Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Players at each position
Football is not basketball. How is it Manning's fault when the defense doesn't stop the other team? I wouldn't blame Tom Brady or any other quarterback either if their defense failed them.
LClion4life Wrote:Football is not basketball. How is it Manning's fault when the defense doesn't stop the other team? I wouldn't blame Tom Brady or any other quarterback either if their defense failed them.

Well maybe Manning should take a pay cut like Brady does so they can afford better players.
He is paid almost 3 times as much as Brady.
Jarons Wrote:Brady 2006 yds
Manning 2003 yds

He's got ya there....
a whole 3 extra yards.
Even when the Colts do go get players they get guys in offense. Although I do think that if the defense were ever healthy that it would e pretty damn good. The Colts were injury-riddled more than any other team in the league last year and they still managed to win 10 games.
Manning will hold every All-Time Quarterback record (but INT's) when he is done and have 2 or 3 rings..... SO BEST EVER.... People just keep hating!!!
^ manning may hold these. But if im a GM im taking Tom Brady any day of the week. HE is a clutch as it gets.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ manning may hold these. But if im a GM im taking Tom Brady any day of the week. HE is a clutch as it gets.

No way... Dude only has 1 super bowl MVP....

Manning all day and everyone knows it... People just want to hate so bad that can't stand it....
ekff Wrote:No way... Dude only has 1 super bowl MVP....

Manning all day and everyone knows it... People just want to hate so bad that can't stand it....
Actually, Brady has two Super Bowl MVP's. Everyone in the world but the voters at Super Bowl 41 knows that Dominic Rhodes was the MVP that Super Bowl.
^ whatever thats the dumbest thing said yet...
ekff Wrote:^ whatever thats the dumbest thing said yet...
Rhodes ran all over the Bears Manning had a below average game that night.
Lets let Brady win one without Skygate.... Bonds can't go in the baseball hall of fame because of cheating sooooo... I don't court Brady's super bowl wins because of cheating!!!

Nothing any Pats fan can say about it, because they did get caught.... CHEATERS....

Plz just win one now...

You're right....
I can't argue with that....
because Peyton has so many more Super Bowl MVPs, right?

Wrong!
Brady has 3 rings and 2 Superbowl MVPs to go along with 2 regular season MVPS.
Manning can fill up the stat book all day long with his teams of stacked receivers and offenses that never run the ball but it won't mean nothing if he doesn't stop choking and let Brady take all the rings.
Spygate this, Spygate that, no one cares about that.
The whole league was doing it and 99% of the players in the league will admit it.
ekff Wrote:Lets let Brady win one without Skygate.... Bonds can't go in the baseball hall of fame because of cheating sooooo... I don't court Brady's super bowl wins because of cheating!!!

Nothing any Pats fan can say about it, because they did get caught.... CHEATERS....

Plz just win one now...

What is skygate?
Did they scare the other team with helicopters or something?

^ Lol, 2 Super Bowl MVPS, And Thats the main prize. Super Bowls.
zaga_fan Wrote:You're right....
I can't argue with that....
because Peyton has so many more Super Bowl MVPs, right?

Wrong!
Brady has 3 rings and 2 Superbowl MVPs to go along with 2 regular season MVPS.
Manning can fill up the stat book all day long with his teams of stacked receivers and offenses that never run the ball but it won't mean nothing if he doesn't stop choking and let Brady take all the rings.
Spygate this, Spygate that, no one cares about that.
The whole league was doing it and 99% of the players in the league will admit it.
Stacked receivers? :lmao: When has Peyton had a stacked receiving corps? When?! He's had two all star receivers. Wayne and Harrison. The rest of the guys would be nobodies if they were on other teams or played with a different QB. Such as Pierre Garçon, Austin Collie, Blair White, Antonio Gonzalez, Brandon Stokley, Austin Pollard. Stokley and Pollard have since departed from the Colts and aren't putting up anywhere near the numbers they did hen Manning was tossing them the rock. If anyone has had stacked receiving corps it's Brady!
^ He had Moss and Deion Branch, With Moss he beat your mans passing TD Record in one season i must add. And went 16-0 i believe,
Besides you should take 1 of mannings MVPS and give it to Drew Brees, he beat him in every statistical category for the season.
LClion4life Wrote:Stacked receivers? :lmao: When has Peyton had a stacked receiving corps? When?! He's had two all star receivers. Wayne and Harrison. The rest of the guys would be nobodies if they were on other teams or played with a different QB. Such as Pierre Garçon, Austin Collie, Blair White, Antonio Gonzalez, Brandon Stokley, Austin Pollard. Stokley and Pollard have since departed from the Colts and aren't putting up anywhere near the numbers they did hen Manning was tossing them the rock. If anyone has had stacked receiving corps it's Brady!

For those 2 statements I'm no longer acknowledging anything you post on this thread.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ He had Moss and Deion Branch, With Moss he beat your mans passing TD Record in one season i must add. And went 16-0 i believe,

Also....
Moss right before he came to NE = Trash
Moss with Brady = Single season receiving TD record holder
Moss after Brady = Trash

Branch's first time in NE = Superbowl MVP
Branch in Seattle = Nobody
Branch back in NE = Legitimate WR

Does anyone see a trend?
Does anyone think that Wes Welker or Danny Woodhead would ever be mentioned on another team?
I don't care about anything anyone is staying PATS just hasn't won 1 without CHEATING>>>>>> Let's just let them do it..... Brady couldn't beat Eli in the superbowl because they wasn't cheating...

Just win one now Brady.... You Can't.... 2002 was forever ago...
QB- Tom Brady (Kills me to say that)
RB- Chris Johnson / Maurice Jones-Drew
WR- Andre Johnson/ Calvin Johnson
TE- Antonio Gates
OL- Nick Mangold
DE- Julius Peppers
DT- Haloti Ngata
LB- Ray Lewis/ Willis/ Matthews
CB- Darrelle Revis
S- Ed Reed/ Troy Polamolu
ekff Wrote:I don't care about anything anyone is staying PATS just hasn't won 1 without CHEATING>>>>>> Let's just let them do it..... Brady couldn't beat Eli in the superbowl because they wasn't cheating...

Just win one now Brady.... You Can't.... 2002 was forever ago...

They beat the Giants a month before that game without cheating in the Meadowlands.
The Pats are very capable of winning a Super Bowl Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:They beat the Giants a month before that game without cheating in the Meadowlands.
The Pats are very capable of winning a Super Bowl Wink

I wanna see it first... :popcorn:
zaga_fan Wrote:Also....
Moss right before he came to NE = Trash
Moss with Brady = Single season receiving TD record holder
Moss after Brady = Trash

Branch's first time in NE = Superbowl MVP
Branch in Seattle = Nobody
Branch back in NE = Legitimate WR

Does anyone see a trend?
Does anyone think that Wes Welker or Danny Woodhead would ever be mentioned on another team?

Welker was a respectable receiver at San Diego. In 07, the Pats had Troy Brown, Randy Moss, Kelley Washington, Jabar Gaffney, Wes Welker, and Chad Jackson. The first five mentioned had never been any worse than the 3rd receiver on any other team they'd ever been on. That receiving corps was much better than any that the Colts have had under Peyton. Much more depth. Plus Ben Watson at TE and you have a very good and deep receiving corps.
Did someone say something?
^Mad because he can't tell me why I'm wrong. Because I'm not.
LClion4life Wrote:Welker was a respectable receiver at San Diego. In 07, the Pats had Troy Brown, Randy Moss, Kelley Washington, Jabar Gaffney, Wes Welker, and Chad Jackson. The first five mentioned had never been any worse than the 3rd receiver on any other team they'd ever been on. That receiving corps was much better than any that the Colts have had under Peyton. Much more depth. Plus Ben Watson at TE and you have a very good and deep receiving corps.

LClion4life Wrote:^Mad because he can't tell me why I'm wrong. Because I'm not.
Welker's career in San Diego lasted one game. He was the best player on a really bad team in Miami. Troy Brown, at best, is a third reciever on any team. His contribution for the Patriots was returning kicks, ask any Steeler fan. Jabar Gaffney could not catch a cold if it hit him on the numbers. Who are Kelley Washington and Chad Jackson? I have never heard of either of them.

Marvin Harrison future HOF, Reggie Wayne, Bradon Stokely, Dallas Clark are all much better than any of the Pats' recievers you mentioned, except Moss.
Jarons Wrote:Welker's career in San Diego lasted one game. He was the best player on a really bad team in Miami. Troy Brown, at best, is a third reciever on any team. His contribution for the Patriots was returning kicks, ask any Steeler fan. Jabar Gaffney could not catch a cold if it hit him on the numbers. Who are Kelley Washington and Chad Jackson? I have never heard of either of them.

Marvin Harrison future HOF, Reggie Wayne, Bradon Stokely, Dallas Clark are all much better than any of the Pats' recievers you mentioned, except Moss.

What are you talking about Jarons?!?!
Kelley Washington and Chad Jackson have never been anything other probowlers since they entered the league.

Wait....
You're right....they're nobodies.
I thought you said Jim Kelly and Chad Johnson.
also....
Tell me that any other QB in the league could incorporate Welker in the offense enough that he could lead the league in receptions?

Don't say Peyton.....
He doesn't throw to such low-caliber WRs.
He's paid too much for that.
That's funny. So Peyton doesn't throw to Austin Collie, Antonio Gonzalez, Pierre Garçon, and Blair White every game? Peyton could do everything Brady has done with Welker. If not better it. And Kelley Washington was usually the second receiver on all the other team's he was on. As was Gaffney. If you read my post right it would have said the first five I mentioned. Which would exclude Jackson.