Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What was the last movie you watched?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
HP Deathly Hollows 2

enjoyed it but felt like something was missing. Maybe because it signaled the END of the series.
Wrong turn is the best and the last and it is my favorite movie.
Old School
Dr. No
The Delima. It was ok but not as good as i expected it to be.
I finished Harry Potter - half blood prince last night - Great movie!
Dumb & Dumber
Source Code - Was actually a pretty good movie.
^ I just watched it and did not care for it at all. Interesting storyline, but just not to my liking.

Unknown is another interesting movie but not something that I will watch again.

Both movies had so many obvious holes that had you talking to the television and saying "Just do this"! Didn't the hospital only have to run his fingerprints to find out who he was? If so, the plotline of the move would have been over in the first 30 minutes!
Sixteen Candles
Stardust Wrote:^ I just watched it and did not care for it at all. Interesting storyline, but just not to my liking.

Unknown is another interesting movie but not something that I will watch again.

Both movies had so many obvious holes that had you talking to the television and saying "Just do this"! Didn't the hospital only have to run his fingerprints to find out who he was? If so, the plotline of the move would have been over in the first 30 minutes!

LOL....It's a MOVIE! But, I get your point.

I did like the ending though. Had a feel good ending.Was that still him in the box in the end?
Don't Be A Menace In South Central, While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood
^That movie is funnier than hell!
Cowboys and Aliens.
Planet of the Apes (Mark Wahlberg)
Stardust Wrote:Planet of the Apes (Mark Wahlberg)

Ditto, I believe I was watching it on FX.
Jackass: The Movie
Devil
The Town
^Great movie.
Hmm Recently I've watched...
Harry Potter 7 pt 2; freakon awesome.
Cowboys and Aliens; little disappointing.
Crazy, stupid, love; very funny, rarely felt like I was watching a chick-flick.
Captain America; good origin story.
Had a parishioner loan me the 3 Lord of the Rings movies. I watched the first two. Are they intended to be 3 moves that are basically parts 1, 2, and 3? Whenever I finished the 2nd one I felt as if I had watched one very long movie. Is #3 the same way?
I watched Insidious last weekend. It sucked....terribly.

Also watched Step Brothers last night. That movie never gets old.
LWC Wrote:Had a parishioner loan me the 3 Lord of the Rings movies. I watched the first two. Are they intended to be 3 moves that are basically parts 1, 2, and 3? Whenever I finished the 2nd one I felt as if I had watched one very long movie. Is #3 the same way?

Yep. Return of the King is like 3 1/2 hours long. Epic movie though, ends the series beautifully.
They're making a prequel to Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit. They're dividing the book into two movies.
Aslan Wrote:Yep. Return of the King is like 3 1/2 hours long. Epic movie though, ends the series beautifully.
They're making a prequel to Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit. They're dividing the book into two movies.

WOW!

So will The Hobbit have the same storyline as the movie from the 80's or 90's with Bilbo Baggins?
The Change-up. It was much better than the switched movies of previous genres. Good storyline and real funny spots.
LWC Wrote:WOW!

So will The Hobbit have the same storyline as the movie from the 80's or 90's with Bilbo Baggins?

Never watched that one. I never read the books but I know the main character is Bilbo, it's a prequel, and Peter Jackson will be directing these as well. So my expectations are pretty high.
Grown Ups starring Adam Sandler
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
^Love that movie.
Season of The Witch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14