Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#15 Florida at Kentucky 9/24
Who wins and Why?
68-0 Florida wins big
ahh lord i dont even want to watch this game.

Flordia wins big! if Kentuckys O line doesn't improve its gonna be a long long season for the cats. Newton just need to calm down and handle it.
UK has not played Florida bad at home, but I expect this year the Cats will be way overmatched. Gators will take a pretty big bite out of the Wildcats ass!
Wildcats by 3.

Seriously though, Florida by 14.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Q: Who wins and why?

A: Florida, cause UK football is in the gutter.
Rainey and Demps will run all over UK. I'd love to see UK to just go out and complete in this game.I just dont think it'll happen. The streak conintues to 25.

Florida-35
UK-10
LOL UK will come out ready to kill someone in this game. They need to have their manhood challenged and come out for blood. Florida wins but we will make them pay a price for it.
Florida - 31
Kentucky - 6
Stardust Wrote:UK has not played Florida bad at home, but I expect this year the Cats will be way overmatched. Gators will take a pretty big bite out of the Wildcats ass!

I just read this and seriously LOL'd SD.
Florida
Florida wins, 41-6 because they're better.
Florida 56
UK 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballers Wrote:I just read this and seriously LOL'd SD.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I've missed my partner in crime (or trolling)......
UK is going to take an ass kicking, and I'm going to love every second of it.
Oh god. I don't want to watch this annihilation but blind faith for the program will make me. No use in making a prediction, just depends on when Muschamp decides to put his 5th string in.
Stardust Wrote:UK has not played Florida bad at home, but I expect this year the Cats will be way overmatched. Gators will take a pretty big bite out of the Wildcats ass!

thats when they had players and better coaches...
Florida - 56
Kentucky - 10
ill pray for newton, and just hope he dont get his neck broke for making dumb decisions.
Florida.
Florida BIG !
Until or if the O-line comes together and starts playing, this could be a long season.
Florida will win, because they are better than UK at every single phase of the game. It wont be close. It wont ever be close.
Florida 48
Kentucky 6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As i said. I wont watch or listen but....

Florida-104
Uk-0
Im predicting uk has -67 yards on the day
Gonna be a BAD day to be a CATS fan!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Stardust Wrote:WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I've missed my partner in crime (or trolling)......

It took me sometime but I am back my brutha from anutha mutha!!
i hope this isnt on tv! lol
The Loch Ness Monster told me to post his prediction for this game...

He said he's taking Florida by bout tree-fiddy.

I'm taking the same.
^ OMG, you have completely lost your mind since you became a Mod!!!!!