•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry central 41 Whitley 40
^ Lady Cougars? Soccer? lol.
zaga_fan Wrote:You can take this week and be a co-hellraiser against the Lady Cougars.

However...
you'll have to take a back seat the following week before we trek into the deep dark hills of Eastern Kentucky.

The Black Bears are all mine Smile

You got it bro. Bears scare me anyway. Those guys have nothing to lose over there in Harlan. They would just assume kill ya as look at you.

Ill have a front row seat as I get to make the trip to Letcher this week. Ive heard all about this amazing soccer field they have, I cant wait to finally get to see it. I cant believe the people of Letcher Co built a multi million dollar soccer facility. Rumor is the football teams so bad the soccer team doesnt even let them practice on it anymore. :popcorn:

Its only Saturday night. The bar has been raised this week.
Letcher has an amazing soccer field? I thought they played on a field at the old school in Whitesburg.
Quote:If you could just put a lineman in the backfield and gain 4 or 5 yards every carry, everyone would have a lineman in the backfield.

^thats true, lol but the Donald Baker i know would most likely gain that much, if not more... im just saying though.
zaga_fan Wrote:As for Jay's TD...
A girl from Whitley County tried to explain to me why the Touchdown was called incomplete.
She said it was because one of his knees was on the ground :|

BLEEE DAT!!!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That leaves Rockcastle, who has already shut out PCC and a Russell Co team that i believe would do the same. They have played Rock the closest of anyone.

If we had the speed weve had over the last 3 years, we'd be deadly.

We could have kicked a field goal against RockCastle too. Id like for us to have some people back from 2004-2007 too!!!!

zaga_fan Wrote:An extra one
Did you beat Perry Central?

That would be a NO!

zaga_fan Wrote:You can take this week and be a co-hellraiser against the Lady Cougars.

However...
you'll have to take a back seat the following week before we trek into the deep dark hills of Eastern Kentucky.

The Black Bears are all mine Smile

You wished Pal!!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Letcher has an amazing soccer field? I thought they played on a field at the old school in Whitesburg.

This clearly went over your head. It was a joke saying the football team is so bad they are just going to start playing soccer on the field. I can tell your from Hazard.
zaga_fan Wrote:3 questions
Would you guys beat Prestonsburg?
Would you guys beat Johnson Central?
Would you guys beat Knox Central?

An extra one
Did you beat Perry Central?

Pburg and JC are overrated.
I fully believe right now Whitley would beat them both.

KC im not so sure about. I think it would be as close as the PCC/WC game was.

And no we did not beat Perry.
But we will for the next 5 years
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:^thats true, lol but the Donald Baker i know would most likely gain that much, if not more... im just saying though.

True Dat!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Pburg and JC are overrated.
I fully believe right now Whitley would beat them both.

KC im not so sure about. I think it would be as close as the PCC/WC game was.

And no we did not beat Perry.
But we will for the next 5 years

I dont think Whitley could shut down Jude the way PCC did. So I think they would have trouble out of JC.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:I dont think Whitley could shut down Jude the way PCC did. So I think they would have trouble out of JC.

Its possible.
We scrimmaged them at the beggining to the year and had trouble, but it was a fight filled game and both teams couldnt get there head out of there butt, so i know how Whitley matches up to them.

Whitleys a lot better now than what they were at week 0, and we still got some tough games to go
Whitleys Opponents Records are getting better and better.
Rockcastle-7-0
Russell- 6-1
Bell- 6-1
Somerset 4-3
PCC- 6-1
Harlan Co- 7-0
Boyle Co-4-3
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitleys Opponents Records are getting better and better.
Rockcastle-7-0
Russell- 6-1
Bell- 6-1
Somerset 4-3
PCC- 6-1
Harlan Co- 7-0
Boyle Co-4-3

Don't matter how good the opponents records are if ya don't win Smile
^
It dont matter how many wins you have if you cant win a playoff game and never have :biggrin:
Im sensing some jealousy from these Whitley fans.
^
lol Whitley fan(S?)
lol just me friend.
Im sure the girl zaga was setting by probably knew more about high school football than any of us. They take it seriously down here.
I honestly dont think 90% of the Whitley football community dont know about this site or there would be A LOT more posters on here.
Back when me and Colonel4life played it was hard core.
That was also probably the most successful 4 year stretch of high school football at Whitlcy County.
8-3
8-3
10-2
9-2

35-10 career
What ya think colonel 4 life
we didnt do to bad
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol Whitley fan(S?)
lol just me friend.
Im sure the girl zaga was setting by probably knew more about high school football than any of us. They take it seriously down here.
I honestly dont think 90% of the Whitley football community dont know about this site or there would be A LOT more posters on here.Back when me and Colonel4life played it was hard core.
That was also probably the most successful 4 year stretch of high school football at Whitlcy County.

Not sure if 90% have computers.lol Whitley fans are very passionate about their football, not always right, but passionate:happytear:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:8-3
8-3
10-2
9-2

35-10 career
What ya think colonel 4 life
we didnt do to bad

I would have took that. I really do sincerely wish people here at PCC would take football more seriously. But oh well, what can you do.
Aslan Wrote:Basketball school! Big Grin

:lame:
Last time I checked, Perry Central is a basketball school. Sure most of us on here love football, but the administration would much rather for us to win region in basketball than get a playoff win in football.
Aslan Wrote:Last time I checked, Perry Central is a basketball school. Sure most of us on here love football, but the administration would much rather for us to win region in basketball than get a playoff win in football.

The bolded is a mild way to put it. They would probably take a district runner-up over a playoff win...
geauxtigers75 Wrote:^^ There are photos that say both were catches. Pray made the catch over the middle, and I still can't figure out why the hell the touchdown got called back.

Photos???/

taken at the exact correct millisecond I am sure they showed it being a catch but a photo does not show the bounce off the ground. Jezzzz so you think folks in Whitley County are as ignorant as in Perry County?
:biglmao::biglmao:
One thing is for sure, Whitley will get more out of playing the tough schedule than other teams padding their records. Whitley will win in the playoffs when it really counts. 5-5 4-7 who really cares as long as they are 1-0 after the first week of the playoffs.

BTW you could make an statement that Whitley's defense was just a little better than PCC, simply because the defense gave up less than PCCs gave up. Remember had it not been for the scoop and score Whitley wins.....Take you win and be glad you have it, and in Nov you can start cheering on the basketball team. You gave up over 400 yards (darn near 500 yards) total offense while Whitley held you explosive offense which was supposed to score 100 on a dry field to about 350 yards and WCHS has a terrible defense. In fact Bell, Rock, Clay and Russell Co had way more offense than PCC. Somerset only had a little less than PCC did.

Yeah I would like to have another shot at this game.
^ u mad???
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:Photos???/

taken at the exact correct millisecond I am sure they showed it being a catch but a photo does not show the bounce off the ground. Jezzzz so you think folks in Whitley County are as ignorant as in Perry County?
:biglmao::biglmao:

Yea, photos. Don't tell me what I do and don't know. Also, don't degrade me and the county in which I reside just because our team beat yours. You must have a lot of sour grapes but at the end of the day PCC won, and your team lost. You can babble on all day about what could of and what should of happened, but the fact of the matter is YOU LOST. Confusedtare:

Any more stupid bullshit you want to spout?
king360 Wrote:^ u mad???

:biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol Whitley fan(S?)
lol just me friend.
I honestly dont think 90% of the Whitley football community dont know about this site or there would be A LOT more posters on here.
Back when me and Colonel4life played it was hard core.

Confusednicker: Not from what I Heard.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Yea, photos. Don't tell me what I do and don't know. Also, don't degrade me and the county in which I reside just because our team beat yours. You must have a lot of sour grapes but at the end of the day PCC won, and your team lost. You can babble on all day about what could of and what should of happened, but the fact of the matter is YOU LOST. Confusedtare:

Any more stupid bullshit you want to spout?

Just let it all out man..I know you got more than this bottled up.
king360 Wrote:Just let it all out man..I know you got more than this bottled up.

I better not, I like posting on here. :devilflam
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next