Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity vs. All
Wideleft01 Wrote:You team is garbage, so you have to try to sniff the jock of another team that you feel could beat Highlands.

Trash talking at its finest :Clap::Clap:
Nefarious83 Wrote:Don Bosoco Prep (NJ) must not have a highschool football program then.

Louisville Trinity is now ranked No. 1 in the country. Don Bosco fell to sixth.

This Trinity team is likely the best high school team to ever play in the Commonwealth. If anyone thinks he/she can refute this fact, do so.

FTH is, as always, a fine team and likely Class 4A champion. However, they cannot compete with Trinity.

And, before anyone whines about recruiting, Trinity recruits no more and probably less than do many of our far lesser publics.
Wideleft01 Wrote:It was 3-0 late in the 2nd qtr. You obviously just go by what you read on the board. Just another fan of a sorry team that can't stand Highlands. You team is garbage, so you have to try to sniff the jock of another team that you feel could beat Highlands.
:thatsfunn WL, you are Da Man!
Truth Wrote:Louisville Trinity is now ranked No. 1 in the country. Don Bosco fell to sixth.

This Trinity team is likely the best high school team to ever play in the Commonwealth. If anyone thinks he/she can refute this fact, do so.

FTH is, as always, a fine team and likely Class 4A champion. However, they cannot compete with Trinity.

And, before anyone whines about recruiting, Trinity recruits no more and probably less than do many of our far lesser publics.

There are so many rankings, some have Don Bosco #1 still.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Trinity is way too domanint for anyone in the nation!!!
Trinitys stock will fall the next 5 games they will not play no one in the playoffs
the polls will look at this and move them up the ladder just my 2cents.
mrb5150 Wrote:Trinitys stock will fall the next 5 games they will not play no one in the playoffs
the polls will look at this and move them up the ladder just my 2cents.
I disagree. Trinity has played one of the toughest schedules of any team in the nation. Several other contenders for the nation's top ranking will lose in the playoffs. If voters look at Trinity's overall strength of schedule, breezing through the playoffs should not hurt their chances at all, IMO.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I disagree. Trinity has played one of the toughest schedules of any team in the nation. Several other contenders for the nation's top ranking will lose in the playoffs. If voters look at Trinity's overall strength of schedule, breezing through the playoffs should not hurt their chances at all, IMO.
They have played a tough schedule until now 6a is way down this year the schools that they will play in the playoff are nowhere to be seen on the polls so thats why I think they will move up the ladder when all said and done i don't think any team they played will win a state championship.
mrb5150 Wrote:They have played a tough schedule until now 6a is way down this year the schools that they will play in the playoff are nowhere to be seen on the polls so thats why I think they will move up the ladder when all said and done i don't think any team they played will win a state championship.
Indianapolis Cathedral will most likely win their class in Indiana. I won't be surprised if one or two more do as well.
No one can knock Trinity's schedule. They won't see anyone in the playoffs that could beat any of the 10 teams they played. They may see a couple of the same teams, but no one better elsewhere in 6A state.
No but everyone at BYU is unhappy. You can't even drink coffee there, lol.

But they can have all the girlfriends they want! LOL!