•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle @ Perry Central 9/23
PCC - 21
Rock - 17
cj2561 Wrote:perry will have there hands full this week. but i guess perry will try to get the refs from PCC to call this game.

yeah we gotta take the refs every where we go! only way we know how to win down here in perry county! your an idiot!:ChairHit:
pcc-28
RC-21
PCC - 32
Rock - 24
cj2561 Wrote:perry will have there hands full this week. but i guess perry will try to get the refs from PCC to call this game.

blah-blah-blah

I went and looked at your posts.
On the first page I got halfway down and had already saw you criticize officials at Perry games in 3 separate games....
What position is the Jaysean boy suppose to play?
So is the Rock going have beat the refs n Perry
Looks like RockSolid69 said that everyone from Rock will be healthy. I am much more confident in my avatar bet again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nothing like some good avatar bets.
Y'all love your trolling don't you Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What position is the transfer going to play? Also What the kids last name.
zaga_fan Wrote:blah-blah-blah

I went and looked at your posts.
On the first page I got halfway down and had already saw you criticize officials at Perry games in 3 separate games....

The truth is the truth. i will ask my friend is that rule is still the same.

I heard that the refs are gonna wear red and black shirts. Any truth to this, cj2561? Smile

Seriously, the P'burg game was 4 weeks ago. Quit whining about the refs. Your ruining the threads for some of us.
^ Sarcasm, Aslan. lol. I love giving these guys heck about something that happened in Week 0.
Aslan Wrote:Rock finally playing a good team? Yep, Perry by 4 scores.

Ill take that bet any day of the week lol.
I tell ya what ill be all of my post, 2300 of them to all of yours and take that bet
Aslan Wrote:We can bet posts? lol

lol idk, but it would be fun
I actually think it would be more fun than betting avi pics.
Talk about somebody getting mad if they went all in and lost.
I know the post count can easily be changed by a mod.
This has potential to be HUGE!!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear the cannon this Friday. PCC will be having an old school air raid all night long.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:This has potential to be HUGE!!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear the cannon this Friday. PCC will be having an old school air raid all night long.

Do they fire the cannon on field goals?:biggrin:
Actually they do, but PCC's never had much of a kicking game. I predict 0 field goals! But lots of passing TDs
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:ROCK BIG!!!!!!!!
Ive been saying it ALL YEAR.
I will eat my crow if i have to, but i dont think i will.
Dont let me down Rock, ive had your backs all year, i think even more so than the Rock fans on this site.

Rock-35
Perry-32

Thats Rock Big?..lol
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I heard that the refs are gonna wear red and black shirts. Any truth to this, cj2561? Smile

Seriously, the P'burg game was 4 weeks ago. Quit whining about the refs. Your ruining the threads for some of us.

the last time i read the KHSAA rule book, the refs can't be from that school. i know at less two of the refs is from PCC, in that game. One was the same class as me, 2000. the other one was a year or two ahead of use.
because of that rule i turn my ref lics back in, i went to Hazard, PCC, and Leslie Co. becuase i use to be one, that is way i see things that other poeple don't.
I think PCC luck runs out on them finally. I feel the Rock will set the tone early and play ball control on offense. Rockcastle will sneak out a close win over Perry Central.
PCC-33
Rockcastle-35
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Actually they do, but PCC's never had much of a kicking game. I predict 0 field goals! But lots of passing TDs

I like Rock to man, but i dont know about a shutout. Good to see youve come around though.
king360 Wrote:Thats Rock Big?..lol

Yes sir.
You got to look at it this way. Ev ery team thats went to PCC say they were robbed so i figure a 3 point win is really a 30 point win and the refs gave PCC the 32.
Oh and i was intoxicated when i posted that. Explains a lot.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yes sir.
You got to look at it this way. Ev ery team thats went to PCC say they were robbed so i figure a 3 point win is really a 30 point win and the refs gave PCC the 32.
Oh and i was intoxicated when i posted that. Explains a lot.

:rockon:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next