Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle @ Perry Central 9/23
Bottle Rockets roll into Hazard....
get lit....
and find out they're duds Smile
Perry Central - 36
Rockcastle - 34
Dores remain undefeated! Congrats to my cuz Robinson and to the dores on a great season so far!!
This will be great! I am gonna wait for a prediction.

Clark Rowe was injured in tonight's game as well as the QB. I believe both returned and finished the game. I think Rowe popped his shoulder out of place and I think Corey McPhetridge got his toes stepped on. I do not think it will effect next week, but I will wait until I get a solid update.
This thread will last for days.
BTW- Call in, text, email, comment, message, whatever it takes to make THIS the WYMT game of the week!
Football24 Wrote:Dores remain undefeated! Congrats to my cuz Robinson and to the dores on a great season so far!!

What was the final of the Perry Central/Sheldon Clark game? Thanks. Halftime is the last score I saw.
I'm with LWC on this one.....I'm going to wait a few days to make a prediction. Should definitely be the GOTW.
Allow me to reiterate, MVP2 and I have had an avatar bet on this game for quite a while. This is a big deal because I am not one of those users that changes an avatar all the time. i have had the same one since the day I started.

Someone will have to explain the fine details but it boils down to:
Rock wins, LWC wins
Perry CC wins, MVP2 wins.
PCC wins going away!!
I'll go ahead and make a prediction.

Perry 35
Rock 6

If the field is wet....

Perry 34
Rock 7
The Rock wins 36-21 Perry can't pass the ball when Big Ben Lakes lays few sacks
PCC 34
Rock 28

My early prediction. I hope it gets GOW honors.
Perry Central-34
Rockcastle-28

Get some LWC. Big Grin
MVP2 Wrote:Perry Central-34
Rockcastle-28

Get some LWC. Big Grin

I'm ready man, you have to be more nervous about this avatar bet than any other you have made.
PCC-42
Rock-24
Getchapull Wrote:The Rock wins 36-21 Perry can't pass the ball when Big Ben Lakes lays few sacks

IF the Diamond Kid from Knox Central couldnt get back there too much so what makes him any better?
I think strength of schedule will come into play in this one.
Hopefully these injuries have no effect in next weeks game because if rowe is hurt and the rock loses then some will say if rowe played it be a different game.
Does anyone know id Jaysean will be eligible?
perry will have there hands full this week. but i guess perry will try to get the refs from PCC to call this game.
Way to be original!
Clark Rowe gets to meet Matthew Robinson for the first time. Lets see how he and his rocket buddies handle a team with a winning record. Go Commodores!!!!
Wow i cant believe this thread made it to the second page. I started another thread for it. Could a mod combine them please or just delete mine.
ROCK BIG!!!!!!!!
Ive been saying it ALL YEAR.
I will eat my crow if i have to, but i dont think i will.
Dont let me down Rock, ive had your backs all year, i think even more so than the Rock fans on this site.

Rock-35
Perry-32
Game start at 7:30? If im off i may just have to drive to hazard.
king360 Wrote:Does anyone know id Jaysean will be eligible?
They submitted the paperwork a little while back to make sure he was eligible for this one.
IMO he gets eligible...
but his playing time is sparse.
Rock 45 PCC 12
gonna be a great game.. but the bottle rockets will kick some butt.. GO ROCK
All of Rock players are ready to go after the physical game last night. this is the one everyone has been ready for.
  • 1(current)
  • Next