Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat 88 - Mavericks 86 (Finals Game 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heat lead 2-1
Funny how Wade is going to Win Finals MVP in the Queens first Championship!
Heat take game 3 The MV3 are one game closer
Didn't even watch the game. Cause I can not stand the HEAT.
Heat in 5.... <-- I believe I've said this like 25 times now...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Funny how Wade is going to Win Finals MVP in the Queens first Championship!

Yep, Lebron was nowhere to be seen in the 4th quarter. All Wade & Bosh had the game winner.
All I see is Heat 2 - Mavs 1....

Lebron had 9 assist... Thats not bad...
ekff Wrote:All I see is Heat 2 - Mavs 1....

I don't have a dog in this fight, I hate both teams(actually I agree with you, I had Heat in 5 also), but Lebron disappeared in the 4th quarter for the second straight game. Wade is going to win the Finals MVP, but Dirk is the best player on the court. He gets doubled almost every play and still is getting around 30 every game. Wade, James, Bosh rarely have had to deal with a double team to get their numbers.
ekff Wrote:All I see is Heat 2 - Mavs 1....

And completely vanished when Batman Took over the game again.

This is what separates Jordan from lebron.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And completely vanished when Batman Took over the game again.

This is what separates Jordan from lebron.

:Thumbs: You're on a roll tonight!
These Threads are CLASSIC! lol
I just dont get it. I give lebron credit all season. He has played fantastic and embraced the Point Guard Roll.

But Wade has 2 Amazing back to back games. He doesnt get mentioned in either thread. Didnt mention he scored 7 straight in the 4th tonight, Back to back to back with Dirk.

AND THEN SOMEONE SAYS. LEBRON HAD 9 ASSIST HES GREAT!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I just dont get it. I give lebron credit all season. He has played fantastic and embraced the Point Guard Roll.

But Wade has 2 Amazing back to back games. He doesnt get mentioned in either thread. Didnt mention he scored 7 straight in the 4th tonight, Back to back to back with Dirk.

AND THEN SOMEONE SAYS. LEBRON HAD 9 ASSIST HES GREAT!

lol keep em coming Wildcatk
I've said it before and I'll say it again..... Wade best scorer in the NBA BUT Lebron Best player in the NBA....

More to the game then scoring....

Lebron had a pretty good all around game tonight.....
ekff Wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again..... Wade best scorer in the NBA BUT Lebron Best player in the NBA....

Lebron was ready to pack up and take his talents to Southern Cal beach if he failed this team. But Wade came up big. This is why Lebron can not be in the same Category of Jordan. Hes just cant finish a game. LEchoke is a good nick name people on here have given him. Which is one thing that he has earned.
ekff Wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again..... Wade best scorer in the NBA BUT Lebron Best player in the NBA....

"Pretty good all around game" is not worthy to be in the same breathe as MJ. I do agree that Lebron is the best player in the game, but if he wants to make any case that he is a top 10 player by the time he's done, he can't be playing Robin in the NBA Finals.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lebron was ready to pack up and take his talents to Southern Cal beach if he failed this team. But Wade came up big. This is why Lebron can not be in the same Category of Jordan. Hes just cant finish a game. LEchoke is a good nick name people on here have given him. Which is one thing that he has earned.

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Did you find Pandora's Box of Knowledge or something? Big Grin
Aslan Wrote::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Did you find Pandora's Box of Knowledge or something? Big Grin

ALways had it, Just have a drinking problem LOL! J/k, I get a little Angry and post before i think sometimes. Believe me i have a few members on here on facebook that cuss refs daily. But on here they Use there Knowledge!
Guess Lebron's assist to the whole team doesn't count for anything...
The officiating in this game was terrible as they come..
Clutch shot from the wing by Bosh.. That sealed the deal..
Dirk faded away on his shot, just like always and missed..

There's your choke artist, ole' Dirk!
Too hell with MJ.... The League sucked in the 90's..... MJ had to wait until Magic and Bird got old to win, just like Lebron had to wait until Kobe and Duncan got old...

Lebron didn't have a great game but Lebron doesn't have to have a great game every game when you have the number 1 and 2 players in the league.... You can't forget the other three rounds when Lebron put Wade on his back.....

Lebron said it best last night after the game "go back and watch the film and watch me on the other side of the ball" ------- Do is and you'll see Lebron didn't have too bad of a game....
Ballers Wrote:Clutch shot from the wing by Bosh.. That sealed the deal..
Dirk faded away on his shot, just like always and missed..

There's your choke artist, ole' Dirk!

Honestly I don't care who wins this one but Dirk is playing like Hitler. He is killing everybody on that court. He missed one shot at the end you can't jump him for it. If it wasn't for Dirk the Heat would have won in a blow out last night.
The Heat take their home court advantage back and guarantee that this one can go back to Miami.

I just caught the last couple minutes of this one.
I thought for sure when the Mavs had the opportunity to go 2 for 1 that they would have been able to at least send it to OT but Dirk's turnover killed them.

Quick question...
I see Aslan and ekff say Heat in 5.
Be honest with me guys....
Do you really see the Heat winning 3 in a row in Dallas?
I mean it's very possible.....but the Mavs are a great team.
They are the first team to win in Miami this postseason and they have really been a top team all season.
IMO they were the best team in the NBA before Butler went down and they have really stepped it up without their #2 scorer.
^ Yes Heat in 5 still....

Game 2 wasn't about Mavs winning it was about Heat losing....

This should be 3-0.....

Game 4---- I see Lebron playing great and Heat win by 15.... When Lebron plays GREAT Heat are a lot better then when Wade plays GREAT....

Mavs aren't as good as people think.... People think they are a great team because they beat a OLD Kobe..... Mavs still have along way to go...

Dirk shot 57% from the field against the Lakers, and 55% against the Thunder... And everyone was ready to put him in the top 10 all-time, but yet all we talk about in the finals is Lebron "Choking" and Lebron's team is up 2 games to 1.... Dirk has been the talk of the playoffs, why can we talk about him??? Dirk is shooting 45% in the finals.... So tell me again why is Lebron the one "Choking"?/??????? His team is winning!!!!! Oh yeah Lebron is shooting 51% in the finals.....

Dirk

First Round
45% FG
27.3 ppg
7.8 rpg
3 apg
3.3 tpg (turnovers per game)

Conf. Semi-Finals
57% FG
25.3 ppg
9.3 rpg
2.5 apg
1.8 tpg

Conf. Finals
55% FG
32.2 ppg
5.8 rpg
2.6 apg
4.2 tpg

Finals
45% FG
28.3 ppg --- Taking more shots
10 rpg --- finally... he is 7'
2.3 apg
3.3 tpg

Lebron

First Round
46% FG
24.2 ppg
10.6 rpg
6.2 apg
1.4 tpg

Conf. Semi-Finals
47% FG
28 ppg
8.2 rpg
3.6 apg
3.4 tpg

[UConf. Finals][/U]
45% FG
25.8 ppg
7.8 rpg
6.6 apg
3.3 tpg

Finals
51% FG
20.1 ppg
6.7 rpg
6 apg
3 tpg

And we all know who plays better D...... Lebron is a "Do everything" players, that's why he is the best...
^No way the Heat take all 3 games in Dallas.

zaga_fan Wrote:^No way the Heat take all 3 games in Dallas.

OK... It's a bet!!!!
I have to agree with Zaga there's no way Heat win this in 5.
^ NO WAY??? Heat have the two best players in the league so there is a way...
Ballers Wrote:Guess Lebron's assist to the whole team doesn't count for anything...
The officiating in this game was terrible as they come..
Not hard to get 9 assists when you play on the same team as Wade & Bosh.
ekff Wrote:Too hell with MJ.... The League sucked in the 90's..... MJ had to wait until Magic and Bird got old to win, just like Lebron had to wait until Kobe and Duncan got old...

Lebron didn't have a great game but Lebron doesn't have to have a great game every game when you have the number 1 and 2 players in the league.... You can't forget the other three rounds when Lebron put Wade on his back.....

Lebron said it best last night after the game "go back and watch the film and watch me on the other side of the ball" ------- Do is and you'll see Lebron didn't have too bad of a game....

Seriously? lol.
Haters just know that Lebron is about to get a ring and now you won't have anything to say about Lebron not winning.....
Pages: 1 2 3