•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last movie you watched?
Run Ronnie Run
Paranormal Activity 3......I hate scary movies. This one made me jump a few times.
In time.....I like Timberlake, and this was a pretty good movie.
Set up......I felt like this was a crappy made movie. Someone paid big money for stars, but it just didnt feel right. I dunno just never could get into it.
Driver.... LOVED this, made me a Ryan Gosling fan.
Fracture....Older movie, but after seeing Driver I downloaded some of Goslings earlier work. Loved this one as well.
Crazy stupid love.....Another RG showing with Steve Carol. All the funny parts were in the trailer. Decent film but not a must see.
Killer Elite...Based on real events, and pretty bad ass.
Colombina.....Chicks a bad ass in it, and had decent action. I recommend it to action junkies.

Had a busy week.
Oh yeah, and about all the ESPN 30 for 30's. If you havent seen most of those I recommend them first over any Hollywood film. Some interesting behind the scenes type stuff to important sporting events/people.
The original Night of The Living Dead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Teen Wolf
Next door babysitter part 5 ......uh, nevermind.
I just watched Captain America.
Anyone else seen this?
Personally, i liked it a lot. There making comic book movies better and better now.
It was well put together with a good core of actors including jones, who is always a beast on screen.

For someone who has seen it, i have a question.
Americas top scientist, or tech whiz, is howard stark.
Isnt that the same name of Iron man?, would that have been his father?
Did Iron man and Captain America run together in comic books?
^ I watched it Sunday night. It was OK, but the typical Super Hero move.

Yes, Howard Stark has been in many comic books over the years. Did you watch through the end of the credits and see the preview for "The Avengers"? Captain America will be part of the Avengers team of Super hero's in a movie coming out next summer. In the preview, it showed Robert Downey as he and Iron Man will be part of the Avengers group.
Halloween Resurrection.
Busta Rhymes whips some Mike Myers ass!
Stardust Wrote:^ I watched it Sunday night. It was OK, but the typical Super Hero move.

Yes, Howard Stark has been in many comic books over the years. Did you watch through the end of the credits and see the preview for "The Avengers"? Captain America will be part of the Avengers team of Super hero's in a movie coming out next summer. In the preview, it showed Robert Downey as he and Iron Man will be part of the Avengers group.

Nope i didnt see that but thats awesome.
Id really enjoy that.
Im gonna read up on that some. If they get the same actors who have played the super heroes before than it should be a good one.
The 5th Quarter
Great movie if any of you haven't watched it.
Police Academy
District 9
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Teeth
Karate Kid 1 and 2.
^ I watched 1 last night as well
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nope i didnt see that but thats awesome.
Id really enjoy that.
Im gonna read up on that some. If they get the same actors who have played the super heroes before than it should be a good one.

Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America
Chris Hemsworth as Thor
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / The Hulk
Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye
Stardust Wrote:^ I watched 1 last night as well

What is it with us watching the same movies? You stalker!
Let Me In
Zookeeper - not bad
Big Trouble In Little China
Tropical Thunder (watching now)
Cars 2
Hook
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Back To The Future 1,2 & 3
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America
Chris Hemsworth as Thor
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / The Hulk
Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye

Thats awesome!
The Town
Scarface