Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 88 - Mavericks 86 (Finals Game 3)
Panther Thunder Wrote:Why does it have to be "LeBron disappeared"? Can it not just be Dwayne Wade emerged? They are both top 5 players in the league. Whoever is hot is hot. LeBron was the closer in the Chicago series and now Wade is closing against Dallas. All that matters is the Heat keep winning. But, that isn't good enough. Before it was "LeBron can't win a championship". Now the haters are afraid he might so they come up with the next excuse "Oh well he couldn't win it without Wade". Just shut up and give the men some credit.

:thanks:

But no one has EVER done it alone... I promise!!!!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Why does it have to be "LeBron disappeared"? Can it not just be Dwayne Wade emerged? They are both top 5 players in the league. Whoever is hot is hot. LeBron was the closer in the Chicago series and now Wade is closing against Dallas. All that matters is the Heat keep winning. But, that isn't good enough. Before it was "LeBron can't win a championship". Now the haters are afraid he might so they come up with the next excuse "Oh well he couldn't win it without Wade". Just shut up and give the men some credit.

I been asking people to do the same thing for Kobe for years buddy! Everyone wants to say oh well he had help, he had Shaq, he has Gasol. SO WHAT?? It takes help, I agree 100%, but its hard to give Lebron fans respect when they don't know how to do the same.
ekff Wrote::thanks:

But no one has EVER done it alone... I promise!!!!

Agreed. Just said that before I realized you posted.
K_Mac Wrote:Well if it is a MASSACRE I will respectfully agree they are the best in basketball. The big three of Boston won their first year together too though and didnt build a dynasty like Boston fans said they would. So until Heat prove otherwise im just not buying into it. And yes i watch these games. I watch nearly every second of every game especially in the finals. I dont see anything special from Lebron. Im not calling him Robin either, Wade and Lebron are two of the best in the game right now. But Lebron is no King, and Lebron is no Jordan. Sorry.

The Big 3 of Miami is about 8-10 years younger on average than Boston's Big 3 when they won their first title.
K_Mac Wrote:Never said you didn't. If you think Lebron is the best to EVER play the game, then you clearly don't. Furthermore if you think he is seriously going to win 8+ championships like he said preseason, then again, you are wrong. If you think he is batman and wade is robin, wrong again (there more equal then u realize). If you think im mad because Kobe lost, wrong again. We can't win every year.

Go see my Top 50 greatest players thread....

I don't think Lebron is the best ever, not even top 15 yet, BUT i do think Lebron could become maybe the best ever.....

I hate Kobe but Kobe is in my Top 10...

I think the Heat can win maybe 6 or 7..... Lebron, Wade, and Bosh are young guys..... Wade and Lebron are in the same boat that MJ was in.... The league got "old" at the right time...

MJ had to wait until Magic and Bird were done...

Lebron and Wade had to wait until Duncan, Kobe, Shaq, and Celtics big 3 got older....
LClion4life Wrote:The Big 3 of Miami is about 8-10 years younger on average than Boston's Big 3 when they won their first title.

Also true. You still can't say they are going to win 8+ championships. Thats impossible in todays game. Too many good teams and good players. Its hard to repeat, especially with teams like New York going to add pieces, LA going to make changes, Howard could end up on a better team, CP3's next move is still a mystery, New Jersey is looking to add multiple Pieces. The Bulls are young and could land someone like a Howard.
ekff Wrote:Go see my Top 50 greatest players thread....

I don't think Lebron is the best ever, not even top 15 yet, BUT i do think Lebron could become maybe the best ever.....

I think the Heat can win maybe 6 or 7..... Lebron, Wade, and Bosh are young guys..... Wade and Lebron are in the same boat that MJ was in.... The league got "old" at the right time...

Lebron and Wade had to wait until Duncan, Kobe, Shaq, and Celtics big 3 got older....

I like all of this post except the part about them winning 6 or 7. I just dont see it happening. 4 at the most. And not back-to-back.
^ the only reason I think 6 or 7.... Is because of the younger teams and players in the NBA...

Spurs might be real good for 1 more year, Lakers might be real good for 1 or 2 more years.

And then the other teams left are the young teams... Bulls, Thunder, Knicks....

And I don't see them teams winning championships... UNLESS one of them get Howard!!!
K_Mac Wrote:Also true. You still can't say they are going to win 8+ championships. Thats impossible in todays game. Too many good teams and good players. Its hard to repeat, especially with teams like New York going to add pieces, LA going to make changes, Howard could end up on a better team, CP3's next move is still a mystery, New Jersey is looking to add multiple Pieces. The Bulls are young and could land someone like a Howard.

I'm not saying that they'll win 8+. That's just unimaginable. But they will win more than one.
New found respect for Mike Miller..
He's not just a white thug..
Did anyone else catch the small skit at half time they had for him?
He actually donated 1 million dollars to a clinic for kids.
Pretty classy guy, not to mention a family man.
"Like A Good Neighbor, State Farm is There, with the world's smallest violin" ...... Because that's all I hear when the Lebron hater's start talking!!!!!
ekff Wrote:"Like A Good Neighbor, State Farm is There, with the world's smallest violin" ...... Because that's all I hear when the Lebron hater's start talking!!!!!

LOL!! Nice.
Ballers Wrote:LOL!! Nice.

Ballers,
I have an avater bet with ekff that if I lose with him I will also lose the west/east bet with you lol
So if the Heat win I will change my sig to your choice Smile

Amen PT Amen
ekff Wrote:Winning a Championship does give you Bragging rights, we live in a right now world....

And as of the talk about best ever, I've heard it for years about KOBE, and he's ALWAYS had help to carry the load....

I love seeing Laker fans get mad!!!!!! They are the worst losers in the world...

:Clap:

:popcorn: ---- Just enjoy watching Lebron!!!
I haven't seen anybody get mad. If anything Bron fans are getting a little flustered from the criticism of their boy.
ekff Wrote:Go see my Top 50 greatest players thread....

Good post. Although I'd like to point out that Wade is 29, he only has 2-3 great years left. With him only having three great years left, I can't see the Heat getting more than 4. You also have to take into account that more than likely the Knicks will get another superstar to complete their big 3 and Howard might go to LA.
ekff Wrote:^ the only reason I think 6 or 7.... Is because of the younger teams and players in the NBA...

Spurs might be real good for 1 more year, Lakers might be real good for 1 or 2 more years.

And then the other teams left are the young teams... Bulls, Thunder, Knicks....

And I don't see them teams winning championships... UNLESS one of them get Howard!!!
One things for sure, Howard is leaving Orlando.
Ballers Wrote:New found respect for Mike Miller..
He's not just a white thug..
Did anyone else catch the small skit at half time they had for him?
He actually donated 1 million dollars to a clinic for kids.
Pretty classy guy, not to mention a family man.
I have mad respect for Mike Miller, he's going through a hard time right now.
Okay, will do.
zaga_fan Wrote:Ballers,
I have an avater bet with ekff that if I lose with him I will also lose the west/east bet with you lol
So if the Heat win I will change my sig to your choice Smile

That"ll work bro!
^ I thought i seen where howard said he hasnt even considered leaving Orlando.
ekff Wrote:"Like A Good Neighbor, State Farm is There, with the world's smallest violin" ...... Because that's all I hear when the Lebron hater's start talking!!!!!

That's a good one! lol

:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I can't even start to describe how wrong u was ekff
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ I thought i seen where howard said he hasnt even considered leaving Orlando.

He's lieing..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ I thought i seen where howard said he hasnt even considered leaving Orlando.

He said he "aims" to stay in Orlando.
Which is a nice way of saying I want to leave lol
He's "aiming" to side with Kobe I hope..
Who knows what the free agency holds.. Something promising I'm sure.