•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle @ Perry Central 9/23
Quote:when rowe gets stopped is his excuse gonna be that he had rusty ankels???

lol i dont think rusty has seen Perrys defense or for that matter seen their offence either. there for he don't know what he is talking about lol.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:re-read it bro, basically the bet is Perry wins by 10+

I will one up you on that delete account and open new open new one if i win you open yours with Rock avatar and if you win I open with Perry avatar
Quote:I will one up you on that delete account and open new open new one if i win you open yours with Rock avatar and if you win I open with Perry avatar

Deal
Aslan Wrote:I was thinking about 52. Wink
Confusednicker: Big Grin
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:lol i dont think rusty has seen Perrys defense or for that matter seen their offence either. there for he don't know what he is talking about lol.

:Thumbs:
Quote:and whoever's account gets deleted has all of the "Likes" they've given removed. Looking at this thread you'd think Brokeback Mountain was in Perry County. It's like Comeback, Aslan, and Old_Blue Sack are all snuggled up under the blanket talking smack.

you would be the one to mention and know about broke back mountain wouldnt you laker :Shaking:
well guys see ya friday
i:hilarious:
I am predicting that the Perry fans have got a little too big for their britches. No matter what, this game will be decided by 15 of less. UNLESS, tempers start flaring and players are reminded of the time when Perry and Rock were in the same district and people start playing ugly.

If any Rock or Perry coaches or players are reading this, PLEASE play a clean game, no matter what. Keep the hits to clean ones and the sportsmanship in full bloom. These two teams are good enough to have a great fight on the field, do not need a real one off of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
laker20 Wrote:and whoever's account gets deleted has all of the "Likes" they've given removed. Looking at this thread you'd think Brokeback Mountain was in Perry County. It's like Comeback, Aslan, and Old_Blue Sack are all snuggled up under the blanket talking smack.

it is getting cold out Confusedhh:
Quote:I am predicting that the Perry fans have got a little too big for their britches. No matter what, this game will be decided by 15 of less. UNLESS, tempers start flaring and players are reminded of the time when Perry and Rock were in the same district and people start playing ugly.

If any Rock or Perry coaches or players are reading this, PLEASE play a clean game, no matter what. Keep the hits to clean ones and the sportsmanship in full bloom. These two teams are good enough to have a great fight on the field, do not need a real one off of it.

i agree, keep it classy with clean hits.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:you would be the one to mention and know about broke back mountain wouldnt you laker :Shaking:

I would think that with the name "comeback_kid" you could come up with something better than that playground stuff.

You guys are just cracking me up tossing the "Likes" around.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:it is getting cold out Confusedhh:

Now that's just funny.
laker20 Wrote:now that's just funny.

lol
Quote:I would think that with the name "comeback_kid" you could come up with something better than that playground stuff.

You guys are just cracking me up tossing the "Likes" around.

LOL there you go again, what is with you an broke mountains and playgrounds? you alright?
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:LOL there you go again, what is with you an broke mountains and playgrounds? you alright?

That's more in line. Much improved.
Quote:That's more in line. Much improved.

lol
can we get back to the game please? lol
lets!
Aslan Wrote:Completely disagree. Robinson is Perrys best player. He's the best linebacker in the Mnts and he's turned into a hell of a RB. He's also PCC's best short yardage back.

Robinson is a great LB and PCC's best short yardage guy because of the effort he puts out. He's talented, but not the most talented player on the team. He's going to leave it all on the field and is fully capable of keeping a game close, but he's not going to be the guy who beats you. It's Huff & Beatty that will beat you.
laker20 Wrote:Robinson is a great LB and PCC's best short yardage guy because of the effort he puts out. He's talented, but not the most talented player on the team. He's going to leave it all on the field and is fully capable of keeping a game close, but he's not going to be the guy who beats you. It's Huff & Beatty that will beat you.

you'll see how many players friday they have that can beat you!
Quote:Robinson is a great LB and PCC's best short yardage guy because of the effort he puts out. He's talented, but not the most talented player on the team. He's going to leave it all on the field and is fully capable of keeping a game close, but he's not going to be the guy who beats you. It's Huff & Beatty that will beat you.

you cant say that with out throwing Pray, Rankin, and White in there also. all 5 are tremendous athletes and hard to cover anywhere. thats why i think they will win this game
they have much more weapons though wait an see
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:you cant say that with out throwing Pray, Rankin, and White in there also. all 5 are tremendous athletes and hard to cover anywhere. thats why i think they will win this game

cant forget K.robinson either or sizemore! tough players!
I'm not discounting the other receivers or backs on PCC. I know that they are solid in several positions, and perhaps I should include Pray along with Beatty. My point is that this game is not the Robinson vs Rowe bout that everyone seems to want to make it out to be.
Robinson run through!! I'm going to say Perry rolls onto 5!!

Perry 48
Rock 21
Definitely making this game lol...
LWC will you be present at this one?
Ballers Wrote:Definitely making this game lol...
LWC will you be present at this one?

I will not. I wanted to but I can't. I will be at Rock-Russell County but not this week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:I will not. I wanted to but I can't. I will be at Rock-Russell County but not this week.

ahh that sucks..
Coulda tried out some of zaga's grilling and watched a good game!
Ballers Wrote:ahh that sucks..
Coulda tried out some of zaga's grilling and watched a good game!

I can do some flame grilling!!
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next