Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the top teams in D1 this year ?
panthers Wrote:I think Whitley has to be mentioned now as one of the better teams in Region 4 and might be the favorite to represent the region in the state semifinals

Not so quick, if they can get by Knox Central then we can mention they're name.:foreveralone:
I think if u beat bell and they were mentioned then yes you better be mentioned good call.
Everyone is underestimating the Meade Co. 7th Grade Team. They are a team not to be taken likley. Watch and see.
KENTUCKY MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
RULES – 2011
Page | 2
2. Players MUST attend within the school system the team represents (i.e. no home schooled
players) (school system shall include multiple feeder elementary/middle schools that combine to
form a recognized middle school football program).
Catfan56 Wrote:I am pretty sure they beat Corbin, at Corbin, by a lot. I saw them play at the Summit scrimmage and they have a great team. Should compete well in the playoffs.
In 10 games Raiders have scored 322 and allowed 28. At the Summit scrimmage against 5 teams, together they had a net of -15 yards against the Raiders. Raiders beat Cov Cath, Corbin, Scott, Madison, JCTMS (by forfeit) Montgomery, Cinn Christian, East Central In, Cooper (scrimmage 19-0) not included in total above) and Grant twice. For only having 26 players, they're pretty good.
Union Raiders
Union Raiders 8th will be tough to beat. They have only given up 2 touchdowns all year.R
To be clear- that was a scrimmage -not a game- for Cov Cath & played like one. 2nd & 3rd string for Cov Cath came in early & often and played pretty much the 2nd half.
Cov Cath was a scheduled game. Then Cov Cath asked it to be a scrimmage. We obliged them but the league officials changed it back to a scheduled regulation game. Sorry to burst your blue and white bubble. I've heard the excuses about the second, third, fourth team and their mothers playing, but a 20-0 loss is still a loss. Scrimmage or not.
It was never scheduled as a game to Cov Cath- it was always a scrimmage and we insisted it be played as a scrimmage or it wouldn't be played at all. There were no "league officials" calling any shots since the two don't belong to the same league. Why do you think there was no kicking game?
I'll just leave it at that as I know it to be true.
Good luck this year.
Building up to be a heck of a match up between Northern Pulaski and Union, this could be for the title.:flame:
Sounds like two very good teams, Farnsley and Union may end up being a good game if it happens too. Is there anyone that can challenge N. Pulaski in their region? I know the 2 seed got upset
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Building up to be a heck of a match up between Northern Pulaski and Union, this could be for the title.:flame:

Don't count out Farnsley. They have one of the top 2 defensive teams I've seen all year. Very fast.
I think you guys are sleeping on that Farnsley 7th grade team. I don't think Union or Pulaski has anything for that group.
Is this the 8th grade or 7th grade for Farnsley ?
I think the winner of N Pulaski and Farnsley wins it all. Seen Union 7th and 8th grade play. Not impressed
Union 50 - Olmsted 12. You're right Dillon, Union isn't good... THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

92 - 12 in two playoff games
Meadeproude Wrote:Everyone is underestimating the Meade Co. 7th Grade Team. They are a team not to be taken likley. Watch and see.

Northern Pulaski 30- Meade county -0 Confusedhh:
Is this a D-1 thread or a 7th grade thread?:foreveralone:
Whitley County is a very solid team with an excellent halfback
Great game and the young men from Olmsted had a great season Congrats
I would think that Farnsley would have to beat Union to get that chance. Are you counting Union out?
Farnsley's 7th grade team has out scored its competition 348-6
They are a powerhouse!!!!!!!:worthy:
I've seen the Raiders play and I've seen them play for something there is a big difference they make good teams look bad and have the intensity to make great teams shut down leaving people wondering why their team is not playing good it's the RAIDER DEFENSE .
Defense is awesome and how about the Raider O-line, opening holes for quite a stable of running backs. Raiders have put 372 points on the board and don't throw alot.
Who is Northern Pulaski's best player?
LOFlashPride Wrote:Who is Northern Pulaski's best player?
They have a whole team full!!!:closeenough: