Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 48 Heath 0
Bob Seger Wrote:Uh huh, and I guess none of it's your fault? :eyeroll:

How many JC fans do you see constantly getting on Highlands threads and down their coaches, program and players? Absolutely none!! That's how many.

Come on now Bob!! Stack knows everything about this sport!! If I need info on Matney, Jude, JC football, Highlands football, taxes, life, love, religion, politics, or anything I just look at his posts and can rest easy after I find my answer!!:biglmao:
Redneck Wrote:Don't you think that statement is a little disrespectful to Bill Musick and the teams he put on the field while he was coach at JC? If I remember correctly, he had some damn good football teams, and that was back in the day before this 6 Class crap when the competition week in and week out was much tougher, especially during district play.

Wasn't meant to be disrespectful, just the truth as the way the program was. Bill Musick did as good a job as any coach before him and the couple coaches that came after him were a disaster. Bill's record at JC was 50 & 49 Or 49 & 50.
He had a couple really good teams a couple years before he left, but nothing special before that. You're too young to remember JC in it's infancy. The program has made great strides since Jim came along and hopefully it will continue to get better each year. Bill Musick's contribution to the JC program was enormous and he should be given credit for the turn around that started with his hiring. The people of JC owe him their gratitude and thanks.