Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#15 Florida at Kentucky 9/24
Stardust Wrote:^ OMG, you have completely lost your mind since you became a Mod!!!!!

I thought it was pretty funny lol
Florida 31-10.
On espn at 7. I think we will be pleasently surprised by tthe cats in this one Im not predicting a win but im predicting a much better team to take the field.
Florida-45 Ky-10 They are just flat our alot better team than we are.
Florida will score at will and UK wont score
Florida easily.
Agree.
Florida in a walk.

UK Football = :igiveup:
I sure hope to see this horrible streak come to an end Sat.
MVP2 Wrote:I sure hope to see this horrible streak come to an end Sat.

Not happening bro.
MVP2 Wrote:I sure hope to see this horrible streak come to an end Sat.

I'd like for my Power Ball losing streak to end this Saturday as well, but neither have a chance!!!!
Stardust, I got question which do you think will happen 1st.

UK beating Florida or Tennessee?

You hitting the powerball?

or

Campbell Co ever winning a game in HS sports?
UK's defense will stop the Gators and will pull one of the biggest unsets in history with a 13-10 win. GO BIG BLUE,BEAT THE GATORS UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:I'd like for my Power Ball losing streak to end this Saturday as well, but neither have a chance!!!!

Another LOL moment on the same thread.. you are on a roll buddy hahaha
Florida 49 UK 10.
Rocky Top Wrote:UK's defense will stop the Gators and will pull one of the biggest unsets in history with a 13-10 win. GO BIG BLUE,BEAT THE GATORS UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prolley won't happen but I like the attitude.
I know game might not be in our favor but I'm exciting to see us playing on ESPN and I'm ready for the game.
Florida - 45
Ky - 3
In my estimation being negative helps nothing. We have nothing to lose. Hell If we win lexington goes crazy. If we lose well we were supposed to so it doesnt matter.
Im a uk fan for life.but really this team sucks.[just keeping it real].going to the game and im kinda not looking forward to it.its a shame uk has the fans,the field.but cant put a half decent team on the field.
p burg hero Wrote:Im a uk fan for life.but really this team sucks.[just keeping it real].going to the game and im kinda not looking forward to it.its a shame uk has the fans,the field.but cant put a half decent team on the field.

Nothing to be ashamed about, this years squad does suck. I don't believe they have the skill on the field that can compete against the SEC competition and this game will be indicative of just how far away they are. The last few years gave UK fans a false sense of hope. They had two outstanding athletes and a true game breaker. For UK football, that's an exception and to think that they have to rebuild, after they have been on a 50 year rebuilding program anyhow, is just foolish to think this team is going anywhere but mediocrity!
i am calling a upset Uk 28 uf 21
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:i am calling a upset Uk 28 uf 21

i believe you a little off since florida already had that many in the first qtr lol.
I think youll be right if you change it by adding those to scores together and saying Fla will win by that much