Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Somerset
49.25%
Perry County Central
50.75%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Perry Central 10/28
So I'm taking by some of the earlier post that the weather tonight is not adventageous for PCC. I'm not familiar at all with them, what kind of O do they run?
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:I can see he brain washed you , like he did the administration.

DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID!

I agree with you on 99% of things you post on here, but this is the one time I will respectfully disagree with you. If you look at the program before he was here. and then again after he left, you would see the difference. I was there for all of it. I know a lot of people disliked Browne, but you can't deny that he helped this program leaps and bounds.
Spread
This weather is miserable. Our field does not take on water well. It has held up pretty well all season but after tonight it's done for. Sad
Perry County-28
Somerset-24

Close game, but Perry County out with the win.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I agree with you on 99% of things you post on here, but this is the one time I will respectfully disagree with you. If you look at the program before he was here. and then again after he left, you would see the difference. I was there for all of it. I know a lot of people disliked Browne, but you can't deny that he helped this program leaps and bounds.

I understand the program got more wins. Searcy went 0-10 in his last year I believe. But you also have to admit Bert walked into a MONSTER team. So many great players I cant name them all. On top of that his first year they stopped playing the Lexington 4a schedule. So for him to walk in and get 5-7 wins wasnt a HUGE surprise. I honestly think Searcy with that talent and schedule would of gotten at least 5 wins that year.

Im not 100% against Bert, I just hate that he gets ALL the credit for turning around the program. There was a lot of factors that played into him being successful and when it came crunch time he never delivered.

I have family that was one of the stars of his teams, and he swears by Bert Brown. So I know all his former players are very loyal to him. I dont doubt the man can coach, I just dont give him ALL the glory in the rebuild of the program. Was Bert and important part of PCC football? ABSOLUTELY! He made it exciting again when people were ready to just give up on the program.

I guess we will see how he does at MC in the next few years, if he turns them into contenders I will eat my words. I just dont see it happening.
^^^ Fair enough for me. He's already making a decent turnaround at MC, we'll see how it goes.

The 2002 team was a monster. If Browne would have got 2-3 years of work in with that team, they would have been very,very,very good.
^ Agreed, I had family that played from 01-04. I think it was the 02 season that was probably the most talented.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:^ Agreed, I had family that played from 01-04. I think it was the 02 season that was probably the most talented.

'02 Had TeWayne Willis, so yes, they were the most talented. 2003 and 2004 were pretty decent teams as well.
Im about to get ready, ZAGA YOU BETTER HAVE ME SOME FOOD READY WHEN I ARRIVE.
Just saw the field..congrats Briar Jumpers..lol
king360 Wrote:Just saw the field..congrats Briar Jumpers..lol

:thatsfunn It does look rough. Makes me happy to be in a warm, dry place.
Come on Somerset
RoShamBo Wrote::thatsfunn It does look rough. Makes me happy to be in a warm, dry place.

For sure.lol
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)