Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5) Boise State 35 - (19) Georgia 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My Boise State Broncos ran all over those bulldogs Big Grin :praise:
Boise looked good! Moore is phenomenal.
Neither one of these teams would come close to LSU/BAMA.
Its just a simple fact.
^Totally agree! SEC is just a whole other world.
Moore is a beast. Prolly one of the most accurate and smartest QBs in the NCAA.
^^

UGA is in the SEC, maybe the SEC (West) is whole another world. Big Grin

I hate Boise State, and they wont lose another game with that weak schedule.
I hope they weren't trying to prove they could play with the big boys by scheduling GA. wonder why they didn't schedule Bama or LSU?
Boise could beat everyone in the SEC and the Boise haters would still find some dumbass excuse to put them down.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Boise could beat everyone in the SEC and the Boise haters would still find some dumbass excuse to put them down.

What ever you say.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Boise could beat everyone in the SEC and the Boise haters would still find some dumbass excuse to put them down.

:poker face:
king360 Wrote:I hope they weren't trying to prove they could play with the big boys by scheduling GA. wonder why they didn't schedule Bama or LSU?

Boise State laid out an open challenge around three years ago to any team in the nation that they would play them at the opposing teams home field. Maybe Georgia is the only one who took their challenge. Do I think Boise State is good enough to win the SEC. Absolutely not. Like I said before if Boise is as weak as some of their haters indicate, why don't most teams schedule them instead of the sisters of the poor on their pre-conference schedule.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Boise State laid out an open challenge around three years ago to any team in the nation that they would play them at the opposing teams home field. Maybe Georgia is the only one who took their challenge. Do I think Boise State is good enough to win the SEC. Absolutely not. Like I said before if Boise is as weak as some of their haters indicate, why don't most teams schedule them instead of the sisters of the poor on their pre-conference schedule.

Agree 100%.
This is Mark Richt last year at Georgia. He seems like a great person, but Georgia has been greatly underachieving the last couple of years.

:please:
:hilarious:
:lmao:

Im still waiting for the "surprise, i was just kidding"
They couldnt even get by Nevada last year with a better team than they have now.
Honestly i hope they run the table, i really do.
That way LSU or Bama can stomp there ass by about 50 in the national championship game and put boise out of the discussion forever.
Aslan Wrote:This is Mark Richt last year at Georgia. He seems like a great person, but Georgia has been greatly underachieving the last couple of years.

If it is, i hope UK goes after him.
What is up those uniforms on both teams. They were horrible, especially UGA's.

LOL, I would.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::please:
:hilarious:
:lmao:

Im still waiting for the "surprise, i was just kidding"
They couldnt even get by Nevada last year with a better team than they have now.
Honestly i hope they run the table, i really do.
That way LSU or Bama can stomp there ass by about 50 in the national championship game and put boise out of the discussion forever.

:notworthy
If Boise isn't as good as everyone says then why do they run over everyone they play and why are they ranked so high nationally? If I remember correctly everyone said last year that Georgia would be Boise, looks like Georgia got there asses handed to them on a silver platter. Bring Em on, We'll play anyone!!! But it looks like everyone is scared to play us because no one except Georgia accepted our open challenge
Strikeout King Wrote:If Boise isn't as good as everyone says then why do they run over everyone they play and why are they ranked so high nationally? If I remember correctly everyone said last year that Georgia would be Boise, looks like Georgia got there asses handed to them on a silver platter. Bring Em on, We'll play anyone!!! But it looks like everyone is scared to play us because no one except Georgia accepted our open challenge

You are the biggest bandwagon kid i have ever seen. Your Boise State?

They play 1 good team a year! ONE! While Alabama, LSU, Other SEC teams do it week after week. LSU just beat the Number 3 team in the nation without there stating QB. This was Georgia in a down year and you guys are going Crazy. I think the last time Boise played georgia they was killed.
If boise is so worried about there recognition schedule 3-4 Good teams. NOT 1 then go play in your high school division. YOu cant play 1 good team a year then expect to be in championship contention.

Nick Saban
"It’s not just that you can beat one team, but if you have to beat six or seven other teams and have to play with consistency to do it, I think that goes a long way in saying a lot about what kind of football team that you have. And that’s no disrespect ... because they may certainly be able to do the same thing if they were put in that circumstance.”

:truestory:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You are the biggest bandwagon kid i have ever seen. Your Boise State?

They play 1 good team a year! ONE! While Alabama, LSU, Other SEC teams do it week after week. LSU just beat the Number 3 team in the nation without there stating QB. This was Georgia in a down year and you guys are going Crazy. I think the last time Boise played georgia they was killed.
If boise is so worried about there recognition schedule 3-4 Good teams. NOT 1 then go play in your high school division. YOu cant play 1 good team a year then expect to be in championship contention.

Nick Saban
"It’s not just that you can beat one team, but if you have to beat six or seven other teams and have to play with consistency to do it, I think that goes a long way in saying a lot about what kind of football team that you have. And that’s no disrespect ... because they may certainly be able to do the same thing if they were put in that circumstance.”

:truestory:

I've always been a Boise State Fan. Teams must have been too scared to play us since Georgia was the only one that accepted that invitation. I will admit the conference we're in isn't the toughest but we must beat someone in order for us to be ranked that high. Last year everyone said Georgia was gonna beat us, well looks like Georgia got pounded
Strikeout King Wrote:I've always been a Boise State Fan. Teams must have been too scared to play us since Georgia was the only one that accepted that invitation. I will admit the conference we're in isn't the toughest but we must beat someone in order for us to be ranked that high. Last year everyone said Georgia was gonna beat us, well looks like Georgia got pounded

Can i see your open invitation?
I wanted so bad for Georgia to beat BSU and get this crap over in one weekend, knocking out both TCU and the Bronco's. First I am an SEC fan, and this is just another loss for the conference that looks bad for the greatest Football conference in college football. I can't wait till these teams get into real conferences, where they get their brains beat out each and every week instead of playing 1 game that means anything per year and everyone getting off on them because they play pee-wee football style with tricks and gadgets that would never work if they had to do this every week! Bottom-line, these teams are frauds that will eventually be exposed when they have to play a killer schedule every week.

This is the equivalent of UK Basketball playing UNC once a year, then playing in Appalachian State's conference the rest of the season!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Can i see your open invitation?

Boise State offered an open invitation to anyone in the country last year and georgia was the only one to accept it
Stardust Wrote:I wanted so bad for Georgia to beat BSU and get this crap over in one weekend, knocking out both TCU and the Bronco's. First I am an SEC fan, and this is just another loss for the conference that looks bad for the greatest Football conference in college football. I can't wait till these teams get into real conferences, where they get their brains beat out each and every week instead of playing 1 game that means anything per year and everyone getting off on them because they play pee-wee football style with tricks and gadgets that would never work if they had to do this every week! Bottom-line, these teams are frauds that will eventually be exposed when they have to play a killer schedule every week.

This is the equivalent of UK Basketball playing UNC once a year, then playing in Appalachian State's conference the rest of the season!

Every year you say that Boise State is a temporary phenom such as BYU that is going to go away and every year they are back. I do not think they are good enough to win the SEC nor the BCS(Bull-Cow s@#t) championship. I do like the fact that they shake up the apple cart and piss off the good ole boy system in football. Eventually they make shake it up to where we will have a playoff system for which they will not win, but it will also leave no doubt of who the champion is. Now if the BCS committee and the NCAA would get off of their narrow minded, money grubbing ass and develop a playoff system, Boise State would probably go away and be a non-factor. Until then, the Broncs are here to stay.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Can i see your open invitation?

It was on yahoo sports a couple of years ago. If you Google you will find.
I did google. Did not find it. I found where it said that boise never once contacted Alabama.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Every year you say that Boise State is a temporary phenom such as BYU that is going to go away and every year they are back. I do not think they are good enough to win the SEC nor the BCS(Bull-Cow s@#t) championship. I do like the fact that they shake up the apple cart and piss off the good ole boy system in football. Eventually they make shake it up to where we will have a playoff system for which they will not win, but it will also leave no doubt of who the champion is. Now if the BCS committee and the NCAA would get off of their narrow minded, money grubbing ass and develop a playoff system, Boise State would probably go away and be a non-factor. Until then, the Broncs are here to stay.

I've been the first to taught a playoff system. The current process is severely flawed. But, just as it is in professional sports, television owns sports. For college football, no body watches DII or DIII, thus the playoff system is fin there. But for DI, it is the phenom that it is now because of television. Television wants to put 30 bowl games on at the end of the year!

As for the BCS and the NCAA, that is the flaw in your argument! Those entities are made up by who? Those entities have their charter approved by who? Those entities have members made up of who? Your favorite college or University! I hear every single year that the NCAA is only out for the money - Well DUH! Why did the colleges create the NCAA? To MAKE THEM MONEY and protect them from themselves! But where does all the money that the NCAA makes go???? The University's! Does anyone really think the NCAA is anything other than a puppet for the schools!

As for BSU, they are a great feel good story for people who are into feeling good! Everyone needs an underdog! We will see these programs fall to medioctiry when the finally become part of a legitimate conference! Put them into a playoff system, I would LOVE to see it! It would prove they don't belong year in and year out!

vs. Toledo (Sept. 11)

at Wyoming (Sept. 18)

vs. Oregon State (Sept. 25)

vs. Wyoming (Sept. 10)

at Toledo (Sept. 17)

vs. Tulsa (Sept. 24)

vs. Utah

at Utah

vs. Bowling Green (Aug. 30) or other MAC

at Oregon State

vs. BYU (Sept. 22)

vs. Utah

at BYU (Sept. 7)

vs. BYU (Sept. 6)

at BYU (Sept. 12)
I pray and hope they play Alabama in the National Title Game. SO its a 67-3 blowout. Then no more we deserve to play the best even though we play cupcake teams year after year. 1 SEC team doesnt make you great. Beating them week after week does.
Pages: 1 2 3 4