Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Show on TV?
Ballers Wrote:Two and a Half Men
..Or anything on FX - they usually have good movies playing..
ABC Family has been showing non-stop Harry Potter too.

What?!?! I'm looking at ABC Family, no Harry Potta?! WTF dude?!?!

:disappoint:
SOA
House
2 and a half men
Big bang theory
The good wife

Hung
Gigolos
How to make it in America
Homeland
Hell on wheels
Modern Family
Survivor
The ultimate fighter
Call of the Wildman.... turtleman
Tosh.0
How I met your mother... Dont really like this show anymore
CSI
Laredo, Bordertown

I think these are all the shows I watch weekly right now. Bolded are my favorites or the ones I looks most forward to. I admit 2 and a half men is slipping. I enjoyed the Sheenious much better. Breaking bad would be a top pick if it was still on right now. Its probably my favorite of all shows, that or SOA.
^^

I am sooo hooked on Homeland!!

Ever watch Person of Interest?
csabo17 Wrote:SOA
House
2 and a half men
Big bang theory
The good wife

Hung
Gigolos
How to make it in America
Homeland
Hell on wheels
Modern Family
Survivor
The ultimate fighter
Call of the Wildman.... turtleman
Tosh.0
How I met your mother... Dont really like this show anymore
CSI
Laredo, Bordertown

I think these are all the shows I watch weekly right now. Bolded are my favorites or the ones I looks most forward to. I admit 2 and a half men is slipping. I enjoyed the Sheenious much better. Breaking bad would be a top pick if it was still on right now. Its probably my favorite of all shows, that or SOA.

Yeah man, Homeland is a good show, I like the realisticness of it. They nailed the CIA CT division down. I couldn't believe this past episode though..it revealed everything.
Dexter, American Horror Story, Supernatural, and The Walking Dead are my favorites right now.
Discovery channel or mtv they always got something going on there!
Oh yeah forgot about bevis and butthead!
Walking Dead and Hell on Wheels tonight on AMC!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
We got The Walking Dead at 9pm (AMC), Homeland at 10pm (Showtime), and Hell on Wheels repeat at 11pm (AMC). I love Sunday nights. Big Grin
^ Is it the premier of Hell on Wheels?
^No, It's like Episode 3 or 4. Both Walking Dead and Hell on Wheels were good tonight. Don't have Showtime. So I can't watch Homeland.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
S.O.A....WOW!!!!

Clay gets shot at the end of tonights episode! IMO...He will live. BUT, By God he deserved it. I hope he dies, but he won't. Only two more episodes left! This season is OFFTHEHOOK!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Im glad I watched it before opening this thread. Geeez how about a spoiler alert.

I dont know how many seasons they have this signed for, but DAMN they better never end this show. It just keeps getting better. Im afraid the way things are going its either setting up a whole new character cast or ending all together. IF Clay dies and I dont think he will either, then Jax has to stay. But with everyone going to jail, I dont know whats going to happen.
^LOL...Sorry! It did say though that next week would be a season finally part 1. So that means there will be another season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
I just read that Charlie Hunnam (Jax) signed on for 7 years, so as long as it dont get cancelled I think it may be around for at least 3 more years. Heres to hoping for good ratings!
^I wonder if Bobby, Juice and the Club are play this Federal Agent like they did the Female Agent from last season?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
I see it going 2 ways. Either its there way of getting rid of a few characters and bringing in new ones. OR They are going to do some major ass kicking to keep everyone out of jail, to do this they would probably have to kill a few more feds. Juice may tell the club somehow before the meet and they slip out leaving the cartel and the Irish there when the cops come?
Sons of Anarchy, but when this season ends, we'll have to wait til January for Justified to come back on...
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
^Oh yeah!
I've never watched SOA...think I might buy all the seasons up until now and try it out.
It's amazing!

And The Walking Dead!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
vundy33 Wrote:I've never watched SOA...think I might buy all the seasons up until now and try it out.

Im going to type a few random words, if used correctly will save you tons of money.

VLC Media Player
Utorrent
thepiratebay dot org (Other good sites out there if u search a bit)

Thats all you need. Unless you want to put them onto a disc to watch on a dvd player, but if your laptop has an hdmi port you can connect it to the tv. If you want to go the disc route the other important word is imgburn.
Best new show I.M.O.
Shots fired.
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Game Of Thrones.
Finally watched the entire season of Sons of Anarchy. Enjoyed it but man it got brutal sometimes and lagged plot wise trying to build suspense and action.

Very easy to get sucked into!

2 more shows that have latched onto me have to do with Alaskans. The one show is a home steader show focusing on the Kelcher family and neighbors. They have a lot of modern conveniences ( equipment, good food supply ) and live within driving distance from "civilization!"

I enjoy watching their pet projects and the dynamic relationships between parents, kids, and neighbors. They have fun and appear to enjoy the blessings the region provides.

The Last Alaskans is a whole different concept. A lot more remote, these folks grind to make their subsistence work. A lot of risk and reward. And there is only a limited # of families able to call this wilderness region home. Once the last living children pass on the land reverts back to the government. The simplicity of the show is what i find the most attractive. Beautiful country, wildlife, and hard working folk just making ends meet and living off the land.

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I just recently started watching cable TV again after a couple years. We always had it. I just never turned it on. I have always been a fan of Mountain Men, King of Queens, Seinfeld, MASH, WKRP In Cincinnati, Archie Buncher, Swamp Loggers, Lizard Lick Towing, Black Gold, Cheers, Dukes of Hazzard, etc.
Westside Wrote:I just recently started watching cable TV again after a couple years. We always had it. I just never turned it on. I have always been a fan of Mountain Men, King of Queens, Seinfeld, MASH, WKRP In Cincinnati, Archie Buncher, Swamp Loggers, Lizard Lick Towing, Black Gold, Cheers, Dukes of Hazzard, etc.

Mountain Men is a great show. Enjoy the 4-5 simultaneous story lines and how each adapt and overcome the obstacles nature throws at them.

M*A*S*H is an all time classic. Cannot count the number of times my family and i have laughed watching this show. Seinfeld and WKRP were high on the list as well...

You have good taste Westside!!! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I think I could recite every single script from every single show from MASH

It was my favorite of all time TV show.