Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 48 Heath 0
Final

JJ Jude - 9 carries, 313 yards, 6 touchdowns.
he had 7 Carries 247 Yards and 5 TD's before halftime as Central took a 34-0 lead into the half
Strikeout King Wrote:he had 7 Carries 247 Yards and 5 TD's before halftime as Central took a 34-0 lead into the half

Sounds like Heath is LOADED,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lmao:
I think the score was 47-7.
highschoolfan Wrote:Sounds like Heath is LOADED,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lmao:

:thatsfunnNothing but the best for the elusive JC title quest.
Can you dig it? Wrote::thatsfunnNothing but the best for the elusive JC title quest.

LOL what a joke of a game for JC to schedule, stat padding game for sure!! Because what other benefit could this game have.
Belfry_99 Wrote:LOL what a joke of a game for JC to schedule, stat padding game for sure!! Because what other benefit could this game have.

While I agree, the only reason why JC scheduled Heath was because they simply couldn't get anyone else to play them from what I've been told.
Belfry_99 Wrote:LOL what a joke of a game for JC to schedule, stat padding game for sure!! Because what other benefit could this game have.

Oh I agree, Matney does it again. Kind of reminds me of the game he scheduled against that bunmch from Belfry last year. Jude got to pad his stats then too.:biggrin:

Come on now. Jude rushed the ball a grand total of 9 times and freshmen played almost the entire second half. Yeah that's really stat padding. Surely you can come up with something better than that.
KHSAA is showing 48-7
Yes it was hard for us to get a game but the score looks a lot like the score to the Belfry Johnson Central game last year. Another stat padding game we had!
I'm not too crazy about JC's schedule. t is BY FAR alot weaker then the past few years, IMO it wont hve them as pepared come playoff time. I do wonder though, was this schedule made to help Jude break the record considering they're not going to be as good as last year, they lost alot of key players, including a few linemen, and from what I've been told, their O-line is gonna be their weak point this year.

As for the game, congrats JC and JJ Jude
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
I'm not too crazy about JC's schedule. t is BY FAR alot weaker then the past few years, IMO it wont hve them as pepared come playoff time. I do wonder though, was this schedule made to help Jude break the record considering they're not going to be as good as last year, they lost alot of key players, including a few linemen, and from what I've been told, their O-line is gonna be their weak point this year.

As for the game, congrats JC and JJ Jude
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
eagle8966 Wrote:Yes it was hard for us to get a game but the score looks a lot like the score to the Belfry Johnson Central game last year. Another stat padding game we had!

Doesn't bother me any if it happens the same way it did last year, as long as the Pirates are playing in Bowling Green again this year! I support Jude and hope he gets the record, but JC needs a much tougher schedule!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Final

JJ Jude - 9 carries, 313 yards, 6 touchdowns.

Wow. 6 touchdowns on 9 carries. Very impressive.
GetChili Wrote:Wow. 6 touchdowns on 9 carries. Very impressive.

Great talent.
obviesly you idiots dont know wat you all are tlking about i mean if you all knew how hard it is to get someone to come our home field and play us cause no one else around here will so you all can call it stat padding if you want but your wrong
:1:
Congrats Johnson Central.

Wow,what a night for Jude 300+ yards on only 9 yards.
Congrats to Jude on his accomplishments tonight, very impressive even if it was against a very weak team.
Bob Seger Wrote:Come on now. Jude rushed the ball a grand total of 9 times and freshmen played almost the entire second half. Yeah that's really stat padding. Surely you can come up with something better than that.

Stat padding is exactly what it is when you schedule the worst or one of the worst team in any class in the state. Why do you really think the decided to play Heath? To get their team well tested to make them better for a run into the playoffs? Obviously, the only gain from this was not to the JC team but to Judes record. And the crap about no one else decent would play is is total crap, there are lots of teams whether from KY or a surrounding state that were closer and would have been better and would have actually helped JC improve but they wouldnt work becasue they might hurt the stats for Jude's record. Its crap like this that makes me pull for Wales. They went out and actually played somebody better than them and in the end it will help their team
boyd,greenup,and rowan are district games heath was the onlygame we could get for week 1 with that being said what else is week
you talk about are schedule what about mayfields last year, know thats a joke
JUDE is a STUD! Its that simple.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Stat padding is exactly what it is when you schedule the worst or one of the worst team in any class in the state. Why do you really think the decided to play Heath? To get their team well tested to make them better for a run into the playoffs? Obviously, the only gain from this was not to the JC team but to Judes record. And the crap about no one else decent would play is is total crap, there are lots of teams whether from KY or a surrounding state that were closer and would have been better and would have actually helped JC improve but they wouldnt work becasue they might hurt the stats for Jude's record. Its crap like this that makes me pull for Wales. They went out and actually played somebody better than them and in the end it will help their team

You're becoming the biggest jerk on this site tooth pick. What gives? You've never seen Johnson Central play in person. You've never met our players,coaches or fans. You know nothing about our program but yet you get on here and hide behind a screen name and run your mouth on our team every chance you get. Do you see our fans run their mouths on your beloved Mayfield? Why would any body who lives in Mayfield care who Johnson Central schedules? You know nothing about our program so why dont you keep your mouth shut? I wonder what your old college buddy, who's part of our football family, thinks about you getting on here and shooting your mouth off about our program? Any chance Mayfield would make the trip to Paintsville next year and play in our bowl game?
Probably no open teams in Week 0 just saying.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Probably no open teams in Week 0 just saying.

Well that is not true because KNOX tried to get this game and JC Coach would not play--this is why KNOX had to play a team from Nashville---just saying:eyeroll:

Maybe it was due to JC moving to 4A and KNOX and JC could face each other in play=offs --who knows except Matney?
Coach Booth Wrote:You're becoming the biggest jerk on this site tooth pick. What gives? You've never seen Johnson Central play in person. You've never met our players,coaches or fans. You know nothing about our program but yet you get on here and hide behind a screen name and run your mouth on our team every chance you get. Do you see our fans run their mouths on your beloved Mayfield? Why would any body who lives in Mayfield care who Johnson Central schedules? You know nothing about our program so why dont you keep your mouth shut? I wonder what your old college buddy, who's part of our football family, thinks about you getting on here and shooting your mouth off about our program? Any chance Mayfield would make the trip to Paintsville next year and play in our bowl game?

Anyone from EKY who knows and follows football knows that JC has one of the best football programs in this part of the state. They were toe to toe with nationally ranked Ft. Thomas last year. Either this person is jealous of the JC success here in recent years or just simply doesnt know that much about football. This coming from a Lawrence County fan.
I dont care of jc is playing sisters of the poor. 9 carries and 300+ yrds with 6 td is pretty damn impressive. If you people hating on jc and jude will check the records this kid has ran over everyone like this the past couple years. So my suggestion to all the haters out there that have jc on their schedule this year its time to man up and hold him under 100 yrds or just the hell up.
If you don't like the way things are done here in old Johnson County, then stop keeping tabs on us. We didn't ask to be put in 4A and we didn't ask for an "easy schedule." Heath might not have been the best choice but it was better than not having a game at all and it gives the younger kids a chance to gain some experience.
good win
ah boys....

I won't be at the game next week lol