Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity vs. All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does any team in 6a stand a chance to even think of upsetting the Rocks.
Could anyone in the state besides maybe highlands upset them.
Nope not even Highlands.
Nope.
Not this year or next year.
No. Nobody in Kentucky is capable of staying within four touchdowns of Trinity this season. That includes Highlands.
They already beat Highlands 38-6.
I don't even know if the rest of the Louisville schools could make an all star team and beat Trinity.
I'd go as far as saying there may only be a handful of schools in the nation that could beat them.
If any. They could beat some small colleges.
No way.
No one in Kentucky says within 21-28 of them.
Trinity is much better than everyone else. As someone already said, even though it was a scrimmage they smoked Highlands.
Doubtful, Scott County is an unknown and may challenge for a quarter but thats it!
Trinity is a top 5 team in the nation.
Perry Central would beat them by 3 TD's easily
baller4lyfe Wrote:Perry Central would beat them by 3 TD's easily

:thatsfunn surely to god me reading this sarcastically is the right way to read this.
I would take Trinity as a 2 TD favorite over UL and 3 or more TD's over UK.
^ If they played UK under HS rules, it would be a running clock game
baller4lyfe Wrote:Perry Central would beat them by 3 TD's easily
You just caused me to spit my orange drank all over my screen!:biglmao:
Trinity would flush Perry like cheap toilet paper!:lmao:
Trinity is a catholic high school. A friend of mine told me they have several kids that go to trinity to play football that are from other denominations. I have often wondered if this is fact or fiction. Can any Trinity folks fill me in.
RebelPride12 Wrote:They already beat Highlands 38-6.

They did beat Highlands 38-14. That is within 4 TD's. Don't know how much difference it would have made, both neither starting WR or starting TE played for Highlands that night. Trinity is the best team in Ky, and we could debate all day, but their is no team that is beating Highlands by 4TD this year anywhere. Highlands can score.
Well, it was a scrimmage game. Coaches often play more subs than usual in scrimmages. I think if Trinity really wanted to, they could beat Highlands by 4 TDs.
Wideleft01 Wrote:They did beat Highlands 38-14. That is within 4 TD's. Don't know how much difference it would have made, both neither starting WR or starting TE played for Highlands that night. Trinity is the best team in Ky, and we could debate all day, but their is no team that is beating Highlands by 4TD this year anywhere. Highlands can score.

Don Bosoco Prep (NJ) must not have a highschool football program then.
I believe this Trinity team could beat our Kentucky football team lol
Jeepman Wrote:Trinity is a catholic high school. A friend of mine told me they have several kids that go to trinity to play football that are from other denominations. I have often wondered if this is fact or fiction. Can any Trinity folks fill me in.

I would almost guarantee that there are a lot of kids from other denominations at Trinity. That's not a big deal though, kids go there to receive one of the best educations and best opportunities this state has to offer for high school students, not to learn to be Catholic. Not everyone at SMU is Methodist, not everyone at Notre Dame is Catholic, not everyone at BYU is Mormon. I'm sure most Catholic families in Louisville want their kids to go to T or X because they are Catholic schools but there are a lot from other denominations that want there kids to go there too.
Wideleft01 Wrote:They did beat Highlands 38-14. That is within 4 TD's. Don't know how much difference it would have made, both neither starting WR or starting TE played for Highlands that night. Trinity is the best team in Ky, and we could debate all day, but their is no team that is beating Highlands by 4TD this year anywhere. Highlands can score.

I think if Trinity wanted to, they'd put a running clock on HHS at half time. HHS is good, but not even worthy of standing in the shadow of Trinity 2011.
Jeepman Wrote:Trinity is a catholic high school. A friend of mine told me they have several kids that go to trinity to play football that are from other denominations. I have often wondered if this is fact or fiction. Can any Trinity folks fill me in.

im certain this is true, there are parents of other denominations that will send their kids to schools like Trinity becuase they like what Trinity offers in terms of education and structure. It happens at alot of Catholic high schools. Heck, one of my friends is an atheist and we both went to the same Catholic grade and high schools

as far as if anyone can beat Trinity in Kentucky? Probably not, I doubt Scott County could beat them, BUT anything is possible. In 1999, Cincy St.X was on its way to a state & national title, until Huber Hts. Wayne upset them in Rd 2 of the playoffs.
RoShamBo Wrote:I would almost guarantee that there are a lot of kids from other denominations at Trinity. That's not a big deal though, kids go there to receive one of the best educations and best opportunities this state has to offer for high school students, not to learn to be Catholic. Not everyone at SMU is Methodist, not everyone at Notre Dame is Catholic, not everyone at BYU is Mormon. I'm sure most Catholic families in Louisville want their kids to go to T or X because they are Catholic schools but there are a lot from other denominations that want there kids to go there too.

No but everyone at BYU is unhappy. You can't even drink coffee there, lol.
laker20 Wrote:I think if Trinity wanted to, they'd put a running clock on HHS at half time. HHS is good, but not even worthy of standing in the shadow of Trinity 2011.

It was 3-0 late in the 2nd qtr. You obviously just go by what you read on the board. Just another fan of a sorry team that can't stand Highlands. You team is garbage, so you have to try to sniff the jock of another team that you feel could beat Highlands.
Pages: 1 2