Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Boise State 35 - (19) Georgia 21
Lol Georgia is awful this year. Boise would go 6-6 in the SEC. They play one decent team every year. I'd love to trade schedule's with them one year so Kentucky could be a "National Power" like you guys think Boise State is. lmao. Let them go to LSU. Moore would last about 1 quarter before LSU's defense would make him think back about 15 years and regret his desicion to ever play football in the first place.

Also got to add that Georgia gets the first annual PTF award for the ugliest uniforms in sports for this game.
Boise is a joke now all you will hear is how they beat Georgia for the rest of the season. Georgia isn't that good.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::please:
:hilarious:
:lmao:

Im still waiting for the "surprise, i was just kidding"
They couldnt even get by Nevada last year with a better team than they have now.
Honestly i hope they run the table, i really do.
That way LSU or Bama can stomp there ass by about 50 in the national championship game and put boise out of the discussion forever.

So I guess Utah whipping Alabama's ass in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago was just a fluke? Don't use the excuse that Alabama didn't care about the game or whatever.
If Utah can beat that Bama team, Boise St can play with the big boys in the SEC.
UK doesn't want any part of Boise State this year.
So is Boise better than Oregon? We seen what happen to Oregon last night.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I pray and hope they play Alabama in the National Title Game. SO its a 67-3 blowout. Then no more we deserve to play the best even though we play cupcake teams year after year. 1 SEC team doesnt make you great. Beating them week after week does.

:Thumbs:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:UK doesn't want any part of Boise State this year.
No, they do not.
MVP2 Wrote:So is Boise better than Oregon? We seen what happen to Oregon last night.

Yes, I believe so. They played two years ago and Boise St killed them. That was two years ago and both teams have lost a lot of players. Don't really think they have that many common opponents either. But Boise looked great last night and Oregon didn't look like a top 15 team.
Everybody is just saying Georgia is bad because they lost to Boise State. If Georgia beats SC next week, that would definitely make this Boise win look better.
Aslan Wrote:No, they do not.

Yes, I believe so. They played two years ago and Boise St killed them. That was two years ago and both teams have lost a lot of players. Don't really think they have that many common opponents either. But Boise looked great last night and Oregon didn't look like a top 15 team.
Everybody is just saying Georgia is bad because they lost to Boise State. If Georgia beats SC next week, that would definitely make this Boise win look better.

Cant argue that.:Thumbs:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:UK doesn't want any part of Boise State this year.

As for Boise dont want no part of Bama, LSU, South Carolina. Heck, I'd take Miss St and Florida over them too.
Aslan Wrote:So I guess Utah whipping Alabama's ass in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago was just a fluke? Don't use the excuse that Alabama didn't care about the game or whatever.
If Utah can beat that Bama team, Boise St can play with the big boys in the SEC.

Is this the same Alabama team that beat a Kentucky team which was 6-6 for the year by 3 big points that year?
Loved the game and the uniforms.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Is this the same Alabama team that beat a Kentucky team which was 6-6 for the year by 3 big points that year?

Yep. Also the same Bama team that went undefeated in regular season SEC play. Only losses was to Florida(eventually national champions) in the SEC title game and Utah(13-0) in the Sugar Bowl.
Aslan Wrote:Yep. Also the same Bama team that went undefeated in regular season SEC play. Only losses was to Florida(eventually national champions) in the SEC title game and Utah(13-0) in the Sugar Bowl.

Dang. Didn't knowa 6-6 Kentucky team was that close to a National Championship game.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Dang. Didn't knowa 6-6 Kentucky team was that close to a National Championship game.

I know it, man. Guess that damn 63-5 loss to Florida narrowly destroyed our title hopes!
Aslan Wrote:I know it, man. Guess that damn 63-5 loss to Florida narrowly destroyed our title hopes!

But Florida only beat Alabama by 11 and Alabama only beat Kentucky by 3. Alabama lost to Florida by 11. Alabama beat Clemson by 24. Clemson lost to Alabama by 24. alabama lost to Florida by 11 and Florida lost to Mississppis by 1. And, Mississippi lost by 6 to Vanderbilt. Vanderbilt lost to Duke by 3 and Duke lost to Georgia tech by 27. Georgia Teck lost to Virgina and Virgina lost to Duke
Benchwarmer Wrote:But Florida only beat Alabama by 11 and Alabama only beat Kentucky by 3. Alabama lost to Florida by 11. Alabama beat Clemson by 24. Clemson lost to Alabama by 24. alabama lost to Florida by 11 and Florida lost to Mississppis by 1. And, Mississippi lost by 6 to Vanderbilt. Vanderbilt lost to Duke by 3 and Duke lost to Georgia tech by 27. Georgia Teck lost to Virgina and Virgina lost to Duke
Lol, okie dokie.
[Image: http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll248...qbd9cz.gif]
I have no idea what benchwarmer just said, but I'm so confused I figure that I'm supposed to like it:insane:
Aslan Wrote:So I guess Utah whipping Alabama's ass in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago was just a fluke? Don't use the excuse that Alabama didn't care about the game or whatever.

Who won the national championship that year?
Oh, and the last 5?:eyeroll:
^ Exactly, BSU, TCU and BYU are all fluke teams. They can win games because they throw the kitchen sink at teams. So, for ONE game a year, it works. If they had to do that over the course of a season, they would be exposed.

If back-yard football was such a success, then why doesn't every team in the big conferences do it? Urban Meyer did that crap at Utah with his run and shoot offense that did trick after trick. Why didn't he keep that same style when he went to Florida? Because he knew if was smoke and mirrors and not something that is sustainable!
If Boise wants some respect they need to put some tough games on their schedule instead of a bunch of cupcakes.
No one has the open dates to play them and there is not many schools that are going to schedule them in a home/away series. There is too much money to lose going to BSU when schools can play at home and make tons of money. It's all about da' cash! You want competition, you have play-station to figure it out! But that does not fit the "Business" of sports!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Who won the national championship that year?
Oh, and the last 5?:eyeroll:

Good Question. Big Grin
Love seeing B/S take this one.
Congrats Boise, even though I hate to see an SEC team go down.
^ Agreed. I was more rooting for the SEC than for Georgia
In the SEC, Boise would beat Kentucky, Vandy, Auburn, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Georgia (obviously)...they would lose to Florida, South Carolina, LSU, Arkansas, Mississippi State, and Alabama. Just my two cents worth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate Boise State. I really do. I hate their stupid blue field, and their stupid new helmets and I really hate how ESPN never shuts the ^#$* up about them. I hate them, no congrats, I just flat out hate them. I would laugh my ass off if someone hung 60 on their ass. I'm not bitter, I swear. :rage:
^
lol at this
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I hate Boise State. I really do. I hate their stupid blue field, and their stupid new helmets and I really hate how ESPN never shuts the ^#$* up about them. I hate them, no congrats, I just flat out hate them. I would laugh my ass off if someone hung 60 on their ass. I'm not bitter, I swear. :rage:

:Thumbs: I feel the same. I really hate that blue field.