• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Perry Central 10/7
The Whitley County Colonels will return to Airport Gardens for the Perry County Central Commodores Homecoming!

Thoughts/Predictions
perry wins!
pcc-42
WC-14
House real big, cars real big, Perry real big, everything real big.
Dry Field:

PCC - 35
Whitley - 21

Wet field:

PCC - 8
Whitley - 28
Perry Central 34-27.
Whitley is much more physical team so i go with the upset here Whitley wins , PCC is very talented just don t know about there toughness heart and determination.
perry will come out with plenty of determination and heart after playing the way they did!
pcc-54
whitley-20
That Rock helmet looks good comeback kid
Perry - 31
Whitley - 21

Not a killing but a W.
You guys do know
Rockcastle vs Whitley 36-3.
Rockcastle vs PCC 22-0.

They put up more points, but at least Whitley scored.
May be closer than many think.
Ballers Wrote:You guys do know
Rockcastle vs PCC 22-0.

Everyone get your umbrellas out.
Confusedtrom:
laker20 Wrote:Dry Field:

PCC - 35
Whitley - 21

Wet field:

PCC - 8
Whitley - 28

In all seriousness, I think Perry's passing game will be the difference in this game. If it's on, they will win. If not, they loose. I don't see Perry stopping the Whitley run attack.

If I were Perry, I'd come out on offense in a faster pace than normal....not hurry-up, but I'd keep the Whitley D on it's heels. Bryant plays D, so this will help to wear him down. Whitley is going to do just the opposite on offense, they'll snap the ball with 5 seconds or less on the play clock to keep PCC's passing game off the field. The first offensive possession for PCC is huge....a must score possession IMO.

If Whitley gets out in front, this game will go by like a running clock. Whoever controls the clock will win.
Ballers Wrote:You guys do know
Rockcastle vs PCC 22-0.

Rock scored on a field goal as time expired....
on a dry field
This will be an absolute slaughter of massive proportions.
Whitley will try to RunItUpTheGut only to be met by linebackers who PutThemOnTheirBack.

If the field is dry...
Perry 100
Whitley 0

If the field is wet...
Perry 99
Whitley 3 (field goal as time expires)
zaga_fan Wrote:This will be an absolute slaughter of massive proportions.
Whitley will try to RunItUpTheGut only to be met by linebackers who PutThemOnTheirBack.

If the field is dry...
Perry 100
Whitley 0

If the field is wet...
Perry 99

That's not going to happen. If it's the game plan then they may playing without Robinson for the next game or two. Out of the six games we've played no other player has earned more respect from me than Bryant (this includes the Lakers players). Just imagine a bigger/stronger version of Matt Robinson bringing the ball up the middle 50-60% of the time. That's what you'll see.
laker20 Wrote:That's not going to happen. If it's the game plan then they may playing without Robinson for the next game or two. Out of the six games we've played no other player has earned more respect from me than Bryant (this includes the Lakers players). Just imagine a bigger/stronger version of Matt Robinson bringing the ball up the middle 50-60% of the time. That's what you'll see.

Perry's defense has done a good job of flowing to the ball and gang tackling this season, and that is what we are gonna have to do to their big fullback if we want to stop him.
zaga_fan Wrote:This will be an absolute slaughter of massive proportions.

If the field is dry...
Perry 100
Whitley 0

If the field is wet...
Perry 99

LOL :Thumbs:
this perdiction sounds like a aslan perdiction lol
laker20 Wrote:That's not going to happen. If it's the game plan then they may playing without Robinson for the next game or two. Out of the six games we've played no other player has earned more respect from me than Bryant (this includes the Lakers players). Just imagine a bigger/stronger version of Matt Robinson bringing the ball up the middle 50-60% of the time. That's what you'll see.

Imagine him getting stood up by a couple guys and getting drilled by another one 100% of the time that he does it.
If Perry can come up with a gameplan to contain JJ Jude they can come up with a gameplan for this guy.
I'm convinced the Rock game was simply an anomaly and Perry will do nothing but rebound.
I don't think many people on here understand how many times Perry stopped Rockcastle's running game.
The RunItUpTheGut referrence was pretty funny lol.
zaga_fan Wrote:Imagine him getting stood up by a couple guys and getting drilled by another one 100% of the time that he does it.
If Perry can come up with a gameplan to contain JJ Jude they can come up with a gameplan for this guy.
I'm convinced the Rock game was simply an anomaly and Perry will do nothing but rebound.
I don't think many people on here understand how many times Perry stopped Rockcastle's running game.

I've already seen it happen to him, and a good portion of the time all three of the players got carried for another 3-4 yards. He really is impressive up the middle, but like I said, he's not going to break loose and go 40+ for the score. We stopped him, but a lot of times it was 4-5 players bringing him down and somehow he always fell forward.
I think Whitley wins.
PCC-34
Whitley Co.-13
Do a 360 king
king360 Wrote:PCC-34
Whitley Co.-13

Ballers and Me wanna know if we can come set on the FAWDY!!!!
EastKyMx Wrote:Ballers and Me wanna know if we can come set on the FAWDY!!!!

invititional only lol got to pass a test first!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:invititional only lol got to pass a test first!
Gonna be a bit of hazing going on pre-game in order to join the FAWDY club.
Aslan Wrote:Hopefully Perry gets out of this late season funk.

Whitley - 24
Perry - 8

It was one game, have some faith.
PCC - 35
Whitley - 14
  • 1(current)
  • Next