Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another democratic 'piece of work' floats to the top
Why do Congressmen, Rep and Dem, keep doing shit like this? They never get away with it and it makes them all look bad. I don't understand.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:Why do Congressmen, Rep and Dem, keep doing shit like this? They never get away with it and it makes them all look bad. I don't understand.
The best explanation that I have to offer is that "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Congressman have too much power because of the enormous size of the federal government. I suspect that the scandals that actually see the light of day are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to illegal behavior in Washington.

As bad as the scandals in the House are, by the time politicians accumulate enough support and wealth to land in the US Senate, they are feeling "10 feet tall and bulletproof." I will always believe that the most honest politicians in Congress are in the House. I think honest US Senators are rare.