Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What was the last movie you watched?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[Image: 70120611.jpg]

Six guys hell-bent on having a raucous weekend away from wives and lovers arrive in the town of Moodley. But something's odd about this quaint hamlet. Where are the men? And why do all the women look like they're thirsting for blood? The poor blokes soon discover that half the population has been wiped out by the same virus-infected, man-hating cannibals terrorizing them.
Thor. Tis was epic, yet funny at times.
Dear John
Aslan Wrote:Thor. Tis was epic, yet funny at times.

THOR was awesome...Can't wait till Green lantern comes out!...:Thumbs:
Thor. It was great.
I am also anxiously waiting for Cars 2.
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Tangled
Inglorious Bastards... it never gets old..
I did watch bits and pieces of the last Lord of The Rings last night on TNT.
Filthy Animal Wrote:THOR was awesome...Can't wait till Green lantern comes out!...:Thumbs:
Me too!
J-Rod Wrote:Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Any good? It looks awesome.
Ballers Wrote:Inglorious Bastards... it never gets old..
I did watch bits and pieces of the last Lord of The Rings last night on TNT.

Agreed. Brad Pitt is pretty awesome in it. "I didn't come all the way from the f****** smoking mountains not to kill some nazies!"
Lord of the Rings = Epic!
"The King's Speech"

Bets picture or not, I fell asleep both times I tried to finish it.

Right now I have been bouncing back and forth between Seasons of "The Wire" and "Californication". Both are damn good!
Aslan Wrote:Me too!

Any good? It looks awesome.

Agreed. Brad Pitt is pretty awesome in it. "I didn't come all the way from the f****** smoking mountains not to kill some nazies!"
Lord of the Rings = Epic!

I actually thought he dropped the GD bomb.. lol
Netflix sent me Might Ducks today. I LOVE those movies, then again, I do like hockey.
Ballers Wrote:I actually thought he dropped the GD bomb.. lol

He may have, whatever he dropped, it was pretty awesome, lol.
Groundhog Day
Fast Five I do believe was the last movie I watched. And might I say it was amazing haha.
K_Mac Wrote:Fast Five I do believe was the last movie I watched. And might I say it was amazing haha.

Watched it last night and I have to agree.
THOR!!! It was amazing!!
^ I want to see that
K_Mac Wrote:Fast Five I do believe was the last movie I watched. And might I say it was amazing haha.

Wife and I are going to see it tonight
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
Boondock Saints
Uncle Buck
Saw Fast Five last night, and loved it. Great action, great chase scenes and better than average dialog. I thought this would be tough to pull off with so many in the series, but the story was good and kept me interested.
Date Night. Very funny movie.
^ It was a great movie
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010 version)
At the theater it was "Harry Potter and death holler Part I"
get boat loads of movies a month from netflix- I've been watching a lot of the BBC television shows
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14