Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan 41 Williamsburg 22
Unregistered Wrote:What about your own house? Do you not think kids on your team realize it isn't about wins or loses but about stats. cost you one over at Hazard didn't it. Oh well, as long as you throw for 3000 yards is what matters. get real!

Still waiting on clarification on this one...
hitemup Wrote:Still waiting on clarification on this one...

I could understand it if you replaced Hazard with Pikeville. Several calls seemed out of place in that one?
I think they should be in a Power I or wishbone and run it about 90% of the time. Throw it 5-6 times a game. Take a lesson from Harlan County.
Unregistered Wrote:I could understand it if you replaced Hazard with Pikeville. Several calls seemed out of place in that one?

Still don't understand what you are refering too. Need more info.
Bottom line is he should have stayed at Letcher, he could have lived with Mike, its his dad that is the problem. Dalton would have been back-up to Logan and his dad could not stand it and look at him now not getting no time at qb. He would have started defense for LCC and next year be the starter at qb. I am sorry for Dalton that his dad put him through all this. He would have been so much better at LCC, Whitaker is probally the best qb coach in the state and now Dalton wont get that coaching. Its really sad.
Dalton leaving Letcher had nothing to do with sports. I love it how people think they know everything and make something out of nothing. Its funny how so many people keep up with this family. They would have loved for him to stay and play for Mike but economically it was impossible. People mind your own business and leave this kid alone. Where this kid lives has nothing to do with his talent. Period.
mtntopblue Wrote:Bottom line is he should have stayed at Letcher, he could have lived with Mike, its his dad that is the problem. Dalton would have been back-up to Logan and his dad could not stand it and look at him now not getting no time at qb. He would have started defense for LCC and next year be the starter at qb. I am sorry for Dalton that his dad put him through all this. He would have been so much better at LCC, Whitaker is probally the best qb coach in the state and now Dalton wont get that coaching. Its really sad.

I think it's funny how people think they know everything. They would have loved for him to have played for Mike but economically it was impossible. Leaving had nothing to do with sports. People sure do keep up with this family. Where Dalton lives has nothing to do with his talent. Leave this kid and his family alone.
When you shop a kid around and move him from school to school of course people are going to talk. Bottom line Daddy needs to let his boy have his day in the spotlight and quit trying to live through him.
Sizemore offensive player of game against Pineville.
Patrick defensive player of the game.