Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Show on TV?
I have been needing to find something to watch on tv when there is no sports on to watch. What is do you all think the best show to watch right now is?
Anything on the channel ID, Investigation Discovery.
Monday Night Raw - the longest running show in television history!
Sons of Anarchy, Person of Interest and American Horror Story are my favorites right now. I cant wait for Justified to come back on though..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks guys right now the only show out that i will watch is How I meet your Mother i will try this shows
The Office
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Soa!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The Office
The Office
Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
House!
nky Wrote:Breaking Bad

Haven't got to watch this show. BUT, everyone I have talked to says it is great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Justified, Sons of anarchy
Aside from sports, I watch House (not as good as it used to be, but still good), Two and a Half Men (not as good as it used to be, but more focus on Berda and Alan, which I like) and my wife still loves her re-runs of Whose Line Is It Anyway?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OffTheHook Wrote:Haven't got to watch this show. BUT, everyone I have talked to says it is great.
it's great
Netflix now has the first few seasons online.
It will pull you in
Stardust Wrote:Monday Night Raw - the longest running show in television history!

Friday nights WWE Smackdown is now the 2nd longest episodic television show in history!
New show
Unforgettable
Sons of Anarchy
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
House
ekff Wrote:Sons of Anarchy
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men

:Clap:
justified is one of the best!
Sons of Anarchy
House
How I Met Your Mother
Person of Interest
Modern Family
Two & Half Men
Hawaii Five-O
Blue Bloods
NCIS
The X Factor
Terra Nova
The Office
Last Man Standing
My fav show right now is HAWAII FIVE O
Hell On Wheels - AMC

Just started last week and it is pretty good so far.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Sons of Anarchy
The walking dead
If this was two years ago I would have said "Lost" which if you have netflix I suggest watching all the way through!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Walking Dead..
Sons of Anarchy is about to start going OffTheChain!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Tosh.o
Pawn stars
American pickers
South park
Family guy
South park
Two and a Half Men
..Or anything on FX - they usually have good movies playing..
ABC Family has been showing non-stop Harry Potter too.
How I Met Your Mother I HATE THAT SHOW!!