dores.