Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Kentucky 62 - (1) Ohio State 60 (NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16)
zaga_fan Wrote:Harrellson did a good job on Sullinger....
however, I would not say he dominated him.
Sullinger had 21 and 16.
As everyone says to me all the time.....
give credit where credit is due.
He packed OSU on his back and did just as much of it when Jones was on him as he did when Harrellson was.

I would say Josh dominated him in the first half and held him 2 for 8 shooting. He picked up alot of points when Josh was in foul trouble and had to play a soft defense and when Jones was on him. He is a very good player though. Does all his screaming when he dunks the ball bother anybody but me? I thought it got a little old after the third or fourth time.
sstack Wrote:I would say Josh dominated him in the first half and held him 2 for 8 shooting. He picked up alot of points when Josh was in foul trouble and had to play a soft defense and when Jones was on him. He is a very good player though. Does all his screaming when he dunks the ball bother anybody but me? I thought it got a little old after the third or fourth time.

Don't worry, you will not have to listen to them the rest of the post season.
sstack Wrote:I would say Josh dominated him in the first half and held him 2 for 8 shooting. He picked up alot of points when Josh was in foul trouble and had to play a soft defense and when Jones was on him. He is a very good player though. Does all his screaming when he dunks the ball bother anybody but me? I thought it got a little old after the third or fourth time.

If I could dunk I would scream too lol

He scored almost all of his points from the line or on Jones. Harrellson played him tough and he didnt want any of it.
I have to give credit where it is due. The Wildcats were well prepared for last night's game and easily played their best defense of the year. I will never like the "dribble drive" offense but Coach Calipari clearly out coached his counterpart last night.
Sullinger had 21 and 16.
He packed OSU on his back and did just as much of it when Jones was on him as he did when Harrellson was.

I actually thought "Jorts" did a better job on him defensively than Jones did. I dont have the stats in front of me but based on what I saw he scored more on Jones than he did on "Jorts".
They need to change their name from "The" Ohio State University" to "A" Ohio State University.
Sullinger had 21 and 16.
He may have had 21 but how many free throws did he get to shoot? He was on the line a lot. He is a very good player but don't let the numbers fool you. Harrellson might not have dominated Sullinger but he out played him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Strikeout King Wrote:Smile

I love this picture!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Amun-Ra Wrote:He may have had 21 but how many free throws did he get to shoot? He was on the line a lot. He is a very good player but don't let the numbers fool you. Harrellson might not have dominated Sullinger but he out played him.

Jones was also on Sullinger for awhile when josh was on the bench and he scored a few baskets then
Great job Cats!! Harrellson has really come on strong this season.
^Looking at CardinalAlum's signature. Craft may have been in Knight's head all game and got the best of him with his tough D. But Knight got the last laugh! And hit a huge shot for us!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Looking at CardinalAlum's signature. Craft may have been in Knight's head all game and got the best of him with his tough D. But Knight got the last laugh! And hit a huge shot for us!
Craft got away with holding all game. I think he only had one foul for the game. Yea right. No one plays that hard on defense, on a scorer like Knight and only has one foul for 40 mins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:Craft got away with holding all game. I think he only had one foul for the game. Yea right. No one plays that hard on defense, on a scorer like Knight and only has one foul for 40 mins.

Yes!! Craft was extremely clingy and the ref was letting it go the entire game. I can not tell you how many times I yelled "get him off of Knight" in the first half.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amun-Ra Wrote:Craft got away with holding all game. I think he only had one foul for the game. Yea right. No one plays that hard on defense, on a scorer like Knight and only has one foul for 40 mins.

Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Yes!! Craft was extremely clingy and the ref was letting it go the entire game. I can not tell you how many times I yelled "get him off of Knight" in the first half.

I agree, he should've fouled out. But I was just saying, that Knight got him at the end.
#BBFL
If the Butler/Florida referees would have called this game Craft would have fouled out early.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If the Butler/Florida referees would have called this game Craft would have fouled out early.

Same thing I said.
#BBFL
Fern Valley Hotel is Louisville rocked after the Cats won the game. Louisville hosted several baseball tournaments over the weekend, and the players and families from all these teams just about shook the building down with the explosion after Lambs shot and the final buzzer.
Sorry guys, but Craft was just playing good hard defense. That's what he's on the floor to do. Run the point, and guard. If he was fouling, then Harrellson's block in which he rearranged Sullinger's features should have been an ejectable offense.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Sorry guys, but Craft was just playing good hard defense. That's what he's on the floor to do. Run the point, and guard. If he was fouling, then Harrellson's block in which he rearranged Sullinger's features should have been an ejectable offense.

What?!
^ I was wondering the same thing.