•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Perry Central 10/7
Any word on the Vanover boy, if he is out that will hurt the Colonels tremendouslly. He is one tough young man.:why:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im almost V.I.P. Status.
I wouldnt chance that on the Whitley/Lynn Camp game.
I cant wait to be in the same category as the mythical figures Zaga and Aslan.

Mythical figure? Like Zeus, Darth Vader, and Batman? I'll take that Big Grin
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Any word on the Vanover boy, if he is out that will hurt the Colonels tremendouslly. He is one tough young man.:why:
Is he the nose guard?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:^ I'm sure that he's going to bet away 2,700 some posts on a game that he said his team would probably lose.

Did you read the post? I told him to make a line. Of course he knows they are going to lose. What exactly does 2700 post mean? That he has an awful lot of time to spend on a KY sports board? You act like its currency or something.
colonel4life Wrote:Is he the nose guard?

yes
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Did you read the post? I told him to make a line. Of course he knows they are going to lose. What exactly does 2700 post mean? That he has an awful lot of time to spend on a KY sports board? You act like its currency or something.

Just because they have alot posts don't mean they spend alot of time on here. Just that they post alot and usually have some knowledge about sports.
Fooseball Devil Wrote:yes
He's aout this week and maybe next.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Just because they have alot posts don't mean they spend alot of time on here. Just that they post alot and usually have some knowledge about sports.

So the more post you have the more you know about sports?
Aslan Wrote:Mythical figure? Like Zeus, Darth Vader, and Batman? I'll take that Big Grin

I thought youd like that :biggrin:
colonel4life Wrote:Is he the nose guard?

Yea he is and thats gonna kill our pass rush.
He was all over that Somerset QB last week.
TO THE TOP!!!!

WOW, Hell of a game!!! Let me get this out of the way quick! Bryant is a BEAST. RunIt, I didnt goto the game believing a word you had said about this kid. Well he proved me wrong tonight EXCEPT on the occasion of being Stood UP at the goal line on a 2 point conversion to win the game!

Zaga looks over with maybe 5-6 minutes to go and says "Bohhs if we dont score here, Whitleys gonna get the ball and run it to the house and go for the two!" Well, that was the case, Whitleys game through the air tonight was good, we couldnt cover the corner to well against #48. He would catch and dart!

Now to the subject I enjoyed the most about tonight, and I hope I can get some backup on this one! Matt Robinson one on one with Bryant was a knock down drag out, I would say they collided maybe 6 times, with Bryant on his back half the time and Robinson on his the other half. Couldnt have picked a better match up to go out and watch tonight IMO!
^ I couldnt have said it better.
It truly was a hell of a game.
I still cant believe we didnt throw the sweep or go play action on that and as i said in the other thread, i cant blame coach for giving it to Bryant, but they knew what was coming. I think had we ran a play action to Bryant, Ysidro could have walked in the end zone.
Thats a Freshman QB that threw like that tonight.
Im excited to watch him for 3 more years.
I would have loved to have seen this game. Had to be one of the best this year. You have to admire Whitley for trying to win with the 2 point try. But that is they way it goes, chicken today--feathers tomorrow.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)